Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594612 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2014
enrique can break the record, our defence just needs to focus more cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2014
rozayx5:
enrique can break the record, our defence just needs to focus more cool cool
Our next match is Eibar, who are troublesome in every way. After that, we travel to the Bernabeu for the Classic. It would be difficult to play the Classic against Madrid without conceding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2014
dmcdad:

Our next match is Eibar, who are troublesome in every way. After that, we travel to the Bernabeu for the Classic. It would be difficult to play the Classic against Madrid without conceding.

well its not impossible

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2014
rozayx5:

well its not impossible

But with CR7 banging in hatricks like this?

I dey fear o, seriously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnny:

I dey fear o, seriously
CR7 is no threat to us if not for our shaky defence in recent time. Remeber the day of 5-0? When we had Puyil as the leader and Alves still a rock. But now.....hmmmmm, I doubt if we can stop him. my major fear is really Di Maria and he's gone for good. If only Alves would not leave his duty post and Piqué would give his best with full concentration, and we can work on the set pieces defending, I can assure you they are not gonna get a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
sebod:

CR7 is no threat to us if not for our shaky defence in recent time. Remeber the day of 5-0? When we had Puyil as the leader and Alves still a rock. But now.....hmmmmm, I doubt if we can stop him. my major fear is really Di Maria and he's gone for good. If only Alves would not leave his duty post and Piqué would give his best with full concentration, and we can work on the set pieces defending, I can assure you they are not gonna get a goal.

It's very rare for Real Madrid to not score in a game. We're most likely to concede against them, the most important thing is getting a win

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2014
rozayx5:

well its not impossible
Of course... And that was why I didn't use impossible, rather I used difficult. I guess there is an obvious difference between em. And to be frank with ourselves, as much as we would love to keep a clean sheet against Madrid, it would be difficult like I earlier stated, because we know how potent their attack is. Unless, if our full backs are heavily cautioned not to make the overlapping runs like Martino did against Madrid in the first leg last season. And the only time they overlapped, it resulted in a goal for Madrid (scored by Jesé).

Anyways, clean sheet or not, all I want against the Merengues is victory. If it comes with a clean sheet, the merrier.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnny:

I dey fear o, seriously
He won't score a goal that day....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2014
In as much as I want claudio bravo to continue the clean sheet till like 10 or 11 games?... there's a 90% chance that goals will come by el-classico from both teams because since barca won 2 nil at d bernabeu in 2011.. all the classicos have provided goals from both sides( about 13 games-15 games consecutively)
Let's keep fingers crossed sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Suarez should be back by then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
honeric01:
Suarez should be back by then?
Very very sure!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
na c.baba dey put fear 4 una body like dis so? Una go here am dat day, lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
sebod:

Very very sure!

Then we are winning hands down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
chusks:
na c.baba dey put fear 4 una body like dis so? Una go here am dat day, lol grin
If I may ask, who is c baba?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
sebod:

if u don't know den u are Oyogrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
sebod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJL8_SQAVw

"Diving Prince" tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
quote author=coded01 post=26921291]

"Diving Baba" tongue grin

[/quote]
I would appreciate if you could remove the baba jare. I only know of one baba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
sebod:
quote author=coded01 post=26921291]

"Diving Prince" tongue grin

I would appreciate if you could remove the baba jare. I only know of one baba.

Diving Prince! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
coded01:

Diving Prince! grin
Better!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
bykebyke:

He won't score a goal that day....
I will quote this after the clasico.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Krasid:
I will quote this after the clasico.
Please do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Report: Barcelona and Marco Reus have a deal for 2016
Marco Reus is one of the "most wanted"
footballers on the planet, and every big
European team wants to sign him once
his contract is up, next summer. And
new speculation suggest that the 25-
year-old German superstar has
somewhere to go.
Reports from multiple outlets in England
and Germany say on Tuesday that Reus
and Barcelona have already reached a
deal this past August, and the Borussia
Dortmund midfielder is basically
playing on loan in his current club.
Since Barcelona can't make transfers for
the next two windows, along with Luis
Enrique's satisfaction with his squad,
Reus is coming to Barcelona in 2016,
when the Blaugrana are finally able to
buy new people.
It would be a tricky operation. Reus'
contract ends next July, and Barça
would loan him for one more season in
2015, and then would have him finally
join the squad once the ban is over.
That way, Barcelona wouldn't be
accused of negotiating while banned,
since the operation has allegedly been
made two months ago, when the Catalan
side was still able to make moves at the
market.
Anything can happen from now on. We
can't confirm if that's true or lie, but it's
something worth paying attention. Right
now, the most likely outcome to the
Reus Saga is him following the path of
Mario Götze and Robert Lewandowski ,
leaving Dortmund and joining Bayern
Munich next year. Real Madrid and
Manchester City are two other
candidates to land Reus.
But, if the reports are accurate, it's
Barça who have already made the
biggest signing of 2016.

www.barcablaugranes.com/2014/10/7/6934457/report-barcelona-and-marco-reus-have-a-deal-for-2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
↑↑↑
I hope its true oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
It would be a dream come true to Reus join Barca... cheesy

Can anyone recommend teams he could be loaned to? wink

Maybe Ac Milan, Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
coded01:
It would be a dream come true to Reus join Barca... cheesy

Can anyone recommend teams he could be loaned to? wink

Maybe Ac Milan, Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund... cool

Let him be loaned to Arsenal so he can plant fear in the dreams of EPL clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
LFP considers paying tribute to Messi... at the Bernabéu! http:///1pMhDO6 cool

Some mofos will shit in their pants..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mcleo007:
LFP considers paying tribute to Messi... at the Bernabéu! http:///1pMhDO6 cool

Some mofos will shit in their pants..
the link is not working!
I was so desperate to read the news, so I checked the headline on Google!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
LFP considers paying
tribute to Messi...at
the Bernabéu!

The president of Spain's Liga de Fútbol
Profesional (Professional Football League), Javier
Tebas, has confirmed in Barcelona that they are
looking into the possibility of paying tribute to
Leo Messi if he beats Zarra's goalscoring record.
Moreover, they don't rule out the possibility of
doing so at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium.
"Why can't we pay tribute to Messi at the
Bernabéu?", he answered when asked by
journalists if such a homage might be paid at the
'Clásico' on 25th October in the Bernabéu
stadium. Messi is just three goals away from
Zarra's historic record.
Tebas was full of praise for the Argentine player:
"La Liga can't do without Messi. He deserves a
tribute. We should do something for him."
www.marca.com/en/2014/10/07/en/football/barcelona/1412683349.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Which team are we meeting next? heavy thunder will strike them if they don't allow Messi to score at least 2 goals, then he'll then comfortably break the record against Madrid!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
homesteady:
Which team are we meeting next? heavy thunder will strike them if they don't allow Messi to score at least 2 goals, then he'll then comfortably break the record against Madrid!
Eibar... The newly promoted side. Those guys dey pour sand for people garri anyhow oooooo. Na luck Athletico take beat them 2-1. Anyways, we ain't Athletico. We are Barca!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.