Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616380 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
scantee: . we need to win this match ooo I dont care about the number of goals or scorer, all I want is 3 point.
And it came to pass... That we won the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
scantee: . we need to win this match ooo I dont care about the number of goals or scorer, all I want is 3 point.

That's all that matters.. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
And ot came to pass... That we won the match.

yes bro I am glad we won, 3 points is what matters most to me.

Thanks to messi for the wonderful assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice one guys... Winning is winning. And at the end of the day, just like I predicted before the game, that we were gonna come out with 3 points in the bag. And that was exactly what we did.

The game wasn't really as difficult as I had envisaged. Apart from some few highlights of theirs, the game was totally ours.

In the first half, it was clear that the burden was too much on Messi. Because he was the only creating an opening in their defence, but then he alone was not enough for that. Neymar's entrance brought live to the attack and I knew then that no sooner than later, we would score. And, so it was.

Alves is just like a dead wood to me. Rakitić was great with his tackles and all. Busi was good too. Mathieu and Alba did great too. Aside Mathieu's near-own-goal that came off the post. It was clear that he was doing both his job and that of Piqué.

Anywayz, the most important thing was what we did. To win. And we achieved our aim.

Looking forward to 13th when we will host Bilbao.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

That's all that matters.. cool

finally finally congrat to us bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
oya
you too dream your own.
You see...?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Good to have neymar back..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ope oh. Another 3points in the bag cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
scantee:

finally finally congrat to us bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1zvZm7-Sg

The future is really bright for Barcelona... cheesy --- Last week it was Munir, Tonight it was Sandro... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1zvZm7-Sg

The future is really bright for Barcelona... cheesy --- Last week it was Munir, Tonight it was Sandro... cheesy
More than bright...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
More than bright...

GOOOOAAAALLL!!! SANDRO BREAKS THE DEADLOCK!!! Sandro has put Barcelona in the lead with virtually his first touch! cheesy Messi is the architect as he twists Asenjo into submission before sending the ball under him and into the middle of the goal, where Sandro pokes home into an unguarded net.

Extracted from Goal.com commentary! tongue

Its been a long time i read/seen anything like that! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go Barca! Go Barca! Go Barca! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

GOOOOAAAALLL!!! SANDRO BREAKS THE DEADLOCK!!! Sandro has put Barcelona in the lead with virtually his first touch! cheesy Messi is the architect as he twists Asenjo into submission before sending the ball under him and into the middle of the goal, where Sandro pokes home into an unguarded net.

Extracted from Goal.com commentary! tongue

Its been a long time i read/seen anything like that! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go Barca! Go Barca! Go Barca! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madrid are already hammering Sociedad at Anoeta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
Madrid are already hammering Sociedad at Anoeta.

Nothing do them my bro... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Great result we got. The crew did well; from the coach's tactics/tweaks to the execution of play by the players. Good!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

The more important thing be say we win our own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

Surprisingly the scores is 2-2. Wow! Half time now. Na wa oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:

the best thing madrid did was to get early goals before sociedad woke up, cause if they wasted time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mad-rid getting all mushy at Anoeta ATM.. it's all square grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
rozayx5:

the best thing madrid did was to get early goals before sociedad woke up, cause if they wasted time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And yet media doesn't wanna publish how slack they are in defending set pieces. Same thing happened to them last season. They are conceded alot of goals from set pieces, but I guess media only care about Barca's. If na Barca now, different articles go don show almost all football sites by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
The more important thing be say we win our own.

Yes oh... wink cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:

You see am! grin tongue grin

It isn't over until its over... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Real Sociedad are really doing it! cheesy Record comeback! shocked grin

Real Sociedad 0:1 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 0:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 1:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 2:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 3:2 Real Madrid

See pressing... shocked grin --- Real Sociedad are on blood... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wettin do Madrid?4rm 2-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01: Real Sociedad are really doing it! cheesy Record comeback! shocked grin

Real Sociedad 0:1 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 0:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 1:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 2:2 Real Madrid

Real Sociedad 3:2 Real Madrid

See pressing... shocked grin --- Real Sociedad are on blood... tongue grin

The trashing isn't over yet! grin grin grin

Its now Real Sociedad 4-2 Real Madrid grin tongue grin --- They wanted Di maria out at all cost including their fans! tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vela makes it 4 2!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
coded01:

The trashing isn't over yet!

Its now Real Sociedad 4-2 Real Madrid

God punish madrid abeg Suarez come chop pepe

up Real Socided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Carlos Vela (Real Sociedad) GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL FOR REAL SOCIEDAD! THE HOME SIDE TAKE THE MATCH BEYOND MADRID!! Markel Bergara flicks the ball to the back post with a glancing header and Vela chests down before drilling a strike into the roof or the net! Four-two!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
scantee:

God punish madrid abeg Suarez come chop pepe

up Real Socided

grin grin grin

At least they are having a taste of what we go through anytime we go to that ground... tongue grin

But this Record comeback is crazy... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
We don get thread to party cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Khedira miss... grin

E pain am... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tval: We don get thread to party cheesy

Don't get it twisted... angry grin

Its not here oh but Madrid's... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
seven consecutive years no single loss there.
we gat this one covered.

Hames Benz Bale
Isco
Kross Modric
Marcelo Ramos Varane Arbeloa
Casillas

What did you say again? grin tongue shocked grin tongue shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.