Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4807505 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (6319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
25 hattricks makes u very very very very(feel free to add more) great oo my brother grin..shebi hat trick against Atletico Madrid is small ba? undecided
ND bro Chelsea can be as a football standard because they hv consistently maintained 1 of d best defensive records in Europe if not the world sef
With all the goals they concede week-in-week-out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Official: Centre back Thomas Vermaelen, who suffered a thigh injury during the World Cup, has been given the medical green light #fcblive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=dmcdad]
With all the goals they concede week-in-week-out? [/quote
We both know that if dey bring ur clubs defensive record nd Chelsea's defensive record in the last 2seasons..they WILL MOP THE GUTTER WITH UR CLUBS SHITTY DEFENCE*unless u a Chelsea fan grin*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa: We both know that if dey bring ur clubs defensive record nd Chelsea's defensive record in the last 2seasons..they WILL MOP THE GUTTER WITH UR CLUBS SHITTY DEFENCE*unless u a Chelsea fan grin *

I hate argument, moreso with someone who knows nothing about what he is saying. Let the records speak for itself.

2010-2011 Barcelona 21 GA
2011-2012 Barcelona 29 GA
2012-2013 Barcelona 40 GA
2013-2014 Barcelona 33 GA
2014-2015 Barcelona 0 GA thus far.

2010-2011 Chelsea 33 GA
2011-2012 Chelsea 46 GA
2012-2013 Chelsea 39 GA
2013-2014 Chelsea 27 GA
2014-2015 Chelsea 7 GA thus far.

When will you guys learn to argue objectively with facts and figures? Smh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa:
25 hattricks makes u very very very very(feel free to add more) great oo my brother grin..shebi hat trick against Atletico Madrid is small ba? undecided
ND bro Chelsea can be as a football standard because they hv consistently maintained 1 of d best defensive records in Europe if not the world sef

FACT: Messi has scored more goals against Atletico Madrid than Ronaldo.

You can't compare Chelsea with Barcelona or Real Madrid. They are not as prestigious as these two. Therefore, Chelsea is NOT a standard for club football, so never use them to test Messi's achievements. Kanu scored a hattrick against Chelsea, then he must be greater than Messi. undecided

Call me when Ronaldo scores a hattrick in El-Clasico, not against teams that Muri Ogunbiyi of Enyimba can score hattrick against. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^^ lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Debroslink:

You can't compare Chelsea with Barcelona or Real Madrid. They are not as prestigious as these two. Therefore, Chelsea is NOT a standard for club football, so never use them to test Messi's achievements. Kanu scored a hattrick against Chelsea, then he must be greater than Messi. undecided

Call me when Ronaldo scores a hattrick in El-Clasico, not against teams that Muri Ogunbiyi of Enyimba can score hattrick against. grin

And your "FACT FINDER" did not realize that Messi had been playing Atletico madrid Years before Ronnie.

BTW,
how many goals has Messi scored against Atletico compared against Ronnie sef.

And tell me the source of your info, oga Fact finder.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin we
dmcdad:

I hate argument, moreso with someone who knows nothing about what he is saying. Let the records speak for itself.

2010-2011 Barcelona 21 GA
2011-2012 Barcelona 29 GA
2012-2013 Barcelona 40 GA
2013-2014 Barcelona 33 CA
2014-2015 Barcelona 0 GA thus far.

2010-2011 Chelsea 33 GA
2011-2012 Chelsea 46 GA
2012-2013 Chelsea 39 GA
2013-2014 Chelsea 27 GA
2014-2015 Chelsea 7 GA thus far.

When will you guys learn to argue objectively with facts and figures? Smh.
DmcClad..tnkz for d lecture...so barca's defense is beta..hmmm...neva knew tho...tnkz sha #NOTED grin..buh oga for 2013-2014 and 2012-2013...chelsea has conceived less Dan barca....so I am kinda correct ooo dnt u agree cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Welington is an id*ot.

Someone called your mum a wh*ore and the only thing you could do was to push him down? Damn!! sad

God bless Zidane! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-HFfu6cGo0

On a frustrating evening for the visitors Lionel Messi was grabbed by the throat and pushed to the ground by Weligton, only for the defender to be given a yellow card.
'I grabbed Messi's face because he called me a 'son of a b****',' he claimed to reporters after the match.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

Draw up a list of the clubs he bagged those hat tricks against, and I'll tell you how little such achievements are taken into aaccount, and how easy it is for anybody in his shoes to achieve such a feat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Debroslink:

Then keep the arguments between Barcelona and Real Madrid, I am so sure when the argument gets to a stage, you will start listing clubs like derby county, real madrid castilla, sassulo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Barca fans are quiet on the issue. grin

If na Ronaldo insult person now, we no go hear word again. sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
liveLongNprospa: grin we
DmcClad..tnkz for d lecture...so barca's defense is beta..hmmm...neva knew tho...tnkz sha #NOTED grin..buh oga for 2013-2014 and 2012-2013...chelsea has conceived less Dan barca....so I am kinda correct ooo dnt u agree cheesy
Of course I agree... But not so much for being the benchmark for defence. You know that was grossly exaggerated. I guess you never knew we had such impressive defensive record all along. The problem there is that, anything Barca (especially negative things) is always blown outta proportion.

Can you remember that last season, it was Barca that was all over the news with how we concede lots of goals blah blah blah...? Did you ever hear anyone complain about Madrid for instance? Nope! Even though we conceded 5 goals less than Madrid last season, no one ever complained of them. How about this season? They've played 8 matches (including the Spanish Supercup) in all competitions this season with just a clean sheet. Conceded 9 goals already in the league(in 5 matches). Have you heard anyone complaining? Imagine what would have been said if it were Barca...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iaz93: Barca fans are quiet on the issue. grin

If na Ronaldo insult person now, we no go hear word again. sad
What if the guy is lying?
what if it was Piqué that held a malaga player like that and he only got a yellow card?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mcleo007:

Draw up a list of the clubs he bagged those hat tricks against, and I'll tell you how little such achievements are taken into aaccount, and how easy it is for anybody in his shoes to achieve such a feat.
Guy u talk like itz smtin datz easy...if Na like dat y isn't no oda person in his shoes...or u think d hattricks r like gift baskets freely given abi ogbeni calm down joor undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
kfykdot: You ppl should continue MESSI αϞ∂ RONALDO ishhhhh!!!Fact is that they get paid when i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ g̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡d̲̅ form or not.I don't know why some ☀f U̶̲̥̅̊ keep using panadol F̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ them.

Barcelona's forwards fail as the Catalans draw
blank versus Malaga
September 24, 2014 9:22:36 PM PDT
By Francesc Tomas
Barcelona were only able to draw 0-0 with Malaga at La
Rosaleda in matchday five of La Liga. The Catalans
enjoyed 67 percent of possession, created 10 goal-
scoring chances and attempted five shots, but,
shockingly, none of them were on target.
As usual, Barca managed to control the game but
struggled to break their rival's defence on this occasion
due to lack of speed in their final third. Luis Enrique's
men were forced to dig deeper than in any other game
since the Asturian took over as manager in the summer
and, regrettably, didn't create as many clear chances as
their opponents despite having an overwhelming share
of possession.
Barcelona are still sitting at the top of the table after
adding just one point to their tally but are now tied with
Sevilla at 13 points each. Sure, the Blaugranas are still
unbeaten and managed to secure their fifth consecutive
clean sheet, but not winning at Malaga could be
interpreted as a missed opportunity when looking back
once the season is over.
Player Ratings:
(G) Claudio Bravo, 6 -- After being picked for every
league match so far, it seems clear the Chilean
international has jumped ahead of Marc Andre Ter
Stegen in the manager's pecking order -- a surprising
turn of events if we consider that sporting director
Andoni Zubizarreta spent more than 18 months
researching the goalkeeping market and famously
opted for the 22-year-old German as the club's future
No. 1. Bravo's fantastic save after 70 minutes proved
the manager right, however, and enabled his team to
avoid defeat.
(D) Douglas Pereira, 4 -- Made his debut after his
surprising move from Sao Paulo in the late stages of
the summer transfer window. A clumsy performance,
to say the least. While his speed could be an asset in
the future, both his defending and crossing when
joining into attacking positions were disappointing. Still
don't understand why he was selected ahead of Martin
Montoya and Adriano if the manager's intention was to
rest Dani Alves.
(D) Marc Bartra, 7 (man of the match) -- Spirited
display from a player who continues to improve
rapidly. Despite not having enjoyed that much playing
time lately, he seems full of confidence in his own
abilities. He recovered an impressive 12 balls and was
even close to scoring twice, but his headers just weren't
as accurate as he would have hoped for. A true
contender for a regular starting spot if he can keep his
impressive momentum going.
(D) Gerard Pique, 6 -- He returned to Enrique's lineup
after frustratingly watching the team's 0-5 win at
Levante from the bench. The 27-year-old Catalan
defender, who has been linked with a return to
Manchester United in recent days, was consistently
solid and kept his rivals at bay thanks to his positioning
and aerial ability. Fortunately, it looks like being forced
to compete for every single minute of playing time has
increased his motivation to return to his best as soon
as possible.
(D) Jordi Alba, 7 -- Another combative display from the
relentless Catalan left-back. Pushed into attacking
positions constantly, combining especially well when
overlapping Andres Iniesta. His crossing was generally
accurate, but, unfortunately, none of his attacking
teammates were quick enough to get on the end of it.
(M) Sergio Busquets, 6 -- Gave the Catalans' midfield
much-needed stability, often connecting well with those
around him when in possession. The eight balls he
recovered stopped Malaga from making easy
counterattacking transitions, which could have been
potentially dangerous.
- Enrique: Barcelona still need lots of hard work
- Report: Weligton clutches Lionel Messi's throat
during match
(M) Andres Iniesta, 5 -- Barca's captain didn't seem
comfortable at any point during the game and, like the
rest of his attacking teammates, failed to add that
much-needed extra gear. His passing was far too
predictable and, as a result, not a big enough challenge
for Malaga to defend against.
(M) Ivan Rakitic, 5 -- Completed his least effective
game since joining the Blaugranas. While his defensive
work was as admirable as ever, his passing should have
been more incisive at times, especially against such an
ultra-defensive formation.
(F) Neymar Jr., 5 -- The Brazilian wasn't able to build
on his very positive performances of late, as he was
rarely able to find enough spaces to run into. He did
work hard up and down the left flank but kept knocking
his head against Malaga's well-organised wall.
(F) Pedro Rodriguez, 5 -- Included in the starting lineup
ahead of youngster Munir El Haddadi for a second
consecutive game. He made several runs into space but
lacked accuracy when giving that crucial final pass
which, ultimately, makes the difference at professional
level. His clumsy fall when trying to dribble himself
inside the area pretty much sums up his forgettable
performance.
(F) Lionel Messi, 6 -- Well contained by the Malaga
defence. Often forced to dropping far too deep into his
own midfield in order to get involved, which caused
him to be further away from the position in which he
can be truly unstoppable. An extremely quiet game by
his standards, as shows the fact that he was able to
attempt only two shots which, unfortunately, went wide.
Substitutes:
(F) Munir El Haddadi, 5 -- Came on for Neymar much
earlier than most would have expected (64 minutes),
and found it difficult to create any gaps within the
Albiceleste back line.
(F) Sandro Ramirez, 6 -- Introduced at the expense of
Pedro (64 minutes). Added that extra mobility the team
was lacking but lacked clarity when on the ball. His first
touch was too heavy at times.
(F) Adriano Correia, N/A -- Replaced Douglas (73
minutes) but failed to make much of an impact at either
end of the pitch.
The Quote -- "It was our hardest game so far because
our opponents got so much right. We lacked accuracy
over the final metres. The result was never in danger,
and neither did we suffer much. We needed to be more
patient, we lost the ball too much by attacking too
directly. It wasn't a great game for us. We were missing
several parts of our game that we usually have. If we
can get Messi involved in the game, we'll always be
more dangerous." -- Luis Enrique
I wish Barackohansome could see what what is written about Batra up there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
sebod:
I wish Barackohansome could see what what is written about Batra up there!
For me, I hope he watched the match, or watch the replay at least, so he could see things for himself. Nuff said already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
luis enrique, luis enrique, luis enrique. this rotation policy of yours will kill us finish! iniesta isnt doing enough; the guy is about 30 and he isnt a strong person by nature, neymar needs to be more of a team player( i get the impression because he has scored a couple of goals, he wants to steal the lime light from messi; the guy never releases the ball in time, he wants to do all the dazzles and leg overs and make all the shots on goal, he needs to chill messi is still the boss). i pity messi; nobody does the mid field magic anymore, messi has to drop to mid field every time to create things. he wont have goals this year. pedro; never reliable! he runs and runs and runs, and at the end of the day, he does nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: luis enrique, luis enrique, luis enrique. this rotation policy of yours will kill us finish! iniesta isnt doing enough; the guy is about 30 and he isnt a strong person by nature, neymar needs to be more of a team player( i get the impression because he has scored a couple of goals, he wants to steal the lime light from messi; the guy never releases the ball in time, he wants to do all the dazzles and leg overs and make all the shots on goal, he needs to chill messi is still the boss). i pity messi; nobody does the mid field magic anymore, messi has to drop to mid field every time to create things. he wont have goals this year. pedro; never reliable! he runs and runs and runs, and at the end of the day, he does nothing.

Please, tell your fellow Neymar fans... angry

I remembered saying this last season but everyone including you shouted @ me like I have said something bad! angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
coded01:

I remembered saying this last season but everyone including you shouted @ me like I have said something bad! angry grin
I don hear... I go call am for phone tell am make him take am easy with the tricks and all. Especially when we dey look for goal bad bad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
homesteady:
what if it was Piqué that held a malaga player like that and he only got a yellow card?
Why won't you be asking. . .it's Messi nah. Y'all will support him. grin

SMH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
coded01:

lol. i cant remember taking you on, on that issue. but i guess you're right. last night at one point all he had to do was lay the ball for messi right in the box but he opted for the dribble. neymar needs to release the ball like us and he release spperms; much quicker!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iaz93: Why won't you be asking. . .it's Messi nah. Y'all will support him. grin

SMH!
and why wont you be doubting? it's messi nah. you will oppose him. grin
SMHF! (Shaking My Head Faster)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: and why wont you be doubting? it's messi nag. you will oppose him. grin
SMHF! (Shaking My Head Faster)
Oga Ddippset grin grin

I can't wait to hear what Messi has to say. I hope he wouldn't stay mute.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: luis enrique, luis enrique, luis enrique. this rotation policy of yours will kill us finish! iniesta isnt doing enough; the guy is about 30 and he isnt a strong person by nature, neymar needs to be more of a team player( i get the impression because he has scored a couple of goals, he wants to steal the lime light from messi; the guy never releases the ball in time, he wants to do all the dazzles and leg overs and make all the shots on goal, he needs to chill messi is still the boss). i pity messi; nobody does the mid field magic anymore, messi has to drop to mid field every time to create things. he wont have goals this year. pedro; never reliable! he runs and runs and runs, and at the end of the day, he does nothing.
There is something really missing in that midfield......Xavi factor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iaz93: Oga Ddippset grin grin

I can't wait to hear what Messi has to say. I hope he wouldn't stay mute.
believe you me messi wont say a word! if messi really said that iam not supporting that, no way. i understand he was frustrated; drawing the game, having not scored, and getting stamped on by the same guy earlier in the game. he could have said something lighter to vent his anger at wellington or whatever his name is! but all this debate and scrutiny is because of cristiano ronaldo. the fact is that cristiano ronaldo misbehaves and throws tantrums so much that messi fans have a filled day using his misdemeanors against him. so in retaliations, ronaldo fans like yourself wait for any slight attitude by messi to diss him in return. you wont find a 100% humble person created by God. even a 4 year old kid or a man of god could lose his cool and launch a verbal assault when pushed to the wall. messi, for all his talent, fame, celebration, and fortune, is relatively a very quiet and humble person. not even this story can change that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
sebod:
There is something really missing in that midfield......Xavi factor!
yes the xavi factor is missing. you nailed it. messi could replace xavi in that role. but the problem is; who could then replace the void messi just left? play around the box area, and give us 73 goals in a season! that's what we are missing! could suarez do it? maybe! but it hurts to think that messi wont be scoring 'millions' of goals as a result. because whether we like it or we like it, if the other guy on the other side scores more goals than messi, then he is better than messi. that's the logic of the desperate messi haters and football ignoramuses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
dmcdad:
I don hear... I go call am for phone tell am make him take am easy with the tricks and all. Especially when we dey look for goal bad bad.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: lol. i cant remember taking you on, on that issue. but i guess you're right. last night at one point all he had to do was lay the ball for messi right in the box but he opted for the dribble. neymar needs to release the ball like us and he release spperms; much quicker!

It's unfortunate Nairaland's archives got hacked few months ago, so it is all gone... embarassed

Neymar dey over-do everything... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
homesteady:
none of you ever gives a doubt about a bad report on Ronaldo. So why should we doubt Wellington this time around?
So like you always want to believe every lie against Ronaldo this news of Messi is real and not falsified
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
coded01:

It's unfortunate Nairaland's archives got hacked few months ago, so it is all gone... embarassed

Neymar dey over-do everything... angry

yeah sometime ago Neymar was just the solution long awaited.
seems Cryuff's fears may start rearing its ugly head.
Neymar is a Brazilian first and Messi is Argentine first.
Sworn rivals so at some point in time the star player for the Samba boys would want to show he is also a star while the Nebula is still around

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (6319) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.