Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607030 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: wait a minute, where is ronaldo? i havent heard his name in a long while.
Seriously, I was beginning to forget about him completely. Chai! Him fans no wan let us hear word for Golden Ball wey them give Messi. Where their idol dey na? Abi them don ban am like Suárez?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
in 1986, Maradona had 5 goals one of them was a handball. Valdano scored 4 goals. Burruchaga scored 2 goals, Brown, Pasculli, and Ruggieri each scored 1 goal. in 2014, messi scored 4 goals, de maria 1, higuain 1. dont believe the hype; see how much help maradona had, and they want to kill messi! all these closet ronaldo fans.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
dayokanu: When Tevez played with Messi in 2010 what wad the result?
who is talking about 2010. forget 2010, messi is a world cup silver medalist.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
The best answer to some haterz here is to ignore them... angry

You all should continue to hate but MESSI remains the KING of FOOTBALL... cool --- His Records & Individual Achievements are unrivaled... tongue cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
in 1986, Maradona had 5 goals one of them was a handball. Valdano scored 4 goals. Burruchaga scored 2 goals, Brown, Pasculli, and Ruggieri each scored 1 goal. in 2014, messi scored 4 goals, de maria 1, higuain 1. dont believe the hype; see how much help maradona had, and they want to kill messi! all these closet ronaldo fans.

LET ME POST IT AGAIN, THEY ARE PRETEND NOT TO SEE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na so Sabella hate you reach just like some haterz here hate Messi... angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1fvaevJHc

Only if Tevez was in this Argentine team, the World Cup should be Argentine's... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: wait a minute, where is ronaldo? i havent heard his name in a long while.
Ronaldo? You would have heard his praises everywhere if he had reached the semis! Just wait till when another balon d'or is at the corner, then friends here will start campaigning for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: who is talking about 2010. forget 2010, messi is a world cup silver medalist.

The silver is a mere consolation. Messi didn't go to the world cup for a silver medal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
dayokanu:

The silver is a mere consolation. Messi didn't go to the world cup for a silver medal
so if you send your son to school and he gets 2nd position out of 32. of course you expected 1st position. so you wont congratulate him? so you will criticize him? messi hating will kill you. he has a world cup silver medal, a world cup golden ball, and 4 ballon dors. you will never see a better player in your life time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: you can keep their words while we keep a silver medal and a golden boot. we're all even arent we? of course we are.

I think those two would happily keep their world cup winners medal to go with their Golden Ball thank you very much.

coded01:
You can take his dirty words & drugs! grin tongue grin
But he couldn't & would never reach Messi's level ever again! cool --- World Cup Trophy Is Still In Progress... cool
grin grin grin grin grin

Errrrrr think he's already done that and surpassed it by a bit see . Don't you think? tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: in 1986, Maradona had 5 goals one of them was a handball. Valdano scored 4 goals. Burruchaga scored 2 goals, Brown, Pasculli, and Ruggieri each scored 1 goal. in 2014, messi scored 4 goals, de maria 1, higuain 1. dont believe the hype; see how much help maradona had, and they want to kill messi! all these closet ronaldo fans.

LET ME POST IT AGAIN, THEY ARE PRETEND NOT TO SEE IT.

Whilst also forgetting to post Maradona's stats come the business end of the competition

Let me post those stats for all to see

QF - 2 GOALS
SF - 2 GOALS
FINALS - CREATED THE WINNING GOAL!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
chic2pimp:

Whilst also forgetting to post Maradona's stats come the business end of the competition

chic2pimp:
QF - 2 GOALS
Uh huh...with 2 goals if he was playing handball combined with football. Yes, his "best goal of the century" even got plenty of assist from his wingers whom he used to distract the English all the way to the goal.

chic2pimp:
SF - 2 GOALS
As in above, his wingers useful runs contributed.
chic2pimp:
Oh, now what would've happened if Burruchaga had missed?

Long and short, the contribution of Valdano and Burruchaga cannot be underestimated. If Messi only had one winger in their mould (like Di Maria) in the Semi-Final and Final, then we can compare to Maradona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh, by the way referring to the Kempes silly observation; did he also observe Maradona was not in the Final of 1986? Oh, OK he sent the pass to Burruchaga. Now if Burruchaga had missed that chance, would anybody remember anything Maradona did in that final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why do you guys keep arguing with this people ..."The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident Which everybody has decided not to see"...

Free this people haters!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
logica:
Uh huh...with 2 goals if he was playing handball combined with football. Yes, his "best goal of the century" even got plenty of assist from his wingers whom he used to distract the English all the way to the goal.
Handball or not, He was the best player on the pitch that day.
Which wingers did you see him use to distract the English? .

logica:
As in above, his wingers useful runs contributed.
Again I ask which wingers?

logica:
Long and short, the contribution of Valdano and Burruchaga cannot be underestimated. If Messi only had one winger in their mould (like Di Maria) in the Semi-Final and Final, then we can compare to Maradona.

If's and but's ........All hypothetical situations. Fact remains whilst one performed, the other failed to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: you have to read my post again. i did not say that all the teams that played argentina parked the bus, i only mentioned iran, bosnia, switzerland, and it shows that the defence did not have much to do! for all those who dare to say mascherano was argentina's best player!

lol. patronising mascherano just to bring down messi? kai kai. muller scored 1 goal in the knock outs not 2, world cup never tay wey e finish o, haba! na im be say by next month you will increase it to 3, lol.
So that is 3 games! How about the other 4? bearing in mind the latter 4 were the toughest of all of Argentina's defenders

My mistake I meant 1 goal but he did contribute 2 direct assists.

Messi in 4 games. 0 goals 1 assist. Big difference

ddippset:
also i said against a 10 man portugal! STRESS- 10 MAN! any 1mbecile can score a hattrick against a 10 man portugal. as for james ive not talked about him alot. he was the star revelation of the tournament but the quarter final is just not good enough too bad for him. no one has ever won a golden ball without passing the quarter final stage! and for the past 20 years or 5 world cups no one ever won the golden ball from the world cup winning team then no one shouted fifa. iam not saying it should be a standard but you guys should stop shouting fifa fifa fifa!
Anybody can score a hat-trick against a 10 man Portugal? You should know better than to downgrade any ten man team never mind Portugal. You failed to beat one in your own doormot

Rodriguez did more than enough to topple Messi! I'm sure you saw the FIFA XI list? No Messi that should tell you something

ddippset:
as for messi you guys again have decided to set a standard; no one wins the golden ball without scoring a goal in the knock out stages. where did you get that? from the world cup constitution or from the 10 commandments? lol. the golden ball was between muller and messi. i thought muller would win but messi did and iam happy. and then all the 1diots like kempes leave out argentina's super flops like higuain, palacio, aguero,de maria who had to get himself injured and criticize the guy who scored 4 goals and one assist, won 4 man of the match awards, had the highest number of dribbles, created the highest number of goal scoring chances, got the country to the siver medal after flop teams of 98, 2002,2006 and 2010? clap for kempes.
Man of the match against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Big deal

The whole team was built round Messi to propel him to greatness with a World cup win but sadly it failed. Maybe a more team-oriented approach could have worked better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
logica: Oh, by the way referring to the Kempes silly observation; did he also observe Maradona was not in the Final of 1986? Oh, OK he sent the pass to Burruchaga. Now if Burruchaga had missed that chance, would anybody remember anything Maradona did in that final?
All of Messi's goals came against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Only 1 assist in the knockout stage! Even if Maradona didn't win in 86 its bleeding obvious he did a lot more when it mattered compared to Messi in 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
chic2pimp:
Handball or not, He was the best player on the pitch that day.
Which wingers did you see him use to distract the English? .

Again I ask which wingers?

If's and but's ........All hypothetical situations. Fact remains whilst one performed, the other failed to.
If you can ask me "which wingers he used" I don't think I even need to "argue" with you again. I watched the games live, and even today I still check the clips. If you don't know how to look for the videos (and I doubt that will even help you because I doubt you know how to read a game or play) I cannot help you.

Secondly, if all it takes to perform in a WC Final is to make one assist, then I can name many more names who "performed" far better than Maradona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
A40:
So that is 3 games! How about the other 4? bearing in mind the latter 4 were the toughest of all of Argentina's defenders

My mistake I meant 1 goal but he did contribute 2 direct assists.

Messi in 4 games. 0 goals 1 assist. Big difference

Anybody can score a hat-trick against a 10 man Portugal? You should know better than to downgrade any ten man team never mind Portugal. You failed to beat one in your own doormot

Rodriguez did more than enough to topple Messi! I'm sure you saw the FIFA XI list? No Messi that should tell you something

Man of the match against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Big deal

The whole team was built round Messi to propel him to greatness with a World cup win but sadly it failed. Maybe a more team-oriented approach could have worked better
messi in 4 games 0 goal 1 assist yes; messi in 7 games- 4 goals, 1 assist, 1 golden ball, 1 silver medal. REALITY! that is what we will see in wikipedia for years to come, every other thing is vanity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
A40:
All of Messi's goals came against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Only 1 assist in the knockout stage! Even if Maradona didn't win in 86 its bleeding obvious he did a lot more when it mattered compared to Messi in 2014
Right. If he didn't score those goals, sebi Argentina would've miraculously appeared in the Round of 16 not so? And the way you are even implying that Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria are no competition shows how you are not keeping with the times. We all saw how Costa Rica got Italy and England out. So maybe Messi's goals against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria should've been awarded as half goals? Or what do you think?

And then to point out how ridiculous your point is: Maradona only scored one goal in the Group Stage in 1986. Using your logic, his contribution to Argentina qualifying from the Group Stage was minimal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
chic2pimp:

QF - 2 GOALS
SF - 2 GOALS
i dont care if maradona is better than him, being second to maradona is definitely a life time achievement for messi. if you like call it business end, if you like call it political end; messi's CV just got richer over the last one month; 1 golden ball, 1 world cup silver medal, 5 world cup goals, in addition to his club statistics which is the best in the history of club football, messi is history!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2014
messi is being compare with maradona, with pele, with cristiano ronaldo, all in just one swing. only one messi! only one messi! only one messi!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2014
BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-3 champions leagues, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-91 goals guiness book of records, check!
-5 la liga player of the season, check!
-4 champions league golden boots, check!
-4 pichichis, check!
-3 european golden shoes, check!
-1 junior world cup golden ball, check!
-1 junior world cup golden shoe, check!
-1 olympic gold medal, check!
-1 junior world cup gold medal, check!
-1 world cup silver medal, check!
-1 copa america silver medal, check!
-1 world cup golden ball, checkmate.

JEEZ THIS GUY IS A GENIUS. IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM, YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FOOTBALL.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2014
logica: Right. If he didn't score those goals, sebi Argentina would've miraculously appeared in the Round of 16 not so? And the way you are even implying that Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria are no competition shows how you are not keeping with the times. We all saw how Costa Rica got Italy and England out. So maybe Messi's goals against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria should've been awarded as half goals? Or what do you think?

And then to point out how ridiculous your point is: Maradona only scored one goal in the Group Stage in 1986. Using your logic, his contribution to Argentina qualifying from the Group Stage was minimal.
in order words, if it wasnt for others, argentina would have crashed out of the groups. lol. i love you boy, no homo though, lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2014
logica: If you can ask me "which wingers he used" I don't think I even need to "argue" with you again. I watched the games live, and even today I still check the clips. If you don't know how to look for the videos (and I doubt that will even help you because I doubt you know how to read a game or play) I cannot help you.

Secondly, if all it takes to perform in a WC Final is to make one assist, then I can name many more names who "performed" far better than Maradona.

No be only you sabi watch clip. Mesef don watch am. You really do need to watch it again. Maradona needed no wingers to act as decoys as he waltzed through the belgian and English defence. That was all him.

His performances up that point were astounding. Although he had an average finals compared to his 2 goals heroics in the QF and SF games, He still proved decisive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2014
-in 1970 pele scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 16 goals.
- in 1986 maradona scored 5 goals , his team mates scored 9 goals.
-in 2014 messi scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 3 goals;

and what? they are bashing messi. iam so lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2014
chic2pimp:

No be only you sabi watch clip. Mesef don watch am. You really do need to watch it again. Maradona needed no wingers to act as decoys as he waltzed through the belgian and English defence. That was all him.

His performances up that point were astounding. Although he had an average finals compared to his 2 goals heroics in the QF and SF games, He still proved decisive.
bros leave maradona, we agree maradona is better than messi, talk ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2014
BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2014
BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2014
BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!

WTF! is somebody not seeing this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!
WTF!

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.