Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602366 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
EPL fans should be lucky UEFA is ensuring one of them gets to the Semi-final. Is like their short memory has forgotten that two of their teams were just knocked out by two Spanish teams.
Maybe UEFA should have paired Barca v Liverpool and Madrid v Man City to finish the job!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Neimar:

oh you mean pele grin

You sure you want to go there? Some of your fellow fans fit turn on you ooo.

Neimar:

lol breaking what?
so Ronaldo scores 60+ goals every season
If I slap u eh grin

Na your colleague carry 91 goals for head like gala like say Messi score 90+ goals every season.

Carry your slap dash am. grin

tesppidd:
-He's good with the head.
-He's good with the right foot.
-He's good with the left foot.
-He's good with the chest.
-Damn he could score goals with his diick.

-Messi has got only his little left foot.

Despite that look at the goal stats!

The left foot scores more goals per game than the head, the chest, the right foot and the left foot put together.

My point is made!

Playing according to one football style and in one team for 18 years. Bravo!

Take any GOAT contender to La Masia at 13, have them play there for 18 years straight and they'd bag roughly the same number of goals per game.

But no GOAT contender is a complete goalscoring specimen like CR7.

That's why he is the only GOAT contender called a goal machine.

Phaamsaam don talk say mk we quench this mata, mk una rzn una Ath Bilbao mata, u no 1 hear word.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

The same cannot be said of Messi. A player of Messi's quality, in a club as prestigious at Barca, after spending 18 years imbibing only one football philosophy, and with the team built around him would score lots of goals. It doesn't make him a goal scoring machine

-Lord
18 years of imbibing one philosophy, right? With almost the same set of players right?
Now I ask you, who's is Argentina's highest goal scorer? Do Argentina and Barcelona have the same players or remotely play the same philosophy? How come he excel in all stats for Argentina despite his trade on one philosophy?
I beg you, please stop embarrassing yourself. Your moniker tags you as a lord, respect that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

Na your colleague carry 91 goals for head like gala like say Messi score 90+ goals every season.

Take any GOAT contender to La Masia at 13, have them play there for 18 years straight and they'd bag roughly the same number of goals per game.

-Lord
Again, Bojan; you know him? Had god-like performances, goals, similar play, heck it was stated he scored more goals than Messi did in the same la masia. Now that is a GOAT like potential. Agree? His debut, he scored a fantastic goal,( can't remember how many) grabbed headlines that day. If you know Bojan, please tell me where he ended up. If you don't, research. Stop this already. Those guys won you in this argument.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

Guy you talk too much.
See this mad man. Barcelona signed Alfredo di Stefano, Madrid found a way to steal him from us. He even played a pre-season friendly for barca

It's a shame that your greatest ever player with 5 UCL and 8 LA liga trophy's was a stolen barca player grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
We thank the lord for giving us roma grin

Hoping that bastard naingoolan is disgraced in both legs because of how he destroyed rafinha's career. Now we have frauds like gomes on the bench when rafinha could be a super sub angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Olamyyde:

See this mad man. Barcelona signed Alfredo di Stefano, Madrid found a way to steal him from us. He even played a pre-season friendly for barca

It's a shame that your greatest ever player with 5 UCL and 8 LA liga trophy's was a stolen barca player grin
Bwhahahha Argue with di Stefano .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Too early for treble talk.. Let's get to the semis first, I noticed our team gets supercharged whenever we get into the semis, only 2008 was the exception since 2003, I think that tito year vs bayern was the quarters right... So too early for treble talk... Pipe low expectations, then we take it from there
I believe the semis is all but secured; Roma will have to play extremely well to beat barca

Dem no even dey top three for serie A and they know get genuine champions League ambition

if Roma go win na because say na football and anything fit happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Real Madrid have been eliminated in all their four two-legged UCL ties against Juventus, the last in 2015.

Juve, please let this trebleless club go trophyless again grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Olamyyde:
Real Madrid have been eliminated in all their four two-legged UCL ties against Juventus, the last in 2015.

Juve, please let this trebleless club go trophyless again grin
They don't like drawing juve in knock out... Was the second worse draw after barca for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

But no GOAT contender is a complete goalscoring specimen like CR7.

That's why he is the only GOAT contender called a goal machine.

Phaamsaam don talk say mk we quench this mata, mk una rzn una Ath Bilbao mata, u no 1 hear word.

-Lord
. The goal Okada has how many goals with his left foot and chest... Yeye dey smell, give us the stats, a complete footballer isn't one that can use his dick to score but one that dominates all facets of the game, offense, attack, defense, goals, assists, dribbles, passing etc... You expect someone who is taller to be bested on headers, stupidity n ridiculous

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahha Argue with di Stefano .

The Franco blood shedding club fan, wataguan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

I don't speculate about the future.

How many believed that peak Messi in 2012 at 25 would surrender a 4-1 Ballon D'Or lead?

Or that box-to-box CR7 at 32 would score back-to-back hattricks in the CL knockout stages.

Both players are anomalies. Conventional wisdom don't apply to them and they aren't done yet.

You guys should have your thread.

Next time stick to the normal CR7/LM10 banter. It's fun until you cross red lines.

-Lord
He isn't motivated by balon d or, we all know how winning that has changed because they need to pamper ur mcm ego... Individually the gap is like the poll of skysports... Not even close

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
18 years of imbibing one philosophy, right? With almost the same set of players right?
Now I ask you, who's is Argentina's highest goal scorer? Do Argentina and Barcelona have the same players or remotely play the same philosophy? How come he excel in all stats for Argentina despite his trade on one philosophy?
I beg you, please stop embarrassing yourself. Your moniker tags you as a lord, respect that.

Because he is a legend. Put CR7 in that same Argentinean team and he'd not only become the highest goal scorer, he'd also win trophies.

Put Messi in present Portugal and he may become the highest goal scorer, but win trophies--no can do. If you guys can make excuses for him even with the multiple world class teammates he has, I wonder what you guys would say if he was playing with CR7 Portuguese teammates.

Do you even get what we're talking about or did you just jump in head first without following the discourse? Argentina and Barcelona are traditional heavyweights. Messi is Barca bred. That is a fact. Your empty argument is like saying Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't perform in Argentina since Barca and Argentina do not share the same philosophy. See how silly it sounds?

Legends are legends. Give Pele, Maradona, R9, CR7 the same 18+ years at Barca and they too would flourish and score goals for fun. Put them in the current star-studded Argentine side and they'd bag trophies without giving excuses. You Barca fans are very pretentious!

Messi is not a goal scoring machine! Stop embarrassing yourself!

Sommyroy10:
Again, Bojan; you know him? Had god-like performances, goals, similar play, heck it was stated he scored more goals than Messi did in the same la masia. Now that is a GOAT like potential. Agree? His debut, he scored a fantastic goal,( can't remember how many) grabbed headlines that day. If you know Bojan, please tell me where he ended up. If you don't, research. Stop this already. Those guys won you in this argument.

And what is your point?

Seriously mate, get a hold of yourself and make a coherent point. One of the major criteria why both LM10 and CR7 lay claim to the GOAT tag is their level of consistency. Bojan didn't meet it, so why bring up his name?

And by the way, I'm not trying to win any argument. Who winning epp? I only replied here to make a point, one the other fellas have acknowledged. The CR7/LM10 comparison would continue ad infinitum and everyone would have their separate opinion about them.

I though we'd all accepted to let this slide, I wonder why you want to beat an old horse.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:
. The goal Okada has how many goals with his left foot and chest... Yeye dey smell, give us the stats, a complete footballer isn't one that can use his dick to score but one that dominates all facets of the game, offense, attack, defense, goals, assists, dribbles, passing etc... You expect someone who is taller to be bested on headers, stupidity n ridiculous

You don divert from goal scoring machine to complete footballer. Always shifting goal post.

Adhere to your own advice, let this slide.

phaamsaam:

He isn't motivated by balon d or, we all know how winning that has changed because they need to pamper ur mcm ego... Individually the gap is like the poll of skysports... Not even close

Difference is no one in 2 weeks time would remember that poll. But in 50+ years time the tight Ballon D'or call will still count.

You guys never learn. Stop basking in the euphoria of absolute inanities. CR7 is a goal machine and a GOAT contender. Live with it!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

Because he is a legend. Put CR7 in that same Argentinean team and he'd not only become the highest goal scorer, he'd also win trophies.

Put Messi in present Portugal and he may become the highest goal scorer, but win trophies--no can do. If you guys can make excuses for him even with the multiple world class teammates he has, I wonder what you guys would say if he was playing with CR7 Portuguese teammates.

Do you even get what we're talking about or did you just jump in head first without following the discourse? Argentina and Barcelona are traditional heavyweights. Messi is Barca bred. That is a fact. Your empty argument is like saying Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't perform in Argentina since Barca and Argentina do not share the same philosophy. See how silly it sounds?

Legends are legends. Give Pele, Maradona, R9, CR7 the same 18+ years at Barca and they too would flourish and score goals for fun. Put them in the current star-studded Argentine side and they'd bag trophies without giving excuses. You Barca fans are very pretentious!

Messi is not a goal scoring machine! Stop embarrassing yourself!

And what is your point?

Seriously mate, get a hold of yourself and make a coherent point. One of the major criteria why both LM10 and CR7 lay claim to the GOAT tag is their level of consistency. Bojan didn't meet it, so why bring up his name?

And by the way, I'm not trying to win any argument. Who winning epp? I only replied here to make a point, one the other fellas have acknowledged. The CR7/LM10 comparison would continue ad infinitum and everyone would have their separate opinion about them.

I though we'd all accepted to let this slide, I wonder why you want to beat an old horse.

-Lord
cheesy embarrass yourself the more. Shift the post. It's not more Messi scores because he grew in a particular philosophy for 18yrs, it's now if Ronaldo was in Argentina he would have won this or that. I ask you again. Is Argentina and Barcelona philosophy the same, why is it Messi excels individually in both.
2. You said put any GOAT like or potential player in la masia and he would do what Messi is doing ( for Barca). I gave you, 1 of a few players that had that potential but failed. You never mentioned anything about consistency. Refer to your previous post. Read through, read again. And answer my 1st question without involving Ronaldo or shifting to post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
cheesy embarrass yourself the more. Shift the post. It's not more Messi scores because he grew in a particular philosophy for 18yrs, it's now if Ronaldo was in Argentina he would have won this or that. I ask you again. Is Argentina and Barcelona philosophy the same, why is it Messi excels individually in both.
2. You said put any GOAT like or potential player in la masia and he would do what Messi is doing ( for Barca). I gave you, 1 of a few players that had that potential but failed. You never mentioned anything about consistency. Refer to your previous post. Read through, read again. And answer my 1st question without involving Ronaldo or shifting to post.

You don forget Bojan, abi e no gree you open mouth.

Messi has had Barca's philosophy-- Cruyff's Total Football--imbibed in him for 18+ years. That is a fact. And as I said, put Xavi or Iniesta in Argentina and they'd still perform. Abi u 1 argue that one too, because e b lyk say na to make baseless arguments b ur specialty.

I did not say "GOAT like" or "potential player," read and understand. I said a GOAT contender... Is Bojan a GOAT contender? Or don't you know who the GOAT contenders are? Just dey disgrace yourself upandan. Listen to phaamsaam and call it a day.

Barca fans ehn. Everything nai dey hard una. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

You don forget Bojan, abi e no gree you open mouth.

Messi has had Barca's philosophy-- Cruyff's Total Football--imbibed in him for 18+ years. That is a fact. And as I said, put Xavi or Iniesta in Argentina and they'd still perform. Abi u 1 argue that one too, because e b lyk say na to make baseless arguments b ur specialty.

I did not say "GOAT like" or "potential player," read and understand. I said a GOAT contender... Is Bojan a GOAT contender? Or don't you know who the GOAT contenders are? Just dey disgrace yourself upandan. Listen to phaamsaam and call it a day.

Barca fans ehn. Everything nai dey hard una. grin grin grin

-Lord
In all you typed, valid point you made is; you don't actually read what you type or maybe you read but don't understand. Anyways since you've dodged my question twice by shifting post, there is no point. Adios. Embarrass your self no more. Case closed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
In all you typed, valid point you made is; you don't actually read what you type or maybe you read but don't understand. Anyways since you've dodged my question twice by shifting post, there is no point. Adios. Embarrass your self no more. Case closed

See e head. grin grin grin

We're talking about GOAT contenders, you call Bojan name. Dem need to lay hands and legs on top your head.

I fil say you 1 argue say Bojan na GOAT contender or that Xavi and Iniesta wouldn't perform in Argentina because according to you Barca and Argentina don't have the same football philosophy.

Wen u 4 jejely respect yourself, u jor rush enter mata without helmet. Next time look b4 u cross o, mk truck 4 no jam u. grin grin grin

Na lyk this u 1 use tk win argument. Oga "Bojan is GOAT like."

SMH! cheesy

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

See e head. grin grin grin

We're talking about GOAT contenders, you call Bojan name. Dem need to lay hands and legs on top your head.

I fil say you 1 argue say Bojan na GOAT contender or that Xavi and Iniesta wouldn't perform in Argentina because according to you Barca and Argentina don't have the same football philosophy.

Wen u 4 jejely respect yourself, u jor rush enter mata without helmet. Next time look b4 u cross o, mk truck 4 no jam u. grin grin grin

Na lyk this u 1 use tk win argument. Oga "Bojan is GOAT like."

SMH! cheesy

-Lord
lol, my guy, how them dey take know GOAT candidate abeg. Apart from Messi and Ronaldo, abeg who be GOAT candidate and wetin him do way you tag am candidate?
2. Guy, I no talk say xavi no go dey successful if him dey Argentina. You dey talk say Messi dey score all this goals cos of 18years of Barça philosophy. Argentina no get that style, why e come be say Messi come still dey perform na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please someone should advise Roma to change their away kit versus barca so that messi won't think he is playing against madrid again ooo. cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

They don't like drawing juve in knock out... Was the second worse draw after barca for them
I swear. I just hope juve avenges the last final loss.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
lol, my guy, how them dey take know GOAT candidate abeg. Apart from Messi and Ronaldo, abeg who be GOAT candidate and wetin him do way you tag am candidate?
2. Guy, I no talk say xavi no go dey successful if him dey Argentina. You dey talk say Messi dey score all this goals cos of 18years of Barça philosophy. Argentina no get that style, why e come be say Messi come still dey perform na.

I fil say u don hang boot.

If you don't know who the GOAT candidates/contenders are, why are you on this thread? Seriously, I'd expect that sort of ignorance from an Alaves fan, not a self-acclaimed Barca fan.

If Xavi would be successful in Argentina why then did you have to bring up the Argentina vs Barca philosophy argument? And again stop projecting. I did not say Messi scored all his goals because of 18 years of Barca philosphy. We were simply comparing CR7 and LM10 goal stats, and I pointed out that if you take any GOAT contender to La Masia at 13, after spending 18 years imbibing only one football philosophy, and with the team built around him, he would score lots of goals. But none of the GOAT contenders is a goal machine like CR7 scoring with left, right, head; from 2 yards out or 40 yards out; as tap-ins or screamers.

As I said, you didn't follow the discussion, you just jumped in half-way and embarrassed yourself badly. Kpele. grin grin grin

Phaamsaam don tok say mk we drop this talk mk ppl for see space tok about una Athl Bilbao match. Yet you no 1 melo.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

I fil say u don hang boot.

If you don't know who the GOAT candidates/contenders are, why are you on this thread? Seriously, I'd expect that sort of ignorance from an Alaves fan, not a self-acclaimed Barca fan.

If Xavi would be successful in Argentina why then did you have to bring up the Argentina vs Barca philosophy argument? And again stop projecting. I did not say Messi scored all his goals because of 18 years of Barca philosphy. We were simply comparing CR7 and LM10 goal stats, and I pointed out that if you take any GOAT contender to La Masia at 13, after spending 18 years imbibing only one football philosophy, and with the team built around him, he would score lots of goals. But none of the GOAT contenders is a goal machine like CR7 scoring with left, right, head; from 2 yards out or 40 yards out; as tap-ins or screamers.

As I said, you didn't follow the discussion, you just jumped in half-way and embarrassed yourself badly. Kpele. grin grin grin

Phaamsaam don tok say mk we drop this talk mk ppl for see space tok about una Athl Bilbao match. Yet you no 1 melo.

-Lord
Another one. Oh lord!
Seems Goal machine has a totally different meaning ( scoring with head, leg, back, teeth. Your definition) just wow, I mean wow. Such an unwise brain. You are right,move on, on to Bilbao.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ever since the fact that messi has outscored and is outscoring the so called goal machine erupted,Madrid fans have not been their real self again, "it is making them feel somehow" Making their brain work abnormally and unstable like a traffic light and who would blame them When the only weapon they have in their arsenal has been crushed.

Oh lord of messi !!! The person that discovered that fact is wicked ooo, It is like comparing a girl bestowed with both beauty and brain to a girl with just beauty alone for comparison and honorary sake only to later realise that the girl with brain is even prettier than the one with beauty alone.

Meeeeeeeeeen, i'm Enjoying this game cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by azodo1991(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
I wish roma go wear white be like chelsea and Real Madrid so dem go collect 3:0 as usual. Anything on white barca dey interpret am as Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Real fans when Real Madrid score vs Atletico but remember that if they win the game, they’ll have to give Barca a guard of honour at the Clasico.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Upnepaa:
Ever since the fact that messi has outscored and is outscoring the so called goal machine erupted,Madrid fans have not been their real self again, "it is making them feel somehow" Making their brain work abnormally and unstable like a traffic light and who would blame them When the only weapon they have in their arsenal has been crushed.

Oh lord of messi !!! The person that discovered that fact is wicked ooo, It is like comparing a girl bestowed with both beauty and brain to a girl with just beauty alone for comparison and honorary sake only to later realise that the girl with brain is even prettier than the one with beauty alone.

Meeeeeeeeeen, i'm Enjoying this game cheesy
grin that one said, cr7 is goal machine cos he scored with head, leg, left, right, goal kick. See logic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sommyroy10:
grin that one said, cr7 is goal machine cos he scored with head, leg, left, right, goal kick. See logic.

grin
na mumudrid fans...it's imbibed in them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE... WE ALL AGREE THAT THEIR MCM GREATEST STRENGTH IS BESTED BY THE GOAT... THE STATS DON'T LIE.. I KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO ACCEPT THAT TRUTH... BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Maybe if Messi had focus more on scoring rather than forming activity in midfield Argentina wont Have lost 4 finals in a roll.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
jpmoriarti:
I'm so happy this our 'easy' draw, go pepper Real madrid and their fans for body.... grin grin grin grin This is what they almost always enjoy and they win the UCL Lesson is that you dont have to play the very best to win the ucl. Sometimes, luck will smile on you and you can get things easier than the others and you win. Let's see how our luck will play out. At least, it would take us a little less energy to beat Roma than we would would have needed to beat any of those other teams .

Last year we drew Bayern, Atletico and finally Juve. How were those easy draws? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.