Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622392 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nicolars:
Classy pass from coutinho
His introduction improved the attack. Gave Suarez 2 nice passes prior to the one that led to the goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Barca never get any corner and Eibar get 6 already.

Barca now officially parking the bus fc
PSG has conceded 2 goals against Strasbourg ,how dem one take defend Madrid ?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
With this current team, Chelsea cannot and will not eliminate barca at this stage

We may not win both legs, but we ain't crashing out. Gone are the days of shitty defense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
What a dangerous game we just scaled!

I thought those Eibar players would tire after first half due to their relentless pressing but they came back all guns blazing. Only their lack of fluency in the final third, let them down

Nice that Valverde saw through what might happen and stuck with best 11. It could have been a tale of another points dropped

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Still Unbeaten
baayyyybeeeeh grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
jpmoriarti:
What a dangerous game we just scaled!

I thought those Eibar players would tire after first half due to their relentless pressing but they came back all guns blazing. Only their lack of fluency in the final third, let them down

Nice that Valverde saw through what might happen and stuck with best 11. It could have been a tale of another points dropped
Would use this to respond to others on the thread, you guys think Eibar were pushovers on that their yeye pitch they well know how to play on, look at Eibar stats at home, I just like my team to be balanced, we couldn't control the game, because barca lacked intensity (with an eye on Chelsea n the potato pitch) you could clearly see pique rallying the team... Now the team have got 2days n half to focus on Chelsea... I am with Valverde in all his decisions... To the person who talked about coutinho, the barca team ain't an epl team you just come into and walk straight into the starting eleven, he has to understand the way the team play and gradually would get his starting berth from next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na twitter I see am ooo grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:
Taking after the legendary Neymar109shit... I see.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Valverde: "This (Eibar) match was very important for us after two draws in the league. I don't care much about Chelsea, our objective was to win again. In Ipurua everybody suffers, nobody wins easy, but Tuesday is another story"

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:
it's kindda weird when a barca fan post things like this. We all saw busques drag that eibar player on the shirt in the penalty box but the ref didn't give them the spot kick. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Barca never get any corner and Eibar get 6 already.

Barca now officially parking the bus fc

oya cry nau
na only teams like Strasbourg and d rest PSG dy get mouth grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
this valverde is very tactically sound...i like him oh.... his idea is to get results even when the team is playing badly....everyone was saying he should have rested the big boys, we are lucky if not the matter for cast oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Miremoses1:
it's kindda weird when a barca fan post things like this. We all saw busques drag that eibar player on the shirt in the penalty box but the ref didn't give them the spot kick. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Meaning there would be lots of penalties from corner kicks per game, argue against that pics bro, no be today, e don teh for madshit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
this valverde is very tactically sound...i like him oh.... his idea is to get results even when the team is playing badly....everyone was saying he should have rested the big boys, we are lucky if not the matter for cast oh
The guy isn't a coach without no tactical clue, on BB page barca fans clearly exhibiting holier than though attitude even when they had less expectations for this season, I am clearly pro Valverde, gone are those days we only have plan a, tiki taka, can't defend, soak up pressure or go long, now we are defensively far better, EV just like Enrique have added more seasoning to the barca soup, was telling a friend, if conte watched this game, he would leave his screen looking more confused on how he expects fcb to approach Tues game

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
modextus:

Taking after the legendary Neymar109shit... I see.
Someone cannot play with you?? grin lols
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
SerVik:
Hats off to EV. 98% of barca fans if given the opportunity to coach barca for this game would rest the top dogs and it'd have backfired terribly.
Luis Enrique would have rested players for this match. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

The guy isn't a coach without no tactical clue, on BB page barca fans clearly exhibiting holier than though attitude even when they had less expectations for this season, I am clearly pro Valverde, gone are those days we only have plan a, tiki taka, can't defend, soak up pressure or go long, now we are defensively far better, EV just like Enrique have added more seasoning to the barca soup, was telling a friend, if conte watched this game, he would leave his screen looking more confused on how he expects fcb to approach Tues game
yes I hope we can beat Chelsea 2-1 in London....conte will be defensive though, if he plays high press he will be doing himself because this Barça don't joke with little spaces oh.... I want Chelsea to come out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
So Messi has not scored in straight 5 matches yet no criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

yes I hope we can beat Chelsea 2-1 in London....conte will be defensive though, if he plays high press he will be doing himself because this Barça don't joke with little spaces oh.... I want Chelsea to come out
Lools, you can't force them to come out, but I think they would at the beginning to try to test our resolve,, a draw isn't a bad result, if we learnt from our previous ucl knock outs... But we are barca,, we play to win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Because he isn't all about scoring, creating chances for others to score, occupying defenders, creating spaces, and also hitting the bar 14 times in the league grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ronaldo brace tomorrow and he will equal Messi’s goals this season.. you can’t make this up . Finished ronaldo will equal the in-form Messi. That would be a shame.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Ronaldo brace tomorrow and he will equal Messi’s goals this season.. you can’t make this up . Finished ronaldo will equal the in-form Messi. That would be a shame.

hahahhaha....wat bout ur neymar? playing 2nd fiddle to cavani grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Because he isn't all about scoring, creating chances for others to score, occupying defenders, creating spaces, and also hitting the bar 14 times in the league grin
when the whole net is open but you still end up hitting the post lol. If Messi fans say Ronaldo’s goals cover up his performances then I can say the same about Messi. His assists cover up when he’s having woeful games. Simple as that cause he dropped a 0/10 today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
((Now let's start from the Top.....3...2...1.....And...))

**Tweet and tweet grin -Tweet Tweet Tweet - and Tweet and Tweetgrin**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

16 times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Lools, you can't force them to come out, but I think they would at the beginning to try to test our resolve,, a draw isn't a bad result, if we learnt from our previous ucl knock outs... But we are barca,, we play to win
I think conte may wanna use his Italian balls to come outside, if Chelsea play us a high line, the match will end in London
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neimar:

hahahhaha....wat bout ur neymar? playing 2nd fiddle to cavani grin
Uhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Luis Enrique would have rested players for this match. lipsrsealed
and still won lipsrsealed bwet bwet EV is a tactical genius cheesy tuesday loading...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
they still have faith messi won't go missing against chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

so messi is becoming hazard now cheesy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

EV will go with 4-4-2 try to win chelsea in midfield battle, prevent fab from crossing and limit chelsea to the flanks--- you really think conte will be 'more' confused. let's see on tuesday now who wins the real tactical battle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Neymar1095:

Uhmmmm
Wow. ..playing against Strasbourg and Rennes.,but did nothing against Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.