Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599772 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Neymar1095:
Dembele both irrelevant at club and country bwhahahahhaha.
winning a domestic double and a world cup in less than a year is irrelevant yeah I'd like to be that kinda irrelevant.... meanwhile Neymar for balon d'or, now tell me you didn't have a good laugh at that

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
BOOKMARK, WRITE IT DOWN IN YOUR DIARY
ARGENTINA AND MESSI WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP IN QATAR 2022.
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW, THEY FIRST WIN COPA AMERICA NEXT YEAR.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

Abegi. We dont ve to bookmark shît! Bykebyke shout pass this one in 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Samuel Umtiti!! I am proud of you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Coutinho14:
winning a domestic double and a world cup in less than a year is irrelevant yeah I'd like to be that kinda irrelevant.... meanwhile Neymar for balon d'or, now tell me you didn't have a good laugh at that
To be honest, he won them while being irrelevant. If Barcelona and France would have won these titles without him, then yes, he was irrelevant. Don't let banter have you twist common sense.
Umtiti, now that's relevance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ronaldo with 4 unnecessary goals and 0 award

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

foolish set of fans..

I saw sampoali taking Argentina to world cup glory
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
I can't believe this.
griZeman and mbappe ,>>> Messi

no international award for the short man

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I can't believe this.

Well, Greizman and Mbappe didn't fake injury to do the work of a cheerleader in the World Cup final.

They were on the pitch for 90 minutes and gave their best.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I can't believe this.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Your father is the dumb one. If he had simply ejaculated you into a teaspoon for your mum to sip like cough medicine, you wouldn't be here talking rubbish.

Messi carried who to where? How many goals or assists does he have in knockout football for Argentina?

After getting dragged to back to back finals by his teammates, the guy was still missing penalties in the bloody finals, and you're saying he did what?

The first person you see as soon as you step out your house, pay him or her to give you a filthy slap.

No need responding to a fool suffering post dementia and alzehiermers disease... My boy go see a doc

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

No need responding to a fool suffering post dementia and alzehiermers disease...

Great advice bro.

Good day. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neezar: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Neymar ran from Messi's shadow to Mbappe's

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Great advice bro.

Good day. cool

Never knew your stage of degeneration has gotten so severe, wasn't an advise, now an advise even if you are a toddler, next time never bring in parents into a discuss if you are discussing with toddlers like you or matured minds in a forum like this, your dad would never be half the dad mine was, is and would be.. Now run along and go look for your next meal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Never knew your stage of degeneration has gotten so severe, wasn't an advise, now an advise even if you are a toddler, next time never bring in parents into a discuss if you are discussing with toddlers like you or matured minds in a forum like this, your dad would never be half the dad mine was, is and would be.. Now run along and go look for your next meal

I'm sure your Dad's a great guy, which makes the story all the more tragic, that a waste of space like you is the one that bears his last name.

If only he could see the future, he would have tried to abort you immediately. in fact, I'm sure he's currently seeking legal advice to see if he can still legally abort you right now. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm sure your Dad's a great guy, which makes the story all the more tragic, that a waste of space like you is the one that bears his last name.

If only he could see the future, he would have tried to abort you immediately. In fact, I'm sure he's currently seeking legal advice to see if he can still legally abort you right now. grin

Lililist o grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2018
From

Ulreich to
Karius to
De Gea to
Caballero to
Lloris.

What a year for goalkeepers!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
foolish set of fans..

I saw sampoali taking Argentina to world cup glory
You are the one that is foolish. Infact you are foolish. Very foolish.

I never remembered insulting anyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
officially Neymar is in Mbappe's shadow after leaving Messi's shadow. Time to go to Madrid.
GOAT'S shadow is better than TEEN'S shadow btw.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
You are the one that is foolish. Infact you are foolish. Very foolish.

I never remembered insulting anyone.
lordemperoris100

Sorry about this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

If only he could see the future, he would have tried to abort you immediately. in fact, I'm sure he's currently seeking legal advice to see if he can still legally abort you right now. grin

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens.... Keep hiding behind your keypad little thwart... Wouldn't engage you further... Only a thwarted buffoon like you result into insults in a discuss and then bring in someone's parents to score cheap deluded points... Hope you have had something to masticate this morning, because you would even be more foolish to be typing gibberish and garbage on an empty GIT, stomach and duodenum

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens.... Keep hiding behind your keypad little thwart... Wouldn't engage you further

I was jamming on my own, engaging in Messi slander, when you quoted me out of the blue and proceeded to insult me unprovoked

When I paid you back in your coin, you started getting in your feelings like Drake.

I even bid you good day earlier today, and you still don't want to leave me alone.

What is the world coming to, when a man can't slander Messi in peace, without overzealous Barkabots randomly attacking like kamikaze mosquitoes, and then crying foul when they get swatted.

My brudda go suck your mommy's one remaining tïtty, and leave me the eff alone grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
I can't believe this.

Lionel Cuccittini Messi will forever be an international disappointment and that's just facts. I remember telling deluded barkabots tipping Arg for WC glory that the football gods won't allow such happen anymore. All greats would only given a minimum amount of luck by the heavens to taste international success. Pele was given three, he took all; Cruyff once which he failed, Maradona twice; he took once; Ororo twice, he took once. But this midget has been given about 4 chances to sit down in the round table of legends that have tasted success for club and country and has nothing to show. All he has to show is 4 final disasterclass, 4 tears, 1 penalty miss,and 1 international retirement. Ahn ahn, have they not tried for this man? It's time they moved on to the younger generation like Mbappe(who btw has in his first, done what the midget could only dream of).

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

Dmcdad my man. cheesy

La masia this morning

Idiot... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no well at all. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Krasid:
Lionel Cuccittini Messi will forever be an international disappointed and that's just facts. I remember telling deluded barkabots tipping Arg. for WC glory that the football gods won't allow such happen anymore. All greats would only given a minimum amount of luck by the heavens to taste international success. Pele was given three, he took all; Cruyff once which he failed, Maradona twice; he took once; Ororo twice, he took once. But this midget has been given about 4 chances to sit down in the round table of legends that have tasted success for club and country and has nothing to show. All he has to show is 4 final disasterclass, 4 tears, 1 penalty miss, and 1 international retirement. Ahn ahn, have they not tried for this man? It's time they moved on to the younger generation like Mbappe(who btw has in his first, done what the midget could only dream of).
The truth is Messi is better than your lord and saviour...

But I see him like someone without personal motivation.
In the game against france, he was just down.

He made more impact in the game against Nigeria than against france.

Maybe they just wanted to pass group stage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Krasid:
Lionel Cuccittini Messi will forever be an international disappointed and that's just facts. I remember telling deluded barkabots tipping Arg. for WC glory that the football gods won't allow such happen anymore. All greats would only given a minimum amount of luck by the heavens to taste international success. Pele was given three, he took all; Cruyff once which he failed, Maradona twice; he took once; Ororo twice, he took once. But this midget has been given about 4 chances to sit down in the round table of legends that have tasted success for club and country and has nothing to show. All he has to show is 4 final disasterclass, 4 tears, 1 penalty miss, and 1 international retirement. Ahn ahn, have they not tried for this man? It's time they moved on to the younger generation like Mbappe(who btw has in his first, done what the midget could only dream of).
see this one!

we are talking about players who won world cups,
he's mischievously sneaking in the gaylord who won a common continental championship.

besides, what chance did he take and how? by clapping on the sidelines?
he missed the final and portugal won the final.

portugal always loses big trophy games whenever ronaldo plays.

nonsense, keep on deluding yourself.

and when you want to mention international achievements,

you're mentioning pele and maradona and zidane and de lima,
and then sneaking in cristiano ronaldo!

nigga the euros is not the world cup and they are not even close!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Krasid:
You said it all.. Messi is a failure

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
No player ever wins a tournament,
A team does!

Mbappe just won the world cup,
Of course we could all witness the squad he had with him.

Even the Ronaldo's miserly continental competition they are yapping about, Pepe was the beast at the back and Eder was there to convert.

To put it into perspective, before the world cup began, no player not named Messi had scored for argentina in 11 months,
And that last player to score for argentina was assisted by Messi.

Messi is the top scorer in the history of argentina.

Messi has given his teammates the highest assists and scoring chances in the history of argentina.

With all of the individual awards and trophies he has bagged.

I know he's expected to win the world cup all by himself, being the greatest club player in history.

But his squad has never never complemented him.

He has however gone on to leave his teammates behind and win things on his own.

*Under 20 world cup 2005 he was the best player of the tournament.
*Olympics 2008 he was the best player.
*The Fifa world cup 2014 he was the best player.

It's simple,

Anyone who really thinks that Messi is a flop for argentina is a fool.
And that's putting it very mildly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
You said it all.. Messi is a failure

nd u re wat?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
dipset knows how to neutralize krashid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
dipset knows how to neutralize krashid grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
The truth is Messi is better than your lord and saviour...

But I see him like someone without personal motivation.
In the game against france, he was just down.

He made more impact in the game against Nigeria than against france.

Maybe they just wanted to pass group stage.

And that is why he will never be my G.O.A.T. He lacks that charisma to lead Argentina to glory. Whenever his team concedes or is lacking ideas, he drops his head and fails to instill that confidence in them. A weak-willed dustbite will never lead a team to success; Ronaldo as much as he has been criticized by barkabots for not featuring in the Euro '16 final gingered Eder enough for him(Eder) to see himself as Burruchaga's reincarnate. That, my dear, is what Messi will never have and there's absolutely nothing you or any Barca/Messi fanatic can do about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.