Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602312 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
dmcdad:
Why didn't you stream it on mobile via Sybla TV?

Really? i don't have that.. lemme quickly down this.

Thanks

N.B

No sybla tv on playstore.. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Barcelona now being linked with Koke

If that happens I would expect Barackohandsom to go on a hunger strike or blow up Nou Camp if Barcelona joins in weakening a rival
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
honeric01:

Really? i don't have that.. lemme quickly down this.

Thanks

N.B

No sybla tv on playstore.. sad
Download it via Google.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter: Barcelona now being linked with Koke

If that happens I would expect Barackohandsom to go on a hunger strike or blow up Nou Camp if Barcelona joins in weakening a rival
So if we should buy one of A.Madrids players..we've weakened them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
bykebyke:
Typical Barca hater.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
bykebyke:

Ask Barackohansom for clarification. He has criteria for determining which transfer weakens rivals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
dmcdad:
Nope! It's just a one-time download. Just download the MX player. That's the best I think. Although, in trying to view some other stations, you will have to download Flash player. That is if Flash player ain't installed already.

Alright bro, trying to catch villareal match... any clue on the channel?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2014

Not gonna happen. Unless they break the bank. The dude just signed a new deal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2014

Your consistent mention on the issue just to show how right I am. At least it hasn't happened yet, and even if it does, you still can't compare it to your burnthisleaguedown massacre. Didn't Dortmund's CEO blast Bayern a few weeks ago for speaking about Reus?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Not gonna happen. Unless they break the bank. The dude just signed a new deal.

I also do not see Reus coming... At Madrid are seriously linked to him with alot of "bonuses" for BVB once they accept...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
bykebyke:
Don't mind dayokanu. He's comparing it to what Bayern does in that their butchered league that makes them win their league with 8 matches to spare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Mcleo007:

Where would he fit in the team other than the bench? A player as good as him deserves better.
we are in perilous times now, it is better we sign him now for next upper season! Reasons -
1) We won't be able to sign for the next two transfer season, and Rues will surely leave dortmund after this season! If we don't sign him now, we'll never get him again, and Madrid will gladly sign him!
2) Iniesta is not getting any younger! he'll be 31next year, we need to start planning for the future!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
honeric01:

Alright bro, trying to catch villareal match... any clue on the channel?
There are lots of sport channes and lots of qualities too. HD, SD and so on. Bein Sport HD should be showing it in one of their stations. They have about 10 sport channels (HD) and I believe one of them would definitely be showing the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
AjanleKoko: Aww. So cute, You're looking for a drool-buddy/fellow nitwit? grin

Sharrap Ajakaja!

Speak only when you are spoken to, lest I curse you with nightmares. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
barackohandso: Your consistent mention on the issue just to show how right I am. At least it hasn't happened yet, and even if it does, you still can't compare it to your burnthisleaguedown massacre. Didn't Dortmund's CEO blast Bayern a few weeks ago for speaking about Reus?

If you buy Koke, How does that NOT make that equal to your campaign of opposition weakening.

You already bought Sevillas best player Rakitic(ditto Dani Alves, Keita), Valencias best players (David Villa, Jordi Alba) Now after Atleticos best player yet that doesnt fit into butchering the opponent

But Bayern talking about Reus fits perfectly.

Can you spell the word HYPOCRITE?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
homesteady:
we are in perilous times now, it is better we sign him now for next upper season! Reasons -
1) We won't be able to sign for the next two transfer season, and Rues will surely leave dortmund after this season! If we don't sign him now, we'll never get him again, and Madrid will gladly sign him!
2) Iniesta is not getting any younger! he'll be 31next year, we need to start planning for the future!

Perilous times do not preclude over flooding the team as though it isMoanrhino we have as coach. Iniesta still has another 2-3/4 years to give. What about the young ones; Rafinha and co? I maintain, Reus is too good to be an impact sub.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wait ooo...Messi,Neymar Suarez,Pedro..Are these our forwards for the seasonshocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
raumdeuter:

If you buy Koke, How does that NOT make that equal to your campaign of opposition weakening.

You already bought Sevillas best player Rakitic(ditto Dani Alves, Keita), Valencias best players (David Villa, Jordi Alba) Now after Atleticos best player yet that doesnt fit into butchering the opponent

But Bayern talking about Reus fits perfectly.

Can you spell the word HYPOCRITE?
Mention the teams that can compete for the league in Germany, it's Bayern and maybe (just maybe) Dortmund, at least we have 3 in Spain's top flight, and the only players your club sees to buy are your only (already financially incapacitated) rival. I'm sure Patience Jonathan had Bayern in mind when she made the statement "there is god oh"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
homesteady:
You and Your Future prophecies every time bro...If we buy every player on the rumour mill,what happens to ours?
How about Dennis Suarez,Deulofoe,Halilovic,Sergei Semper,Rafinha,El Haddadi and Sergi Roberto? Aren't they enough supplement for the team? Ever tried picturing them in the next two years? How about Rakitic and Busquets and Tello?
All this buy buy u love saying are trademark of Real Madrid and Chelsea fans...I believe we have enough Squad for the future..After all,Neymar is still 22yrs!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
philfearon:
You and Your Future prophecies every time bro...If we buy every player on the rumour mill,what happens to ours?
How about Dennis Suarez,Deulofoe,Halilovic,Sergei Semper,Rafinha,El Haddadi and Sergi Roberto? Aren't they enough supplement for the team? Ever tried picturing them in the next two years? How about Rakitic and Busquets and Tello?
All this buy buy u love saying are trademark of Real Madrid and Chelsea fans...I believe we have enough Squad for the future..After all,Neymar is still 22yrs!!
Well said!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
If only Real Madrid could sell Di Maria to us..grin

Damngrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: If only Real Madrid could sell Di Maria to us..grin

Damngrin

To come and grace our bench? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2014

Damngrin

Where's Coded01??. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Javanian:

To come and grace our bench? grin
Nope..To destroy defences!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:

Where's Coded01??. angry angry
He's in my nosegrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Nope..To destroy defences!!

As a replacement for who? Iniesta? Neymar? Suarez?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Javanian:

As a replacement for who? Iniesta? Neymar? Suarez?
Iniesta..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Neymar is injured again, what a sad news!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2014

Damngrin

I,Ve been saying it all over again and again.any club who sees di maria and says they don't want,that club no sabi better thing at all at all.that guy is d perfect football catalyst.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
He's in my nosegrin

Tell him to holla at me, Cos we have an unfinished business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.