Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597613 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Another opportunity for barkabots to watch Ronaldo. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Iniesta baba, I see that sweet move and the assist there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
The two favorites (Spain and Portugal) are living mighty precariously. It is obvious this Arabs nations don sign to cause some kain upset today!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nyabinghi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
RuuDie:
The two favorites (Spain and Portugal) are living mighty precariously. It is obvious this Arabs nations don sign to cause some kain upset today!
only Morocco is Arab, Iran aint

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Goal Morocco!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
nyabinghi:
only Morocco is Arab, Iran aint

Culturally closer to Morocco than the other two!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Russia won't be too pleased but will still fancy their chances though.

Portugal v Uruguay... tasty!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
usbcable:

cheesy Sebod.

I said only Barca fans meaning those supporting Argentina are from thesubset of Barcelona fans.

I never said ALL barca fans.

so far I am yet to see any other person on the contrary.

That is my stand point.

And the thing is I cant help being miffed at that choice. cheesy
Well well well.... we have some here who support Brazil, some have withdrawn their support for Argentina following there series of disappointments while some don't even bother watching SE matches anymore as a result of their woeful performances over time. I just believe everyone one is entitled to his opinion.
As per the NIG/ARG match, I have not seen any reason why Niger should not finish them. Argentina have been abysmally poor in this tournament with Messi still being a shadow of himself.
I just hope he doesn't turn up tomorrow to torment us otherwise, na die be that oooo cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kudos to Iniesta, Busi and Coutinho, they have been representing Barca pretty well in the tournament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
haymekus:

I have always said that he is a complete morön that spends time posting sh!t here like his fellow attention-seeking madridiots, as if they even making money from so.

Let's learn to snob senseless post like that
lol...cable is just a trouble maker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Well, people have the right to support whichever team they choose to, I am a Man Utd fan but I support Argentina...Stop trying to blackmail people with the patriotic line, it's cheap...
Funny enough, you don't buy made in Nigeria clothes, you don't patronize Innoson motors, so stop pointing that finger of yours at others, take a good look at yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
sebod:

Well well well.... we have some here who support Brazil, some have withdrawn their support for Argentina following there series of disappointments while some don't even bother watching SE matches anymore as a result of their woeful performances over time. I just believe everyone one is entitled to his opinion.
As per the NIG/ARG match, I have not seen any reason why Niger should not finish them. Argentina have been abysmally poor in this tournament with Messi still being a shadow of himself.
I just hope he doesn't turn up tomorrow to torment us otherwise, na die be that oooo cheesy

his back is against the wall right now and he will definitely want to fight back or go down fighting at least.

i just feel sad that its us that is at the other end of the pitch cheesy

that said if our lads too show little or no respect and play with utmost belief in themselves we are likely to overcome and qualify
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
You don finally show here. I was expecting your apology when Madrid won the UCL as predicted. tongue
patrickmuf:
Well, people have the right to support whichever team they choose to, I am a Man Utd fan but I support Argentina...Stop trying to blackmail people with the patriotic line, it's cheap...
Funny enough, you don't buy made in Nigeria clothes, you don't patronize Innoson motors, so stop pointing that finger of yours at others, take a good look at yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
usbcable:

his back is against the wall right now and he will definitely want to fight back or go down fighting at least.

i just feel sad that its us that is at the other end of the pitch cheesy

that said if our lads too show little or no respect and play with utmost belief in themselves we are likely to overcome and qualify

The whole team together with their yeye coach are bunch of jokers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
patrickmuf:

Mr Gumbody.

we have recognised you.

you havent seen me dress up nor know the kind of car I drive. But one thing is clear I support our lads. that you cant dispute unlike someone that opens thread on helping resolve his countries issues but ordinary support of fellow Nigerian sportsmen he goes awol. and yet he says patriotic line (is) cheap

so much for solving corruption as you professed below
patrickmuf:
Ideas as they'll always say, rules the world...Couple of days ago, i shared an article (on Facebook) that spoke in reference to the lackadaisical of the government of the day towards corruption and some of my friends pointed out that solutions are needed not criticism of the government (I still dispute this point of view)...So, let's get talking...
* It's a widely shared point of view that corruption is the bane of our country, so i don't think we'd be out of line to adopt the death penalty as a punishment for defaulters (i.e if our politicians don't abuse the law)
* In order to checkmate h corruption, we need a strong judiciary...Therefore, i'm totally against the practice where the President and Governors alike have the leverage (as provided by the constitution) to appoint the attorney general or Chief justice as the case may be...The judicial arm of government should sort that out...
* On the issue of leadership, on no account should a person who has any case to answer or has been convicted of any crime by a court of competent jurisdiction be allowed to vie for any leadership position...
* In order to purge the system of rascals, the cost as well as the benefits accrued to various positions should be greatly reduced...This will clear the path for people who have the masses at heart to stand up and be counted...
Politics is not a dirty game, they only use the term "dirty" to scare right thinking fellows from joining the struggle...
* Finally, the model for organizing a free and fair election needs to be revisited...Personally, i'll suggest a model similar to that of the US where election are conducted in one state after another... This will enable the government to deploy all the necessary machinery needed to execute a free and fair election...
I think it's time we all take the bold step and move forward...Your submissions are welcomed...
Long Live the federal republic of Nigeria...

No wahala sha.
Those of us that are with them are more than those of you that are against them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
sebod:

The whole team together with their yeye coach are bunch of jokers.

if onlyy they would continue with the comedy.

they can return to sriousness after facing Nigeria WE DO NOT MIND.

Argentina should lease grant us this victory grin (see as I dey beg them)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nyabinghi(m): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2018
RuuDie:

Culturally closer to Morocco than the other two!
no, Persians and Arabs are sworn enemies

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Ororo is the 1st player in Portuguese history to miss a penalty in the world cup. Where are the gentiles? grin

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 5:24am On Jun 26, 2018
I just hope this repackaged match fixing in the name of VAR won't disgrace itself today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Unlimited22:
I just hope this repackaged match fixing in the name of VAR won't disgrace itself today.

As in ehn.

The Portugal penalty was soft
The Iran Penalty was wrong
The Ronaldo yellow was wrong

That referee proved that VAR can be used and misused to still justify wrong calls

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Nyabinghi.

*modified. I take that back. You are right. I actually implied "arab" = "islamic".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nyabinghi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
RuuDie:
Nyabinghi.

*modified. I take that back. You are right. I actually implied "arab" = "islamic".
big up yow breddren
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
The fact that Modric is starting for Croatia shows that they don't want to take any chances wrapping this up as group winners. Again, almost safe to say that this is a straight shot between the SE and Argentina for qualification!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Messiiiiiiiiiii!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Banega in that midfield is providing a much needed x-factor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Can't believe Sampoli did not play with this same team vs Croatia with the possible exception of Kun Aguero. Banega is by far Argentina's best Centre midfielder it's not even a joke. Also Di Maria's pace and trickery will cause sides lot of problems

Anyways C'mon Super Eagles...Soar High. All we need is Just One goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
I can now shout... and of course, go back to being a "patriotic" Nigerian aka usbcable tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please bring Javier Mascherano back to FCB... that man is a LION!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
RuuDie:
I can now shout... and of course, go back to being a "patriotic" Nigerian aka usbcable tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

Next team to support is Senegal.

As I said earlier continue with your ignominy

Ighalo sha cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
usbcable:

Ighalo sha cry

Baba. Take a capiltal "L" go chill for one corner abegiii tongue grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congrats to all Messi fans on this board. I guess you guys are Happy Now.

France vs Argentina
Uruguay vs Portugal

2 good games on Paper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
usbcable:

Ighalo sha cry

The less said about Ighalo the better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Awesome01(m), Ijustwantto, udatso, Neimarjr, andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.