Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4805717 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (6317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
this rubbish stuppid AntispamBot banned me since and I've been mailing the mods to release me, they did not angry It even hid my comment!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
homesteady: this rubbish stuppid AntispamBot banned me since and I've been mailing the mods to release me, they did not angry It even hid my comment!

I know the feeling bro.

I was mad wif anger when it occured to me twice angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
`Paris, here we come!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
homesteady: this rubbish stuppid AntispamBot banned me since and I've been mailing the mods to release me, they did not angry It even hid my comment!

It did same to me last season, and I don't know the reason why

Very freakïng annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ibrahimovic to miss Barcelona
clash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
barackohandso: Ibrahimovic to miss Barcelona
clash
Kini big deal? Is there any difference?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Debroslink:
Kini big deal? Is there any difference?

There is oh

He's always scored against us whenever we play his teams ever since he left Camp Nou, although his goals never amount to victory
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
barackohandso:

There is oh

He's always scored against us whenever we play his teams ever since he left Camp Nou, although his goals never amount to victory

Cheeky goals, they've been. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mcleo007:

Well you can say that again wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Mcleo007:

...or you mean, offside goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2014
barackohandso: Messi not the same since PSG injury
Ben Gayward writing redundant articles as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
scantee: Good game from the lads, am happy messi got on the score sheet, as for Neymar guyz forget the hatrick, the guy is still far below my expectation, his decisions is letting him down so much, though the goals will be a moral boost.

The Brazilian scored twice in the first half and once in the second, all opportunistic strikes where he followed good buildup play intelligently, though his goals were certainly his best contribution in the 90 minutes. Too often, on the ball, Neymar was slow in his decision making and tried to beat defenders with no luck, while those around him in attack were certainly more consistent in their play.

- Extract from Bleacher Report.

Well . . . I always said Neymar was a bit anarchic, like Cesc, and wasn't the best fit for Barcelona. Barcelona players are very technical, and very aware of positional play.

Well, let him keep scoring goals, at least undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
AjanleKoko:

- Extract from Bleacher Report.

Well . . . I always said Neymar was a bit anarchic, like Cesc, and wasn't the best fit for Barcelona. Barcelona players are very technical, and very aware of positional play.

Well, let him keep scoring goals, at least undecided

I said something like this in my post that was hidden!
Neymar has to improve his dribbling skills! He was slowing down the game too much with his unproductive dribbling! All his sins were forgiven because he scored a hatrick!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
homesteady:

I said something like this in my post that was hidden!
Neymar has to improve his dribbling skills! He was slowing down the game too much with his unproductive dribbling! All his sins were forgiven because he scored a hatrick!
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Champions' League soundbites from The Zlatan grin

Although Pep Guardiola is no longer the Barça boss, it didn’t stop Zlatan Ibrahimovic from again taking a dig at the man he once labelled the “philosopher”. The Swede has had a very successful career, with 11 league titles bagged from across four countries, but the 32-year-old striker has missed out on winning Europe’s most prestigious competition, the Champions League. And while many of us could come up with many reasons for the striker’s failure to win a Champions’ League winner’s medal, Zlatan opted to blame his former Catalan coach. “We had the best team in the world, that’s for certain,” Ibrahimovic said. “But we failed in our quest for the Champions League because of the bad decisions of certain people.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/interviews/from-the-opposite-corner-zlatan-maxwell-luiz/#ixzz3Eo6vZu5F

However . . . it appears some analysts think The Zlatan himself is the key reason why we didn't win the 2010 Champions' League tongue

Inter 3-1 Barcelona: Why did Pep Guardiola play Zlatan Ibrahimovic? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zacknaija: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=14pt]PSG host Barcelona in the second match day of the UEFA Champions League. follow the live, the livecomments, the livescore, the lineups and the highlights of the match on Tuesday 30 September 2014 starting 6:45 PM GMT at Parc des Princes (Paris, France)[/size]

Links for the LIVE:
Link 1: http://en.starafrica.com/football/uefa-champions-league-psg-vs-barcelona-live.html
Link 2:http://oran.ge/1nEMwJl

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
AjanleKoko: Champions' League soundbites from The Zlatan grin

However . . . it appears some analysts think The Zlatan himself is the key reason why we didn't win the 2010 Champions' League tongue

Inter 3-1 Barcelona: Why did Pep Guardiola play Zlatan Ibrahimovic? grin
He's sore Barca won the season before he arrived; and the season after he left.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
logica: He's sore Barca won the season before he arrived; and the season after he left.
Bad luck I would say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
up next PSG; I would like us to beat them for the first time ever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmcdad:
Bad luck I would say.
zlatan, cesc, and Sanchez,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
cisse7575: zlatan, cesc, and Sanchez,
It would be worse for Cesc and Sanchez if we end up winning the Champions League this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmcdad:
It would be worse for Cesc and Sanchez if we end up winning the Champions League this season.

E go pain dem... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
coded01:

And it will be worse for Barcalona family if one of them wins the UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tval:

Disappear here with bad luck...lol
the reverse must surely be the case .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tval:

For where? angry

If i hear say Chelsea Or Arsenal win UCL this season! tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Suarez unloading soon.......... cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
coded01:

Die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
coded01:

For where? angry

If i hear say Chelsea Or Arsenal win UCL this season! tongue grin
Arsenal of all clubs? Hehehehehehehehe... People funny sha. Bilbao would win it before Arsenal I can bet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
coded01: Suarez unloading soon.......... cool
coolcoolcool...... How far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmcdad:
Arsenal of all clubs? Hehehehehehehehe... People funny sha. Bilbao would win it before Arsenal I can bet. cheesy
how far... Una dey hot o cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
FCB official line-up:

1. Ter Stegen
4. Rakitic
5. Busquets
7. Pedro
8. Iniesta
10. Messi
11. Neymar
14. Mascherano
18. Alba
22. Alves
24. Mathieu

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (6317) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.