Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656209 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

The problem for me is that most of these other teams respect Madrid too much. Same way City respected us until Pep came in. Noticed how we always defeated them pre-Pep? And even with Pep although we beat them, but then, they returned the favour.cheesy
No respect this season o..Liverpool knows the only chance of silverware is CL..Pepito wants d CL too..Barca go wan die there..Even Bayern would want revenge.So even if Madrid get past PSG it still won't b an easy ride..Main koko b say make we first beat those blue cuuunts from London cos I dey fear that game walahi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Well... As much as anything can happen, I can say that Madrid are through already. Don't expect anything worthwhile from PSG. You know why? They ain't got the mental attitude to turn such a tie around. And, there is absolutely no way Madrid are not gonna score at the Parc des Princes.

For me, the tie is already over.
You'll agree that on their day PSG can score 4 goals easily yea?..Their attack doesn't lack firepower its their defence that is always shaky..So they might concede..And then there's the Coach that makes terrible foolish decisions..Y didn't he start Do maria and Thiago Silva on Wednesday..All in all sha I still maintain its not like PSG are climbing mount everest to go through..They can if they want it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
dmcdad:

As much as it would be wise to give credit to other teams in terms of how they could match Madrid, it should also be known over the years they've all failed. Yea, Man City are hot, but they are vulnerable at the back. I watch their games and if a team has enough attacking fire power, they would have it hot, and little wonder their game against Liverpool was a goal fest as Liverpool has the necessary firepower to trouble them at the back.

Now imagine an attack like Madrid's against City's shaky backline... It's gonna be suicidal. Liverpool? As much as one has to give them credit for their attacking intent, playing against Madrid would be a not-too-good experience for them. Yes, they would score eachother, but their back line would definitely be more vulnerable to conceding than Madrid's. What Tottenham did in the group stage they can't repeat against Madrid. Madrid would almost beat them home and away at this juncture. Even the likes of Bayern are a piece of cake.

I reiterate, only Barça have what it takes to take down Madrid. The rest will only try, but they'll fail woefully.
this your points are valid...i like Barça fans that argue rationally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
My boys are ready to bundle this Catalan pretenders leaving the coast clear for Madrid to go back-to-back-to-back. Can't wait.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
You'll agree that on their day PSG can score 4 goals easily yea?..Their attack doesn't lack firepower its their defence that is always shaky..So they might concede..And then there's the Coach that makes terrible foolish decisions..Y didn't he start Do maria and Thiago Silva on Wednesday..All in all sha I still maintain its not like PSG are climbing mount everest to go through..They can if they want it.
With regards to your last sentence... They want it, but do they have the necessary drive to take it by force? That's the million-dollar question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
No respect this season o..Liverpool knows the only chance of silverware is CL..Pepito wants d CL too..Barca go wan die there..Even Bayern would want revenge.So even if Madrid get past PSG it still won't b an easy ride..Main koko b say make we first beat those blue cuuunts from London cos I dey fear that game walahi
Well true... This season looks different.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
sebod:

I agree with you here.

If City can take the game to Madrid the way they did against us in the return leg then it will be a total tug of war.
Let's just relax and see how things pan out from here. The first step is to get the job done come next week. Hopefully our boys will do us proud.
Yes... Let's get over our hurdle first, then we can talk better.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 1:39am On Feb 17, 2018
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Uhmmmm which kind of look is this alves wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Squad list for Today's game

Denis left out again...Nawa.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Sommyroy10:
You realize this is football, a game, where anything can happen, am not saying Madrid won't qualify or would qualify. But basing your judgement on records ( you calling them facts) is funny. Records or streaks are broken. Ask Barcelona of the anoeta curse.

Understand the topic you're discussing. He's trying to say RM is not a beast in the CL, when the records clearly say the opposite.

In each of the last seven years, RM met opponents who could have realistically eliminated them before getting to the SF. But they got to the SF all the same. It takes an unprecedented level of quality and consistency to make that happen.

The bottom line is that RM should never be written off from the CL, because we evidently get into beast mode in the competition. Whether we win or lose in Paris does not negate this fact.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
jonsnow92:
Squad list for Today's game

Denis left out again...Nawa.

I feel Iniesta should be on bench in place of Cou'

Since he'll be playing against Chelsea sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Krasid:
My boys are ready to bundle this Catalan pretenders leaving the coast clear for Madrid to go back-to-back-to-back. Can't wait.
isee! Amen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
If only Neymar has the sense of DE Bruyne for releasing that One time pass with prescion.
Amen,, for the first time our desires are aligned. I seriously want madrid out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
PianoWizard:
Amen,, for the first time our desires are aligned. I seriously want madrid out.
you are as fake as your moniker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Why you guys are more worried about Psg dumping madrid out than eliminating the formidable opponents we have on Tuesday is quite baffling. Thinking that we will eliminate Chelsea easily is laughable. Thank God the coach and players don't listen to you guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Bakayoko not playing against barca?
Which kind wahala be this?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I feel Iniesta should be on bench in place of Cou'

Since he'll be playing against Chelsea sad
Iniesta shouldn't start..In fact if I have my way I won't mind a draw today..We'll.beat Altletico at d noucamp at it'll go back to 9 points..We have less than 2 days to prepare for Chelsea,I'll prefer he rest all them key players and keep them fresh for Chelsea..Chelsea I'm suspecting won't be an easy nut to crack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
jonsnow92:
when men fear cuuunts grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yahoo1:
Why you guys are more worried about Psg dumping madrid out than eliminating the formidable opponents we have on Tuesday is quite baffling. Thinking that we will eliminate Chelsea easily is laughable. Thank God the coach and players don't listen to you guys.

You are just too scared of Chelsea

Its funny how picking up a win against hull city and west brom now makes a team formidable

Some people here are not worthy of been called Barcelona fans cos they just lack believe in barce

I remember when Madrid played against PSG, virtually every RMD fan on the RMD thread had that believe that that would win even after a very bad start to this season, That's what is called true believe.

Mtcheeew I am more bother about winning eibar than those useless cripples

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
We can't afford to lose any point today

We must collect all 3 points!

We are Barcelona!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
jonsnow92:
Iniesta shouldn't start..In fact if I have my way I won't mind a draw today..We'll.beat Altletico at d noucamp at it'll go back to 9 points..We have less than 2 days to prepare for Chelsea,I'll prefer he rest all them key players and keep them fresh for Chelsea..Chelsea I'm suspecting won't be an easy nut to crack.

Conte's tactics will be to win at all cost. With a couple of goals

Cos they know CampNou is a place where dreams don't come true cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Conte's tactics will be to win at all cost. With a couple of goals

Cos they know CampNou is a place where dreams don't come true cheesy
FCB better win for the sake of my ticket I beg. They destroyed my ticket last week.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Valverde starts them all.

Nawa o.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
jonsnow92:

Nawa o.
as in eh, this man never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
jonsnow92:

Nawa o.

shocked ßombòclåāt!
What! Whaaat!....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I think it's a good idea to start a full line up.

Dropping points today would be a big psychological blow as we head to stanford bridge.

The only grudge I have is Iniesta.
He should be rested for Coutinho today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
haymekus:

You are just too scared of Chelsea

Its funny how picking up a win against hull city and west brom now makes a team formidable

Some people here are not worthy of been called Barcelona fans cos they just lack believe in barce

I remember when Madrid played against PSG, virtually every RMD fan on the RMD thread had that believe that that would win even after a very bad start to this season, That's what is called true believe.

Mtcheeew I am more bother about winning eibar than those useless cripples
Oga you mistake Caution as Fear. But i won't argue with you as You "deserve to be called a Barca fan because you think Chelsea is a walk over. I'm sure Alaves was a walk over to you.

Anyways i won't argue with someone that questions loyalty when one asks for Caution.

p.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
tesppidd:

Dropping points today would be a big psychological blow as we head to stanford bridge.

True. i need us to get at least two goals and a win at Stamford
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
tesppidd:

Coutinho, Denis Suarez, dembele, yerry mina, vermelean digne and Alena should have started today

I know Eibar are good but if this aforementioned players can't get a good result against Eibar then they no be am na

imagine if Eibar injure one of our top players

Valverde too dey fear

In fact he should have rested stegen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
This our habit of not scoring in the first half should end today. We should wrap up this game in the first half then sub off iniesta, Roberto and messi for the chelsea game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin
Eibar-1
Barcelona-2

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.