Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608032 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Coded01 I salute bro wishing u and all clues fulfilling month.

@ Serial pot oh sorry USBCaBlE how market?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
ddippset: can we all commend pique a lil bit now? common lets not pretend we didnt see his wonderful performance last nite. no be to de bash am everytime.

He did well? didn't watch the game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
ddippset: can we all commend pique a lil bit now? common lets not pretend we didnt see his wonderful performance last nite. no be to de bash am everytime.

I saw him last night and he was still the same sluggish player, not like I expected him to earn pace over night tho, but he exuded confidence and a good reading of the game. Good to see his commitment level; dude played like his life depended on the game.

Mathieu was a beast last night night. He bullied the Villa players all evening. Doing justice to the amount paid for his service.

Messi na Oga kpatapkata.. I'm short of words/superlatives for him.

Xavi, a spent force? I think gradually, his time comes to a tail end, better to leave when the ovation is loudest. The midfield crumbled the moment he got on.

Rafinha keeps showing so much promise. His calmness and poise on/off the ball is top rate.

I didn't expect for Munir to start the game yesterday. I think the coach should be cautious with his integration into the team so he doesn't crash in the long run as do many good lads his age.

In all, the team is good to win them all this season. Much of it on the coaching crew and how best they can keep the team together and stay motivated.

@Coded01, hailing brother.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
scantee: @Coded01 I salute bro wishing u and all clues fulfilling month.

lol. cable don burn last night, nepa bring high current.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcleo007:

I saw him last night and he was still the same sluggish player, not like I expected him to earn pace over night tho, but he exuded confidence and a good reading of the game. Good to see his commitment level; dude played like his life depended on the game.

Mathieu was a beast last night night. He bullied the Villa players all evening. Doing justice to the amount paid for his service.

Xavi, a spent force? I think gradually, his time comes to a tail end, better to leave when the ovation is loudest. The midfield crumbled the moment he got on.

Rafinha keeps showing so much promise. His calmness and poise on/off the ball is top rate.

I didn't expect for Munir to start the game yesterday. I think the coach should be cautious with his integration into the team so he doesn't crash in the long run as do many good lads his age.

In all, the team is good to win them all this season. Much of it on the coaching crew and how best they can keep the team together and stay motivated.

messi na person before?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:
Only me one; Chaii.....You're welcome luv....Happy New month to u also; May I ask..What are you letting fly away??..Why don't you catch it?
Nah... I don't wanna ruin the happy moment we have had since last night with a series of happenings. I am just gonna forgive and forget that some people were shît last night. cheesy

But that's not for you girl... You and my one and only, and so you don't support such shîtty teams. You don't follow teams that allow themselves to be Gang-banged. grin cheesy wink Abi...?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
ddippset: lol. cable don burn last night, nepa bring high current.
Ohh! Na him make am change am to Nepacable? No wonder...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcleo007:

Words can't explain what Rakitić os bringing to the table in every matchday. That guy is arguably the signing of the summer. Is it just me or did anyone notice that the guy makes more tackles than Busi even. Controls the game with good forward play. Contributes in the defence and is also found in the attack even as he gives stability to the midfield. That guy is a blessing! Little wonder Lucho has entrusted alot in his care.

I didn't expect Munir to start too, but giving that Ney just got back from injury, it was understandable that he didn't start him. I wouldn't want the little ones to be rushed, so that they won't go the same path with some of our boys in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014

haaaaa I tell you ooo the usb port de do power surge now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Everybody has been hailing Munir. How about some good words for Sandro? Looks like a big pacy forward in the making.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Nah... I don't wanna ruin the happy moment we have had since last night with a series of happenings. I am just gonna forgive and forget that some people were shît last night. cheesy

But that's not for you girl... You and my one and only, and so you don't support such shîtty teams. You don't follow teams that allow themselves to be Gang-banged. grin cheesy wink Abi...?

Trying to be smart Abi...Leave my Man Utd alone oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:

Trying to be smart Abi...Leave my Man Utd alone oh
Man Utd? They weren't the ones that got raped last night lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
coded01: Wishing You All A Happy, Blessed And Prosperous New Month! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Glitest... kiss kiss kiss

Dmcdad... wink

Tval wink

Mcleo007 wink

Philfearon wink

Usbcable tongue grin

Barackohandso wink

Homesteady wink

Alekside wink

Dhelake tongue grin

Logica wink

Flolancracker wink

AjanleKoko wink

Mukina2 tongue grin

Scantee wink

Ddippset wink

Danhumprey wink

Krasid embarassed grin

Bykebyke wink

Honeric01 wink

Toba wink

Pickabeau1 wink

Raumdeuter tongue grin

Austeenx wink

Eyoniggar wink

Coogar wink

A40 wink

Lordave wink

Sebod wink

Rozayx5 wink

Johnpaul88 wink

Ksslib embarassed grin

Cisse7575 wink

Deepfreezer wink

Tobiboss wink

Nobleval wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJN2dyBJJR8

To you all including those that their names aren't mentioned! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yours Truly

Coded01

Happy new month to you too cule. Let's both enjoy a great season ahead. Up Barca cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
@coded01..i sight you..grin

Real Madrid already losing points..grin

When is that El Classico coming up..Bonanza deh groundcheesy..Free 3points.gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
bykebyke: @coded01..i sight you..grin

When is that El Classico coming up..Bonanza deh groundcheesy..Free 3points.gringrin

Smh... grin grin grin

How you they? grin

Real Madrid - FC Barcelona
League - Round 9 Sun 10/26/2014 Match day and kick-off time to be confirmed... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
barackohandso: Happy new month to you too cule. Let's both enjoy a great season ahead. Up Barca cool

Thanks bro! wink

4 Goals Scored! cheesy

0 Goal Conceded! cheesy

UP BARCA!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Words can't explain what Rakitić os bringing to the table in every matchday. That guy is arguably the signing of the summer. Is it just me or did anyone notice that the guy makes more tackles than Busi even. Controls the game with good forward play. Contributes in the defence and is also found in the attack even as he gives stability to the midfield. That guy is a blessing! Little wonder Lucho has entrusted alot in his care.

I didn't expect Munir to start too, but giving that Ney just got back from injury, it was understandable that he didn't start him. I wouldn't want the little ones to be rushed, so that they won't go the same path with some of our boys in the past.

You said it all.. cool Nice one! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't wait to see another classico. UP BARCA!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
ddippset: messi na person before?

You mean the Maestro! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRBUO4cU5MM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014

Abeg make una leave my usbcable alone na! Haba! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcleo007:

You talk everything finish... wink

Thanks bro! wink I dey hail too... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014

Thanks bro! wink

Make una free usbcable! grin Party is over! tongue grin

ddippset: bless you bro.

Thanks bro! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2014

Scanty...my man. ow Port Harcourt nah? You sha dey enjoy oyel money alone. Remember me in your kingdom.

We and Ancelottu is planning on howto efficiently use james to destroy opposing teams.

His primary KRA this season is defend LaDecima and win UnDecima

You no well. Dem no tell you say I don buy inverter tey tey. I even support am with generator if DISCO no wan give me light the whole day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
bykebyke: @coded01..i sight you..grin

Before then the team will have settled down ad found their rythm.
na to go destroy Barcelona and ATM be Ancelloti second KPI this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Luis Suárez gives Steven Gerrard a Barça shirt

Barça's new striker presented his ex-captain with a Barça shirt

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has never hidden his admiration for Luis Suarez, who played with him for four years at Anfield. When the Uruguayan moved to Barça, Gerard posted a picture and today of the two celebrating a goal on his Instagram account, with the message: “it’s been a pleasure to play with a talent like Luis Suárez”.

Suarez visited the Liverpool training ground of Melwood today and showed his gratitude to Gerard by presenting him with a signed Barça shirt which Gerard posted a photo of on Instagram: "He’s back bringing presents” wrote Gerard, “best wishes to a phenomenal player”

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/luis-suarez-gives-steven-gerrard-a-barca-shirt

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

Scanty...my man. ow Port Harcourt nah? You sha dey enjoy oyel money alone. Remember me in your kingdom.

We and Ancelottu is planning on howto efficiently use james to destroy opposing teams.

His primary KRA this season is defend LaDecima and win UnDecima

You no well. Dem no tell you say I don buy inverter tey tey. I even support am with generator if DISCO no wan give me light the whole day

haaa haaaaa bro sorry I know ow u feel, lamentation hymn. bro if u want oil money be ready to register with militants ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

Before then the team will have settled down ad found their rythm.
na to go destroy Barcelona and ATM be Ancelloti second KPI this season
I hear..grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
scantee:

haaa haaaaa bro sorry I know ow u feel, lamentation hymn. bro if u want oil money be ready to register with militants ooooo
who tell say I no be friends with Tompolo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
AjanleKoko: Everybody has been hailing Munir. How about some good words for Sandro? Looks like a big pacy forward in the making.
And he's bullish too......I hope He blossoms together with Munir and Halilovic.......I love them trio!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
philfearon:
And he's bullish too......I hope He blossoms together with Munir and Halilovic.......I love them trio!!!

Those are the Barca stars of the next 5 years inshallah wink
The next Xavi-Iniesta-Messi smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to cules!
@Coded I hail ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Abeg make una leave my usbcable alone na! Haba! grin
Your own usbcable don spoil? Make I borrow you my own? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), Bimmarlykay(m), khingTony(m), Dundalk(m), Kilishihunter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.