Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571661 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady: I present to you guys Alen Halilović
the match they played today!

he has so much potential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNP8O_z7m0&ctp=CDIQpDAYAyITCO7f-9C40r8CFYZAGAoddhIAbFIYUmVjcmVhdGl2byAwLTEgQmFyY2Vsb25h&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=NG

The Guy is Good.
Moves like La Pulga.

........but, why tha hell does he scratch his body all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady: I present to you guys Alen Halilović
the match they played today!

he has so much potential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVNP8O_z7m0&ctp=CDIQpDAYAyITCO7f-9C40r8CFYZAGAoddhIAbFIYUmVjcmVhdGl2byAwLTEgQmFyY2Vsb25h&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google&gl=NG

He is the future of Barcelona... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2014
Good news guys.. Daley Blind could be signed up in the coming days. He played so well for Netherlands at the WC..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Mcleo007: Good news guys.. Daley Blind could be signed up in the coming days. He played so well for Netherlands at the WC..
Which kind name be that one sef; Blind! Mehn we suppose dey look some player names before we sign them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2014
barackohandso: Which kind name be that one sef; Blind! Mehn we suppose dey look some player names before we sign them

you no watch worldcup ni? he is the opposite of his name grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2014
AbuMikey:

The Guy is Good.
Moves like La Pulga.

........but, why tha hell does he scratch his body all the time.
gringrin I no know oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady:
gringrin I no know oh!
I like the guy cool

even if he is one leged .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Why do I think rakitic is underrated angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Meanwhile grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady:

you no watch worldcup ni? he is the opposite of his name grin
lol. I sure remember his assist for van persie's first goal, but I don't wanna judge with a 7-match tournament only!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
barackohandso: Which kind name be that one sef; Blind! Mehn we suppose dey look some player names before we sign them

Na by name? That guy is good; strong in the air and quick with his feet. He was instrumental to Ajax's crowning as the Dutch league champions of 2013/14... his displays at the WC didnt go unnoticed as he was named in the team of the tournament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
you'll not appreciate the sanity in this thread until you visit other clubs threads!
Damnn! Barca fans are just the best and the most [size=75]Sensible[/size]
it not like other clubs threads where their useless and mannerless fans exchange words anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
homesteady: you'll not appreciate the sanity in this thread until you visit other clubs threads!
it not like other clubs threads where their useless and mannerless fans exchange words anyhow!

Chelshit You mean grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2014
homesteady: you'll not appreciate the sanity in this thread until you visit other clubs threads!

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2014
So you see the rubbish grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fulaman198(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2014
ddippset: Sometimes illusions just get into people's heads and it sticks like a sticker. Even before kicking the first ball of the world cup everybody believes that argentina's attack is from space while the defence is the worst amongst the 200 affiliate countries of fifa. The irony is that so far argentina's defence has been superb but the attack has been embarrasingly pathetic! Embarrasingly pathetic I repeat!! Their problem isn't concession of goals but lack of goals. Apart from messi who else scored? An own goal and marcos rojo. I don't know what games people are watching but from my tv set rojo, zabaleta, fernandez and garay have been impressive while aguero has been poor. What about higuain? Higuain can't even dribble one defender to win 1 million pounds. HIGUAIN IS THE WORST PLAYER at BRAZIL 2014. Seriously whoever says argentina's defence is the problem just has that fixated in their mind. The number 10 named gago is just a midfield congestion, sabella better player 10 men instead. With belgium and the netherlands in their path, argentina will not win the world cup if only messi and de maria keep doing the jobs of 6 midfielders/attackers. One more thing, the goal keeper romero has made some incredible saves. He isn't argentina's problem.

Higuain the worst player at Brazil 2014? What about Mikel?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2014
AbuMikey:

Chelshit You mean grin

yea! have you been following the war between pataki and el guapo? gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Més cue un club... I guess that's the reason why we ain't acting awkwardly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:42am On Jul 21, 2014
bykebyke:
So you see the rubbish grin

yes oh! I follow all clubs threads apart from arsenal thread!
in man u thread - it is coogar vs elampiro
bayern - toba vs A-40 - thank GOD this ones have given their lives to Christ grin
Chelsea - they are always fighting with other fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Apparently you never heard of his father; he was Ajax captain in the days of Finidi and Kanu and won the Champions League in 1995. Of course he was Assistant Coach of Netherlands at the 2014 World Cup. So, "Blind" is not a new name. By the way, till this day, the Ajax team of 1995 remains the only team ever to win the local league and Champions League without a single defeat (1995); the real "Invincibles". Not bad for a blind guy eh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2014
El Classico would be a bloodbath!! grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 21, 2014
ROTFLMAOgrin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
homesteady:

yea! have you been following the war between pataki and el guapo? gringrin

of course, ye 'my daddy lives in Belgium' parole grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2014
... just hoping Suarez would've finished serving his ban before the first el-classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2014
cisse7575: ... just hoping Suarez would've finished serving his ban before the first el-classico
Lol...had the same thought too..Hope those fellas from the capital don't do any funny shit!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2014
philfearon:
Lol...had the same thought too..Hope those fellas from the capital don't do any funny shit!!
I hope so too...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2014
DONE DEAL: Real Madrid reach €88m James Rodriguez agreement. The 23-year-old will finalise personal terms on Monday before being officially announced as the Champions League winners' second signing of the summer transfer window.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
James Rodriguez has scored 16 goals and given 7 assists in his last 45 games!
Deserves 88 million!
I don't see any reason Why Madrid should buy this Guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
What team would Pep coach that will make Argentina win the World Cup!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
And people were complaining that €81m was too much in signing Luis Suárez. Na wa oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2014
bykebyke: What team would Pep coach that will make Argentina win the World Cup!!

`Boca Junior. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.