Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602479 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:
Did you do maths in school at all.another trash from a uefalona fan.
Kindly tell me the year between 1954 and 1934 when Real won a LaLiga title

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Kindly tell me the year between 1954 and 1934 when Real won a LaLiga title
Kindly show me who won the league from 1936 to 1940.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Yh ffucking 13 years. Ask him if it was Franco or any other rubbish he typed That made barca go trophyless from 1999 to 2005 ffucking 6 years without a single trophy. When Neymar1095 first said it I thought he was joking around then i checked and it was so so true.

Barca won a league title in 1999. I go e- slap you o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Upnepaa:

Shut up the trash man undecided

You are over stepping your boundaries,please stay in your lane.

There is no Goat list without Ronaldo You must be dreaming. Maybe you are talking about the herbivores type of Goats.

There are level to this shiiii, Goat list are different,sometimes it is the,top 5, top 50,top 100 etc
stop merging them together. As for the top 10 goat list your nigga will surely be there, He will struggle to be in most top 5 goat list but some will try to force him there, but top 3,i can bet with my nairaland account that ur MCM can never be there, it has been pele, maradona, messi since time immemorial...i'm not talking the list compiled by local media like soccer star, complete sport,sporting life or Alaroye but we talking about the recognized and sensible sporting media now.

Please do us a favour of posting the screenshots of websites or pundits that placed Ronaldo in the top 3 Goat list or shut up Your trash pls....

NB: We don't want marca or any other madrid slave biased media sources Thank you.

Passive Aggressiveness! Nice.

Why are you triggered? Because I said CR7, Cryuff, and R9 would easily make a top 3 GOAT list. Is that a fact or not?

Look at you get all emotional because anyone dares put your hero in a position you don't approve.

First you guys say all/vast majority of pundits agree CR7 wouldn't make a top 3 GOAT list, now you're selecting which media sources I can use. Choose one people. The bottom line is that the GOAT list is made up of legends who anyone can claim to be the Greatest of All Time with facts, stats, and objective evidence to back it up. How you or anyone ranks them is up in the air.

No two pundits, ex players, or managers would agree on one ranking, but all would agree to the legends who make the list.

But I don't expect you to know that because logic is like a black hole for Barca fans. grin grin grin

Keep embarrassing yourself. Don't listen to your fellow cules who've said let's let this slide, so you guys can talk about team stuff. You think insults are points. The joke is on you.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Kindly show me who won the league from 1936 to 1940.

1936 Bilbao
1940 Atleti

Admittedly the Spanish war ensured the league was not played for 3 seasons, Regardless, Real went 20 yrs without a league title

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Did you do maths in school at all.another trash from a uefalona fan. This Brain washed twatt added the 4 years where the league didnt hold due to Spanish war. My friend sitt your dumb ass down.

4 yrs? Must you add a little lie to everything you post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Barca won a league title in 1999. I go e- slap you o grin
bwhaaahahah this nigga need to be castrated. So it was barca that won la liga 1999/2000 season? bros dont jump into my mention again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

1936 Bilbao
1940 Atleti

Admittedly the Spanish war ensured the league was not played for 3 seasons, Regardless, Real went 20 yrs without a league title
Bwhahahhaa did you just see your stupidity in full display.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Real G. O. A. T

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahhaa did you see just see your stupidity in full display.

It is their stock in trade.

Once you become a Barca fan you don't need a brain anymore, at least for football.

How a club with a history this rich with a fan base this thick in the head is forever a mystery!

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

bwhaaahahah this nigga need to be castrated. So it was barca that won la liga 1999/2000 season? bros dont jump into my mention again.

Firstly tell me who won LaLiga in the year 1999. I'll cure your stupidity tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahahhaa did you see just see your stupidity in full display.

Im not even going to go back and forth with the insuts, If we start now, you'll be the same people calling for civility.

Between 1934 and 1954 which LaLiga title did Real win?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
obainojazz:
tongue
Who in this world compares Navas to Buffon

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Firstly tell me who won LaLiga in the year 1999. I'll cure your stupidity tonight
kneel let me pray for you. Stupidity shouldn't be your portion say amen. Who won la liga 1999/2000 season? This thing go hook your throat today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Majority of footballers, coaches, and pundits do not have the same opinion. They have vastly different opinions on any GOAT contender.

Stop making untrue statements.

There is no GOAT list without Ronaldo in it.

That is a FACT. And people can make 3 man lists without Messi. CR7, Cruyff, and R9 can slot into the 3 man list easily.

In fact, it is immensely disrespectful to limit the GOAT list to 3 players.

Do closer? Please how many senior international trophies have your GOAT won?

How typical for you guys to keep bending rules for your GOAT contender. Put Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, CR7, R9, R10, heck even Neymar in this present Argentine team and see if they wouldn't win one of the last 5 international finals Messi's been to. That's GOAT level.

Learn to respect the legends and you guys should stop making baseless statements. That's all. grin grin grin

-Lord

hinohsend:

Do u even know the meaning of majority? Because if u did u wouldn't type that first statement at all..

And yea, majority of footballers, coaches and pundits think messi is the GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Im not even going to go back and forth with the insuts, If we start now, you'll be the same people calling for civility.

Between 1934 and 1954 which LaLiga title did Real win?
Dont deviate from the mess you just entered. From 1934 to 1954 la liga held only 17 times so where did the rest 3 seasons come from.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

kneel let me pray for you. Stupidity shouldn't be your portion say amen. Who won la liga 1999/2000 season? This thing go hook your throat today

Deportivo won the title 1999/2000 season, In the year 2000. Why is so difficult for you to assimilate the point.

Okay, who won the Champions league in 2009.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Dont deviate from the mess you just entered. From 1934 to 1954 la liga held only 17 times so where did the rest 3 seasons come from.

Lol, you're the one trying to be smart deviating from my point, which was that Real have been on a worse run of not winning LaLiga than Barca.

All these conjectures of Spanish civil war, 20 or 17, won't change that fact

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
randomperson:

Do u even know the meaning of majority? Because if u did u wouldn't type that first statement at all..

And yea, majority of footballers, coaches and pundits think messi is the GOAT

Yea right, majority of footballers, coaches, and pundits think Messi is the GOAT over Pele, Maradona, CR7, Cryuff, and R9. What are you smoking? cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, the cules said let's give it a rest, oya find your bearing. I guess your embarrassing statements are too much to deal with. grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Deportivo won the title 1999/2000 season, In the year 2000. Why is so difficult for you to assimilate the point.

Okay, who won the Champions league in 2009.
You Just jumped into something you don't understand and Now you want to claim points lol. Barca trophyless Season started from 1999/2000 and not until 2005 did they lift a single trophy. From August 1999 to may 2005 is what? my friend choose your battle carefully now sit down and sleep it's past your bed time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:

Lol, you're the one trying to be smart deviating from my point, which was that Real have been on a worse run of not winning LaLiga than Barca.

All these conjectures of Spanish civil war, 20 or 17, won't change that fact
you clearly said 20yrs which means you claimed Madrid went 20 seasons without winning la liga . So prove it. Stop deluding yourself barca went 13 seasons without la liga title then another 12 seasons without la liga title for a 2nd time both consecutively. Take a sit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mohammed salah showing how easy it is to score in that farmers league... 4goals today... He never had it so easy in serie A during his Roma stint

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

you clearly said 20yrs which means you claimed Madrid went 20 seasons without winning la liga . So prove it. Stop deluding yourself barca went 13 seasons without la liga title then another 12 seasons without la liga title for a 2nd time both consecutively. Take a sit.
You are only being heard here because people keep quoting you, the moment they stop you lose your 1% relevance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

you clearly said 20yrs which means you claimed Madrid went 20 seasons without winning la liga . So prove it. Stop deluding yourself barca went 13 seasons without la liga title then another 12 seasons without la liga title for a 2nd time both consecutively Take a sit.

I agree Barca went 13 years without a league title, 1960- 1973.

Oya prove your claim that Barca went another 12 seasons (nothing less) without a league title

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:
Mohammed salah showing how easy it is to score in that farmers league... 4goals today... He never had it so easy in serie A during his Roma stint

But, but Messi can't play well in the Epl

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Passive Aggressiveness! Nice.

Why are you triggered? Because I said CR7, Cryuff, and R9 would easily make a top 3 GOAT list. Is that a fact or not?

Look at you get all emotional because anyone dares put your hero in a position you don't approve.

First you guys say all/vast majority of pundits agree CR7 wouldn't make a top 3 GOAT list, now you're selecting which media sources I can use. Choose one people. The bottom line is that the GOAT list is made up of legends who anyone can claim to be the Greatest of All Time with facts, stats, and objective evidence to back it up. How you or anyone ranks them is up in the air.

No two pundits, ex players, or managers would agree on one ranking, but all would agree to the legends who make the list.

But I don't expect you to know that because logic is like a black hole for Barca fans. grin grin grin

Keep embarrassing yourself. Don't listen to your fellow cules who've said let's let this slide, so you guys can talk about team stuff. You think insults are points. The joke is on you.

-Lord
ALL of a sudden the greatest ever player for madrid never gets a mention.... Deluded REFadrid plastic fans keep smoking shit

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

Majority of footballers, coaches, and pundits do not have the same opinion. They have vastly different opinions on any GOAT contender.

That is a FACT. And people can make 3 man lists without Messi. CR7, Cruyff, and R9 can slot into the 3 man list easily.

How typical for you guys to keep bending rules for your GOAT contender. Put Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, CR7, R9, R10, heck even Neymar in this present Argentine team and see if they wouldn't win one of the last 5 international finals Messi's been to. That's GOAT level.

Learn to respect the legends and you guys should stop making baseless statements. That's all. grin grin grin

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Bwhahahha grin I find it hard how Cr7 makes a list in which he isn't Franco greatest ever player... Cr7 wouldn't make top 7, or do you want a poll result to shut you up for good on that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

You are only being heard here because people keep quoting you, the moment they stop you lose your 1% relevance
What is wrong with you exactly. Me and someone is having a good discussion please ignore and shut up old man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Post of the day, LMAO

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
hinohsend:
Post of the day, LMAO

Buhahaha bwahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.