Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598271 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Don't mind my amebo o...

But undecided

Hmm!!...I'm all ears
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!...I'm all ears
Explain grin grin

Overlooked the 1st one...now Am seeing it again wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Explain grin grin

Overlooked the 1st one...now Am seeing it again wink

Speak now.....Or forever hold your mouth. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Speak now.....Or forever hold your mouth. angry angry
Okay.. lipsrsealed

Coded01angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay.. lipsrsealed

Coded01angry

Hmm!!......What about him?...Why the mention of he's monimaker?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!......What about him?...Why the mention of he's monimaker?.
Why is he your babe grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Why is he your babe grin angry

Why do i think you are coded01? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
So I logged into my instagram account and saw this

Norwich keeper Ruddy asking for his cut on the Suarez deal

N.B..Suarez scored 11 of his 82 Liverpool goals on him

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Why do i think you are coded01? grin
Why do I think you are changing the subject?grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
dmcdad:
No need crying over spilt milk. At least we got a fair price from the sale of Sanchez albeit not the same price some top clubs would have sold him.

Let's just get two no-nonsence CBs, and say goodbye to trophy-less-ness. Lol
it pains me shaa...Truth is,we bought Sanchez more than €40m...it was just underreported...
We need these CBs asap...they need to join the preseason squad Na..even if Na one match dem play...
Another Truth is,The board is not serious about buying center backs...The haste with which they signed Goalkeepers,Suarez and Rakitic should tell u this...Its a fact that Barca and Madrid always get any player they want....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Why do I think you are changing the subject?grin

Why do I think I smell suspect?. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Why do I think I smell suspect?. lipsrsealed grin
I give up jor.. embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
philfearon:
it pains me shaa...Truth is,we bought Sanchez more than €40m...it was just underreported...
We need these CBs asap...they need to join the preseason squad Na..even if Na one match dem play...
Another Truth is,The board is not serious about buying center backs...The haste with which they signed Goalkeepers,Suarez and Rakitic should tell u this...Its a fact that Barca and Madrid always get any player they want....
Well... You are right I would say, but the thing is; the players they are going for are not readily available. Now ypu would say how about Rakitić, Suárez and the likes...But the reality is, these players were readily available at least to an extent. As for Suárez, LFC decided to come to the table when he (Suárez) made it known he would love to leave, plus the fact that Barca almost matched his buy-out clause. The defenders they have been going for haven't turned out so easy I would easy. Marquinhos can't even make an open request to leave the club because he is afraid of losing any chance of playing at all if the deal doesn't pull through. Needless to state that PSG are not even dreaming of doing business. As for Mathieu, he already made it known he wants to leave, but Valencia arw adamant that his buy-out clause must be met which I guess is €20m. Barca are pricing it down to either €10m or €15m considering his age. On a personal note I would have preferred Miranda to Mathieu and they cost around the same amount (€20m)

As of late, I think they have been trying to weigh in other options on ground with the likes of Hummels et al. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how it goes.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
I give up jor.. embarassed angry

Too bad; but Okay....If you say so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

Too bad; but Okay....If you say so.

Oya lemme ask again

Are you to Coded01 what is to ?wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
Oya lemme ask again

Are you to Coded01 what is to ?wink grin

What is is to what?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
glitest:

What is is to what?.
How would I know..you are the one calling him babe grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke:
How would I know..you are the one calling him babe grin

Okay....I just called you Love, sweetheart, sweet cheeks...Does it mean we are together?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2014
glitest:

Okay....I just called you Love, sweetheart, sweet cheeks...Does it mean we are together?.
When did you call me love,sweetheart and sweet cheeks?grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2014
bykebyke:
When did you call me love,sweetheart and sweet cheeks?grin

I just did. angry grin
For further questions, ask Mr Coded01 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2014
glitest:

I just did. angry grin
For further questions, ask Mr Coded01 grin
Lol..Abeqi..Na una two know!!

I Don go sleep!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2014
bykebyke:

I Don go sleep!! grin

Okay now!...You can still ask him if you're very eager to know........He is a nic guy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2014
bykebyke:

I Don go sleep!! grin
Ohh! You don tire? Lol. You never see anything yet. Cool down dey drink panadol for headache wey no concern you. Chai! You go like quarrel pass fight ooooo. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:15am On Jul 12, 2014
bykebyke: So I logged into my instagram account and saw this

Norwich keeper Ruddy asking for his cut on the Suarez deal

N.B..Suarez scored 11 of his 82 Liverpool goals on him

Really! On top wetin? grin undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:23am On Jul 12, 2014
I don't understand why coded01 was quoted 8 times on top gossip matter... grin angry grin

Glitest n Bykebyke ehh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2014
glitest:

Thanks babe

You are welcome honey... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: I don't understand why coded01 was quoted 8 times on top gossip matter... grin angry grin

Glitest n Bykebyke ehh! angry

(Ties invisible wrapper); Yes babe..ask him oh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2014
glitest:

(Ties invisible wrapper) ; Yes babe..ask him oh.

Smh... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 12, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Marco Reus FURIOUS with Barcelona for ruining Man Utd chance by chasing Luis Suarez

BORUSSIA DORTMUND'S Marco Reus is furious that Barcelona have chosen Liverpool's Luis Suarez ahead of him after he turned down Manchester United to join the Spanish club.

Reports in Spain suggest that Reus can't understand how he has been overlooked for Suarez, who is two years older than he is.

It is suggested that Reus' agent Volker Struth had been in talks for several months over a move to the Catalan outfit, and believed a deal was well and truly on the cards.

However, it seems that new boss Luis Enrique is a massive fan of Suarez and has pulled rank over sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta, who was pushing the move for Reus.

Reus was keen to link up with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen at Barca having played with the keeper at Borussia Monchengladbach.

Marco Reus thought he was joining Barcelona
And Reus' annoyance is magnified by the fact that he had discouraged United from following up their interest because he preferred a move to Spain.

It is suggested that United had an initial bid for Reus turned down by Borussia Dortmund but failed to return with an improved offer after hearing of the player's preference.

Dortmund are currently insisting that Reus won't be allowed to leave, but privately the 25-year-old is now wondering about his next move.

Bayern Munich are known to be long-time admirers but it now remains to be seen whether United rekindle their interest in the German international.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/488170/Marco-Reus-FURIOUS-with-Barcelona-for-ruining-Man-Utd-chance-by-chasing-Luis-Suarez

If this is real! Why can't we buy him as well. Reus replace Fabregas, Rakitic replace Xavi... cool

Operation Buy Reus Launched... cheesy cheesy cheesy

And get 1 or 2 defenders! cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2014
yawns
am just too lazy this morning embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2014
claireshan: yawns
am just too lazy this morning embarassed

Good morning! grin

Hope you are happy with Suarez like i told earlier... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: arabmoney14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.