Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593394 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
usbcable:
yeah sometime ago Neymar was just the solution long awaited.
seems Cryuff's fears may start rearing its ugly head.
Neymar is a Brazilian first and Messi is Argentine first.
Sworn rivals so at some point in time the star player for the Samba boys would want to show he is also a star while the Nebula is still around
Stop taking panadol for Barca's headache mr Barca hater. @ least so far this season, ALL Neymar's goals were assisted by Messi. Messi has dropped deep to bring out the best of Neymar's goal scoring abilities. This is better than a certain guy in Madrid who is selfish and loves to take all the glory to the detriment of the main striker, Benzema

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
usbcable:
none of you ever gives a doubt about a bad report on Ronaldo. So why should we doubt Wellington this time around?
So like you always want to believe every lie against Ronaldo this news of Messi is real and not falsified
lol, of course you can always doubt words of the mouth like this messi's case. but how do you doubt seeing before your very eyes; ronaldo kicking gabi in the face, ronaldo addressing a press conference to say he is not happy at madrid, how do you doubt ronaldo snubbing a 4 yr old girl on international tv because she's wearing a barca jersey? how do you doubt ronaldo reacting angrily to benzema for not passing him the ball and on international tv? how do you doubt ronaldo saying it himself that his portugal teammates are average players? how do you doubt ronaldo diving and rolling on the floor to get rooney sent off in a world cup quarter final and also to get chellini sent off in a champions league game ?my brother there are things you just cannot doubt.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: lol, of course you can always doubt words of the mouth like this messi's case. but how do you doubt seeing before your very eyes; ronaldo kicking gabi in the face, ronaldo addressing a press conference to say he is not happy at madrid, how do you doubt ronaldo snubbing a 4 yr old girl on international tv because she's wearing a barca jersey? how do you doubt ronaldo reacting angrily to benzema for not passing him the ball and on international tv? how do you doubt ronaldo saying it himself that his portugal teammates are average players? how do you doubt ronaldo diving and rolling on the floor to get rooney sent off in a world cup quarter final and also to get chellini sent off in a champions league game ?my brother there are things you just cannot doubt.
ahhh Mogbe gringrin what a touching reply! EOD!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: lol, of course you can always doubt words of the mouth like this messi's case. but how do you doubt seeing before your very eyes; ronaldo kicking gabi in the face, ronaldo addressing a press conference to say he is not happy at madrid, how do you doubt ronaldo snubbing a 4 yr old girl on international tv because she's wearing a barca jersey? how do you doubt ronaldo reacting angrily to benzema for not passing him the ball and on international tv? how do you doubt ronaldo saying it himself that his portugal teammates are average players? how do you doubt ronaldo diving and rolling on the floor to get rooney sent off in a world cup quarter final and also to get chellini sent off in a champions league game ?my brother there are things you just cannot doubt.
Technical K.O

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Debroslink:
Stop taking panadol for Barca's headache mr Barca hater. @ least so far this season, ALL Neymar's goals were assisted by Messi. Messi has dropped deep to bring out the best of Neymar's goal scoring abilities. This is better than a certain guy in Madrid who is selfish and loves to take all the glory to the detriment of the main striker, Benzema

diversionary tactics or maybe you are just unable to read whatever I wrote properly.

we are talkin of neymar he jumps to talk of Benzema as if Karim is a Barcelona player.

so much for migraines.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
And not to mention how he sent James Rodriguez out of training probably because he wasn't Di Maria.sad

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
dmcdad:
And not to mention how he sent James Rodriguez out of training probably because he wasn't Di Maria.sad
LOL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: lol, of course you can always doubt words of the mouth like this messi's case. but how do you doubt seeing before your very eyes;

ronaldo kicking gabi in the face,-----messi kicked d ball into d crowd in a classic

ronaldo addressing a press conference to say he is not happy at madrid,----- how does ds translate into bad behavior (must u type)

how do you doubt ronaldo snubbing a 4 yr old girl on international tv because she's wearing a barca jersey?----- messi also snubbed a boy in d tunnel before a world cup match

how do you doubt ronaldo reacting angrily to benzema for not passing him the ball and on international tv?----- wat of David Villa, Ibraimovic, Afellay, tello etc Stories

how do you doubt ronaldo saying it himself that his portugal teammates are average players?------ don't know were you get your gossips from

how do you doubt ronaldo diving and rolling on the floor to get rooney sent off in a world cup quarter final and also to get chellini sent off in a champions league game ?-----Lawd ave mercy. what crap are you typin here man.I tire for you sef.

my brother there are things you just cannot doubt.-----yea truly Messi like you said up there is no saint and also does really shitty things but is clever at coverin it up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
`Have you guys seen Valencia and Sevilla lately? Valencia especially. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
i dont know what yall think but playing a 4-3-3 formation with teams parking the bus on us is suicidal. you find out that the 2 out left and out right players become useless and we become vulnerable to counters. madrid for instance playes a 4-4-2 formation, dont be f00led by that 4-3-3 you see on their term sheet. bale is a right midfielder and ronaldo is a striker. both benzema and ronaldo are strikers, dont be f00led! i want us to adopt a 3-5-2 (3-2-3-2)formation. if vermalen is fit, we can play him at left back( i dont trust jordi alba anymore!) we can play a duo strike force of messi and suarez.

pique, mathieu, vermalen - busquets, mascherano,- rakitic, iniesta, neymar - messi, suarez.
my thoughts! i might be wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Obgeni you never show me the number of goal scored by messi against Atletico
homesteady:
ahhh Mogbe gringrin what a touching reply! EOD!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Austeenx: `Have you guys seen Valencia and Sevilla lately? Valencia especially. cheesy
a

Last season made me feel Valencia as too muc potential.
Sevilla own na gra gra. dey will soon start chasing UCL spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
ddippset: believe you me messi wont say a word! if messi really said that iam not supporting that, no way. i understand he was frustrated; drawing the game, having not scored, and getting stamped on by the same guy earlier in the game. he could have said something lighter to vent his anger at wellington or whatever his name is! but all this debate and scrutiny is because of cristiano ronaldo. the fact is that cristiano ronaldo misbehaves and throws tantrums so much that messi fans have a filled day using his misdemeanors against him. so in retaliations, ronaldo fans like yourself wait for any slight attitude by messi to diss him in return. you wont find a 100% humble person created by God. even a 4 year old kid or a man of god could lose his cool and launch a verbal assault when pushed to the wall. messi, for all his talent, fame, celebration, and fortune, is relatively a very quiet and humble person. not even this story can change that!
Humble my foot! Damn! sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=usbcable][/quote]guy give it up, you have got no defence! you're the one telling lies!
number one- surely you do not want to compare kicking gabi in the face to kicking the ball into the crowd not a direct shot but a projectile shot. surely you dont!
number two-messi didnt snub the boy, he didnt notice the boy. i dont think you saw that scene, i did. messi didnt snub that boy, you must not lie!
number three-we all watched ronaldo's reaction to benzema on tv. all the others you mentioned tello, ibra were strories as well. we only saw messi react to villa. that was because messi kept on passing the ball to villa in his usuall unselfish manner but when villa had just one chance to pass to him in a good position he refused. in ronaldo's case he never gave benzema passes but when benzema didnt pass either he went wild.lol.
-number four-the whole world knows how ronaldo got rooney and chellini sent off by rolling one thousand times on the ground, except you didnt see or where in hibernation.
i even forgot to mention; week in week out we see how ronaldo gets upset when any other player scores for his own team and we see how messi celebrates happily with his team. we see things things every week; the world did not paint ronaldo as arrogant, he created that impression on himseLf but i must admit nowadays he tires to improve on his PR. Lastly messi doesnt cover up anything, he behaves badly sometimes like everyone you and me; he just doesnt do it week in week out like ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iaz93:
Humble my foot! Damn! sad
yes he is humble. if you Iz93 earn 5,000 pounds per week and appear on ordinary community tv week in week out for your area you for don kill person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2014
ddippset: yes he is humble. if you Iz93 earn 5,000 pounds per week and appear on ordinary community tv week in week out for your area you for don kill person.
Hmm... You have no idea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2014
It's boring to watch opponents pack bus always when playing against us angry even the so-called top teams... grin

What are they all scared of? tongue grin

Proud of Barca anyday! cool --- your enemies always scared of you! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Messi is the world's greatest football player ever! cool

Who drives 9-10 players including goal keeper to himself alone? shocked grin

Baba ni yen! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2014
coded01: Messi is the world's greatest football player ever! cool

Who drives 9-10 players including goal keeper to himself alone? shocked grin

Baba ni yen! cheesy
Mehn, I am sometimes seriously pissed with the comparisons and all. No doubt, Ronaldo is a great player and I can't take that away from him. But comparing him with Messi? Since I have been watching football, I have not seen any player that is man-marked and zone-marked as Messi (infact, the football world needs to invemt some better marking strategies to express or describe how Messi is marked). Teams change their entire strategy just because of this guy.

Abeg, who don watch match wey two people mark Ronaldo? Whereas to say that two players mark Messi would be an understatement. He always got like 3 or more markers on him. I swear! If Ronaldo is marked half as Messi is always marked day-in-day-out, his goals would be only penalties and nothing more.

Messi is in a league of his own. No one can be like Baba. No hating, but Ronaldo is far from Messi albeit he is a great and classy player himself. And if not for Messi, he would be the undisputed champion.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
[/color]
dmcdad:
Mehn, I am sometimes seriously pissed with the comparisons and all. No doubt, Ronaldo is a great player and I can't take that away from him. But comparing him with Messi? Since I have been watching football, I have not seen any player that is man-marked and zone-marked as Messi (infact, the football world needs to invemt some better marking strategies to express or describe how Messi is marked). Teams change their entire strategy just because of this guy.

Abeg, who don watch match wey two people mark Ronaldo? Whereas to say that two players mark Messi would be an understatement. He always got like 3 or more markers on him. I swear! If Ronaldo is marked half as Messi is always marked day-in-day-out, his goals would be only penalties and nothing more.

Messi is in a league of his own. No one can be like Baba. No hating, but Ronaldo is far from Messi albeit he is a great and classy player himself. And if not for Messi, he would be the undisputed champion.
You can say this one million times. I can bet with you that they will still have something to argue about. They actually know the truth(fact) but wouldn't just admit it openly. I will start thinking of the guy maybe when the world start comparing him with the greats(pele and co)!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Make them investigate this Messi matter, at least make people no say nothing like such happen, the welligton guy deaf, he ear dey convert talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014

We need to start scoring goals from all angles oh, even valencia have more goals than us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
usbcable: Obgeni you never show me the number of goal scored by messi against Atletico
I wasn't the one arguing with you about this, but let me just provide some facts, since you have included me grin

The Argentine striker has scored 17 league
goals and 3 in the Cup against Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid is the only side to have
conceded three hat tricks from the Barça
number 10!
They’re his
favoured victim, followed by Real Madrid (18
goals).

www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/leo-messi-twenty-goals-against-atletico-madrid

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
usbcable: Obgeni you never show me the number of goal scored by messi against Atletico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2014
I'm so loving this.
#following silently
#FORÇA BARCA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
sebod: [/color]
You can say this one million times. I can bet with you that they will still have something to argue about. They actually know the truth(fact) but wouldn't just admit it openly. I will start thinking of the guy maybe when the world start comparing him with the greats(pele and co)!
Abi... All the while Messi has been getting comparisons with Pelé and Maradona mostly, but no one has ever compared Ronaldo to these greats. That speaks alot bruv. But these kids ain't got good sense of reasoning to understand it that way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Tval: Make them investigate this Messi matter, at least make people no say nothing like such happen, the welligton guy deaf, he ear dey convert talk.
I bow ooooo. Abi him ear dey convert talk? Na converter?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2014

20 goals including 3 hattricks against Atletico Madrid. Can Penaldo score 3 hattricks against Atletico? All his goals recently were from penalty spot.
Let him score hattricks against Atletico not against peanut teams like Elche.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
sebod:
I wish Barackohansome could see what what is
written about Batra up there!

dmcdad:
For me, I hope he watched the match, or watch there play at least, so he could see things for himself. Nuff said already.

Oh I saw it, all of it and I'd advise you guys don't read much meaning into a post match analysis against Malaga, especially seeing that we didn't get the required result. To see him improve would be a joy for all barca fans, but not until. Or are you guys waiting till we get trumped upon again before you know he isn't very solid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2014
barackohandso:

Oh I saw it, all of it and I'd advise you guys don't read much meaning into a post match analysis against Malaga, especially seeing that we didn't get the required result. To see him improve would be a joy for all barca fans, but not until. Or are you guys waiting till we get trumped upon again before you know he isn't very solid?

Bartra is okay. Inexperienced, but still okay. After all we didn't concede, so why the fuss?

You should be asking about the front six, who were below par. The only weak link in the Malaga game at the back was Douglas. Showed lots of inexperience.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2014
barackohandso:

Guy, I didn't read the said analysis even. I watched the match. Why would I need some match analysis when I watched a match live (albeit on TV).

Abeg give credit to whom its due. Leave all this hating abeg. If he does things right, praise him. Why always criticise without commending when its time for that? I love criticism, but I also love commendation. And frankly, commendation is what you lack.

My point? I believe it's okay and just to criticise when a player is below par, and I also believe it's likewise okay and just to commend a play when he is doing great. As much as I criticise Piqué, I never fail to acknowledge his work rate if he plays great.

Abeg, no hating. This is becoming absurd to say the least.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.