Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599944 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

Anybody wey hate Ronaldinho no like beta tin @ all... grin angry grin

Ronaldinho made football look like an Action-Comedy-Thriller Movie... grin cheesy cool
Dem no fit hate am cos nobody dy follow am drag the "best player" of a thing then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
bykebyke:
Daley Blind has played as a Left Back, Left wing back, Centre Back, but his main position is:

Defensive Midfielder. I see why Zubi wants him angry

This is why we want him... grin --- Do what our strikers couldn't do last season... embarassed

We want a defender that is capable of not just defending but scoring too... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNIBOPKuEYs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
"I understand that it has surprised, because everyone only remembers the second half of Lionel Messi in the final. We, the commission, we look at all the games, and we judge that he was the most important man for his team. He went to the final, which is one of the conditions for the attribution of the trophy," the ex-Liverpool and Aston Villa boss explained.

"Moreover, Messi was more than decisive in the first four games. In the semifinal against the Netherlands, he took the first penalty and scored. The analysis also takes into account the fact he was the captain of a united team. A team that played well together. That's something we hadn't seen for a long time from Argentina. He was more than key in the squad and the way it was set up. For me, he fully deserves the Golden Ball given he took his team through to the final."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/lionel-messi-s-golden-ball-win-reasonably-explained-by-fifa-technical-study-group-member-174341628.html

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
honeric01: "I understand that it has surprised, because everyone only remembers the second half of Lionel Messi in the final. We, the commission, we look at all the games, and we judge that he was the most important man for his team. He went to the final, which is one of the conditions for the attribution of the trophy," the ex-Liverpool and Aston Villa boss explained.

"Moreover, Messi was more than decisive in the first four games. In the semifinal against the Netherlands, he took the first penalty and scored. The analysis also takes into account the fact he was the captain of a united team. A team that played well together. That's something we hadn't seen for a long time from Argentina. He was more than key in the squad and the way it was set up. For me, he fully deserves the Golden Ball given he took his team through to the final."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/lionel-messi-s-golden-ball-win-reasonably-explained-by-fifa-technical-study-group-member-174341628.html
They can't see a post like this nau bro! And no matter the glaring facts, they will never admit. So, let's just put the argument to rest. We all know who is who!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
honeric01: "I understand that it has surprised, because everyone only remembers the second half of Lionel Messi in the final. We, the commission, we look at all the games, and we judge that he was the most important man for his team. He went to the final, which is one of the conditions for the attribution of the trophy," the ex-Liverpool and Aston Villa boss explained.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

Hater why na? grin angry tongue

Something that's glaring for everyone to see... shocked cool --- Pep was influential to Germany success @ the World Cup. --- Barcelona is being represented with Success everywhere... cool
Someone tells you the simple truth and you call them a hater?

Stop telling lies! What is glaring and what part of Germany's success mirrors the Barcelona or Guardiola style of play? Didn't Germany play this same way at the 2010 World Cup and 2012 Euros?

Why do you people like to reap where you did not sow? That is how someone on the Chelsea thread said Mourinho invented 4-3-3. Ignorance is truly bliss

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2014
A40:

Stop telling lies! What is glaring and what part of Germany's success mirrors the Barcelona or Guardiola style of play? Didn't Germany play this same way at the 2010 World Cup and 2012 Euros?

Why do you people like to reap where you did not sow? That is how someone on the Chelsea thread said Mourinho invented 4-3-3. Ignorance is truly bliss

But did they even "smell" the Final? NO-NO-NO... grin tongue grin --- If not for Pep Guardiola! Barca's connection...cool

As for the person that said Mourinho invented 4-3-3, i guess we need to do medical check-up for everyone that post on here... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

But did they even "smell" the Final? NO-NO-NO... grin tongue grin --- If not for Pep Guardiola! Barca's connection...cool

As for the person that said Mourinho invented 4-3-3, i guess we need to do medical check-up for everyone that post on here... angry grin
The same connection that handed Madrid its first win in Munich in its history! Our worst ever defeat at home. I'm starting to suspect Guardiola is a mole planted to destroy Bayern

Germany is known for consistency in major tournaments. You are obviously new to football hence your Guardiola megedefegede but I have news for you Mr Johnny come lately that since 1966 Germany has not gone 8 years without playing a Final of any major tournament

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 18, 2014
A40:
The same connection that handed Madrid its first win in Munich in its history! Our worst ever defeat at home. I'm starting to suspect Guardiola is a mole planted to destroy Bayern

Germany is known for consistency in major tournaments. You are obviously new to football hence your Guardiola megedefegede but I have news for you Mr Johnny come lately that since 1966 Germany has not gone 8 years without playing a Final of any major tournament
ROTFLMAOgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

Anybody wey hate Ronaldinho no like beta tin @ all... grin angry grin

Ronaldinho made football look like an Action-Comedy-Thriller Movie... grin cheesy cool
I dey tellz you...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:47am On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

Hater why na? grin angry tongue

Something that's glaring for everyone to see... shocked cool --- Pep was influential to Germany success @ the World Cup. --- Barcelona is being represented with Success everywhere... cool
At least Toni Kroos said it himself during his unveiling. He made it clear it was Pep's football that helped them to win.

So at the end of the day, their winning dey tied to Barcelona. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2014
coded01:

Like for real? 4-3-3? Or 10-0-0? Or is it 9-0-1?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2014
A40:

Lolololol

Baba cut Oga Cfc some slacks, he was only trying to say that Jose used the 4-3-3 formation to some tremendous effect, lets say he lacked the right words then to pass his point accurately cheesy

All of una wey dey yarn megedefegede about Pep having a hand in Die Maanschaft's WC success needs some milkshakes.

How does Pep's tiki-taka philosophy align with Germany's effective style of play?

Did you lot see Germany making gazillion of passes with nothing to show for it?

Make una save us this okpata and work on your season, Real Madrid are still out there to make life miserable for you lot - worry about 'em.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:

Lolololol

Baba cut Oga Cfc some slacks, he was only trying to say that Jose used the 4-3-3 formation to some tremendous effect, lets say he lacked the right words then to pass his point accurately cheesy

All of una wey dey yarn megedefegede about Pep having a hand in Die Maanschaft's WC success needs some milkshakes.

How does Pep's tiki-taka philosophy align with Germany's effective style of play?

Make una save us this okpata and work on your season, Real Madrid are still out there to make life miserable for you lot - worry about 'em.
Make life miserable for us or the other way round? As worse as we were last season, we defeated them home&away in the league last season. Even if Barca don die remain to bury, if them see Madrid, dry bones shall rise again. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
dmcdad:
Make life miserable for us or the other way round? As worse as we were last season, we defeated them home&away in the league last season. Even if Barca don die remain to bury, if them see Madrid dry bones shall rise again. cheesy

Mate this says nothing.

You beat Madrid home n' away last season yet finished trophyless whilst they landed a major double - miserable life well defined cheesy

Not to mention that they beat you last season when it mattered most.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
dmcdad:
Make life miserable for us or the other way round? As worse as we were last season, we defeated them home&away in the league last season. Even if Barca don die remain to bury, if them see Madrid dry bones shall rise again cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
Luis Enrique on individual players
WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 07/17/2014 08:00
The new manager discussed the potential
roles of different players in his new-look team
Messi, Mascherano, the three goalskeepers,
the B team, Adriano, Alves and Luis Suárez
were all mentioned this Wednesday

Luis Enrique has discussed various matters on
his third day as first team manager, and
mentioned several specific players, including
those that were competing at the World Cup,
those in the reserves that are hoping to play
first team football some day very soon, the
status of the three goalkeepers, and the
different options in attack. He’s clearly going
to have plenty to think about over the next
few weeks
Here is what Luis Enrique had to say about
certain players:
Leo Messi: “For me, and for so many other
people, he is still the best player in the world.
There are all kinds of opinions going round,
but after seeing what he did last season and
at the World Cup in Brazil, I have no doubt
that he’s still the best. We came to think that
scoring 60 goals a season was perfectly
normal, but it was anything but normal”.
Javier Mascherano: “He gives us options in so
many different ways. I like having players that
can offer so much. The fact that he can play at
centre back or in midfield and do both jobs so
well is a wonderful resource. Where will he
play? We’ll see. It depends what the team
needs”.
Three goalkeepers: “Right now, if I had to
name my first line-up, I’d pick Masip because
he’s the only one I know in depth and he’s a
great keeper. I have seen Ter Stegen and
Bravo in competition, but I don’t know them
very well on a personal level. But I’m sure
they’ll be good for us. I’ll need to see all three
before I make my decision, but there’s no
rush. We’re just happy to have three such top
quality goalkeepers”.
Bravo and Ter Stegen: “There is no questioning
that Bravo is a great keeper. He’s good in the
air, good with his feet and he reads the game
to perfection. But then I could say the same
things about Ter Stegen. Playing in goal for
Barça isn’t easy, so we’re very pleased with
the three we’ve got”.
Dani Alves: “He has a club contract and we
always want to have the best players in every
position. He has done so much for Barça over
the years that he has won the right to speak
about the best options for his future. He has a
decision to make. But for the time being we’re
counting on him because he a member of the
squad”.
Adriano: “He has a contact and he’s part of
the squad. You never know what offers might
come, but we consider him a member of the
squad and that’s what we’ve told him”.
Luis Suárez: “Ideally, we’d have all of the
players from the very first day, but we knew
what the situation was when we signed him.
We’re still hoping the suspension can be
changed, but it would be no tragedy is it
wasn’t. You must remember that we’ve got
plenty of other players. There’s a long season
ahead and there will be chances for everyone.
So it’s no excuse that he’s suspended”.
The forward trio (Messi, Neymar and Luis
Suárez): Coaches always want the best
footballers, and we have them. I’m delighted,
but it won’t just be those three playing. There
are lots of players who can form part of the
attack, and to be a good team you need
everyone to chip in”.
The reserve team: “I don’t just hope to use
them. I hope they make it impossible for me
not to want to use them. The doors to the first
team are always open to anybody who
deserves it. I don’t just have 22 or 23 players
in my squad. There’s a whole reserve team
behind them”.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/luis-enrique-on-individual-players

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:

Mate this says nothing.

You beat Madrid home n' away last season yet finished trophyless whilst they landed a major double - miserable life well defined cheesy
Bro... It says something. At least on a personal duel between the two clubs. You think El - Classico is like every other matches? If for nothing, they both play for pride. Got that?

In Madrid, coaches are given a priority of winning the cup as well as winning El-classico. It's always a game of pride for both teams especially the team from Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:

Lolololol

gazillion passes with nothing to show for tiki taka? Lol. That is outrageous. 16 trophies in 5 seasons including 2 champions league titles, 5 la league titles, 1 fifa world cup, 1 european championship. Most opponents just learnt how to park the bus better and most importantly the executors of the tiki taka just got slower and got older!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
dmcdad:
Bro... It says something. At least on a personal duel between the two clubs. You think El - Classico is like every other matches? If for nothing, they both play for pride. Got that?

In Madrid, coaches are given a priority of winning the cup as well as winning El-classico. It's always a game of pride for both teams especially the team from Madrid.

Mate you're attaching a lot of importance to a secondary objective.

Only a club run by some brainless muppets would prioritise a single clash ahead of laurels.

I'd rather lose to my arch-rivals and go ahead to clinch the title than to pummel 'em just to finish with nothing - to hell with pride.

Madrid were busy basking in the euphoria of their UCL and Copa del rey titles while you lot were licking your wounds. Did the El Classico triumphs in any way fetch you millions? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
ddippset: gazillion passes with nothing to show for tiki taka? Lol. That is outrageous. 16 trophies in 5 seasons including 2 champions league titles, 5 la league titles, 1 fifa world cup, 1 european championship. Most opponents just learnt how to park the bus better and most importantly the executors of the tiki taka just got slower and got older!

Thank Lawd you know too well that the system has been found out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:
ElGuapo:
yes I agree to an extent, but it has a lot to show.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:

Only a club run by some brainless muppets would prioritise a single clash ahead of laurels.

I'd rather lose to my arch-rivals and go ahead to clinch the title than to pummel 'em just to finish with nothing - to hell with pride.

Madrid were busy basking in the euphoria of their UCL and Copa del rey titles while you lot were licking your wounds. Did the El Classico triumphs in any way fetch you millions? cheesy
I see... So because Madrid won a double last season, every other clubs should die right? Where were they when we were winning titles upon titles even with our eyes closed and our brains shot? Ehn? Bruv, in as much as winning titles stands out as the main priority, you can't in any way undermine other aspects. I guess if Martino had stuck to his game pattern from the beginning of the seaon to the second half of the season, we would have arguably won the league on a wider margin. That is to tell you that, at certain clubs, it ain't just about winning. Tata was winning then but was heavily criticised. Same goes for Madrid, irrespective of the fact that there is need to win a title, there are certain high-profile matches you shouldn't lose as a coach, especially the famous El-classico.

Fabio Capello (if my mind serves me right) won the league albeit he didn't play very good football and he was fired. Why? Because he didn't play a good-enough football to match the title. So you now see that it ain't just about the title. And like I stated earlier on, El-classico is and will always be a game of pride. I doubt if even the World Cup final produces such a buzz like El-classico does. Yet, they meet sometimes as much as five times in a single season. C'mon, get real and accept the fact.

I am not by any means undermining the value of winning titles. Just letting you know El-classico matters almost as much especially to Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo:

bro I think you are taking it too hard, lol. Barcelona fc were 1 wrongly disallowed messi goal (against athletico on the last day) away from winning the la liga. So on a perfect last day we should have won the title. Not giving excuses though but nobody needs to rub it in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Alright folks, I'm gonna wish y'all luck on your quest to maintain a sublime record against Madrid whilst losing out on major laurels.

This is coming from a concerned third party.

El Guapo! cheesy tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2014
So Enrique would prefer using Matip as first choice ahead of Bravo/Ste?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2014
ElGuapo: Alright folks, I'm gonna wish y'all luck on your quest to maintain a sublime record against Madrid whilst losing out on major laurels.

This is coming from a concerned third party.

El Guapo! cheesy tongue

Don't worry yourself bros.
Why are you taking panadol for some other supporters' headache? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2014
dmcdad:
Like for real? 4-3-3? Or 10-0-0? Or is it 9-0-1?

Maybe 10-0-0, 9-0-1 or 9-1-0... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2014
dmcdad:
At least Toni Kroos said it himself during his unveiling. He made it clear it was Pep's football that helped them to win.

So at the end of the day, their winning dey tied to Barcelona. cheesy

Haterz can't stop hating no matter the glaring influence barcelona has on other successful teams especially Bayern Munich & the German National Side... cheesy

Even German legends admits to Pep's positive influence on the Germans which produced a World Cup in 24 years... cool --- E no easy oh... grin

Barcelona is a foundation of Success and we are proud to be part it! cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
honeric01: So Enrique would prefer using Matip as first choice ahead of Bravo/Ste?

`Where did you see that one again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Can you guys please concentrate on what is going on with our club rather than discuss/arguing meaningless issues on our thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.