Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613195 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Thanks bro! wink

Happy to be back... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome back bro.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Dhelake: That would be Suarez's last bite, You think Pepe would hold his shoulder like Chielini or Ivanovic, You go pity Suarez that day ehn
abegi! Wetin pepe de feel like? Make him go try song or mathiues na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Mcleo007:

Welcome back bro.

Thanks bro! wink

Miss you all... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Thanks bro! wink

Miss you all... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope no homo sha...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Hope no homo sha...cheesy

Brotherly love... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2014
ddippset: abegi! Wetin pepe de feel like? Make him go try song or mathiues na.
Song or Mathieus?? You should know better, Pepe is their boss, those would probably not do half of what Pepe have done already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Dhelake: Song or Mathieus?? You should know better, Pepe is their boss, those would probably not do half of what Pepe have done already.
lol. You are surely mistakening a bully for a strong guy. Pepe is a comfirmed bully and nothing more. You remember what happens to the bully from our grade 3 story books right? Lol. Pepe is a bully. Song will take him out! Lol. What about valdez and pinto? He could never have started sh1t with them.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2014
ddippset: lol. You are surely mistakening a bully for a strong guy. Pepe is a comfirmed bully and nothing more. You remember what happens to the bully from our grade 3 story books right? Lol. Pepe is a bully. Song will take him out! Lol. What about valdez and pinto? He could never have started sh1t with them.
Right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ddippset: lol. You are surely mistakening a bully for a strong guy. Pepe is a comfirmed bully and nothing more. You remember what happens to the bully from our grade 3 story books right? Lol. Pepe is a bully. Song will take him out! Lol. What about valdez and pinto? He could never have started sh1t with them.
Song is as well a bully, if you watch him well enough at Arsenal, you will agree with me, that you are a bully doesn't mean you are not strong, or you think someone will just bite Daniel Alves and go just like that, and there is also a Super Sergio Rambo Ramos in there who you would agree with me to be very strong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dhelake: Song is as well a bully, if you watch him well enough at Arsenal, you will agree with me, that you are a bully doesn't mean you are not strong, or you think someone will just bite Daniel Alves and go just like that, and there is also a Super Sergio Rambo Ramos in there who you would agree with me to be very strong.

There's a gulf line between being strong and being a bully. The former is a by product of endowment while the latter is by choice and a sense of decency.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Luis Enrique still feels there is a need to strengthen some areas of his Barça squad. "I haven't ruled out further signings", he said on the eve of the Joan Gamper Trophy.

Possible transfer business: "I haven't ruled out further signings. Neither has the club. Not now and not in the future. We're always open to strengthening and improving the squad". cheesy

Deulofeu's exit: "I gave him his first start, I know him very well and he wasn't going to get the playing time he needs to continue his development. He has to improve several aspects of his game". embarassed

Luis Suárez's arrival: "He looks like a world-class player. He knows what we're all about and he is exactly what I expected. He'll feature in the game. It'll be good for the fans to see him". cheesy

First-choice keeper in the league: "I have my preferences. Any one of the three could be first-choice, but my thoughts are clear as the new season approaches". tongue

Messi's new position: "He reads the game so easily that we aren't going to rule out anything. He expresses himself best on the pitch. He has complete freedom. After watching him in training I'm even more surprised by what he can bring to the team". cool

Mascherano: "We'll see him in the starting XI, on the bench and in the stands. He gives me lots of options. I like him a lot at centre-back, but also as a holding midfielder. We'll play him in both positions". cool

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/17/en/football/barcelona/1408289729.html

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQiWRpCxemc

Luiz Suarez ready to tear net... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2014
coded01: Luiz Suarez ready to tear net... grin tongue grin

While the rest were training, Pique was busy pinging/twitting.. that guy needs canning! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

While the rest were training, Pique was busy pinging/twitting.. that guy needs canning! angry

`Leave the guy...
By the time they bench him for 3 straight match weeks, he will drop his phone and be the first person to arrive for training daily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
So una coach get tattoo shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

Lack of Seriousness is one of his major fallouts... angry

If he continues to under-perform, he would be benched or sold... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tval: So una coach get tattoo shocked

Na guy man e be.. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2014

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

Lack of Seriousness is one of his major fallouts... angry

If he continues to under-perform, he would be benched or sold... tongue

Shakira caused it tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Our lineup for tonight match -
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves
Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic
Busquets Iniesta - Messi Rafinha Neymar
#fcblive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
homesteady: Our lineup for tonight match -
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves
Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic
Busquets Iniesta - Messi Rafinha Neymar
#fcblive
And mascherano starts at centre back... Y
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
onuwaje:
And mascherano starts at centre back... Y

Because Pique is not a serious man and the coach is trying to see if Masc is a better pair to Mathieu than Pique/Bartra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Messsi scores with his head grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
OMG! If we play like this throughout this season, we'll win everything!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Messi scores, but handball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Damn! This match is too sweet!
Neymar scores a wonderful goal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
we are playing fine so far lovely goal by Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
3-0 Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Rakitic is an engine, i am now seeing what he's made off...... like Yaya Toure/Keita in one...

God bless him!

Mathieu is also showing why he's worth 20milla!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
4-0 Muniar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Suarrrezzz innn!

And Munir scores!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

Shakira caused it tongue tongue

Like I earlier predicted, na Mathieu & Mascherano start. cheesy

I think that's cool for now. Infact I rate Vermaelen pass am... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.