Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618318 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Happily, this Chelsea signs Messi is an impossible situation. Chelsea is too small a club for Messi.

exactly! do you know that Chelsea have won just 2 more trophies in their entire history than the trophies Messi have won? gringrin
I remember when I was arguing with one yeye chelsea fan on their thread, I told him what I wrote above, and he ran away gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2014
usbcable:

ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS THIS
If CR moves to Barcelona while Messi moves to Chelsea, all the Barca fans claiming Messi is the best will immediately renounce their loyalty.

So stop the hating.
That will be the day I stop supporting Barcelona angry lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2014
up next: valencia!
messi bagged 3 goals against them at the mestella last season, anyone fancy another treble? i don't wanna say, 'with messi, all things are possible' but hey! with lamborghini messi, all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
usbcable:

ANOTHER EXAMPLE IS THIS
If CR moves to Barcelona while Messi moves to Chelsea, all the Barca fans claiming Messi is the best will immediately renounce their loyalty.

So stop the hating.
no way, I joined barca because of messi, even when I hated them before. if cr7 joins barca, he will flop badly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2014
so many Madrid players don dey fear say messi will win ballon d'or ahead of ronaldo. see how they'll all giving comments to support ronaldo for ballon d'or.

first ancelotti, then Pepe, then Albeloa and now coentrao grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:
so many Madrid players don dey fear say messi will win ballon d'or ahead of ronaldo. see how they'll all giving comments to support ronaldo for ballon d'or.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
homesteady:

exactly! do you know that Chelsea have won just 2 more trophies in their entire history than the trophies Messi have won? gringrin
I remember when I was arguing with one yeye chelsea fan on their thread, I told him what I wrote above, and he ran away gringringrin
**Embarrassed**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:

E get when them no dey fear?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ronaldo is such an excellent player. Fantastic work rate, passion, commitment, unrivaled in today's game.
If Messi is 'abinibi', Ronaldo is clearly 'ability'. This is my view. Messi is clearly a genius, but nobody matches Ronaldo when it comes to hard work.

It is therefore embarrassing to me that every time, he resorts to begging, threatening, and lobbying through FIFA officials, his power-agent Jorge Mendes, team-mates and friends, to even stand a chance of winning the Ballon D'Or, against a switched-off, not that much interested Messi grin tongue Na wa oh. He should have more confidence in himself na cheesy

I just tire. This is why I said comparing the two is like comparing Djokovic and Federer. Federer has won everything, he suppose retire, instead he is still hanging around for Novak and co to drag title with him.

People dey compare Ronaldo to Messi, while dem dey compare Messi to Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, Zidane cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wonder how come nobody has even compared Ronaldo to Van Basten grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:
Ronaldo is such an excellent player. Fantastic work rate, passion, commitment, unrivaled in today's game.
If Messi is 'abinibi', Ronaldo is clearly 'ability'. This is my view. Messi is clearly a genius, but nobody matches Ronaldo when it comes to hard work.

It is therefore embarrassing to me that every time, he resorts to begging, threatening, and lobbying through FIFA officials, his power-agent Jorge Mendes, team-mates and friends, to even stand a chance of winning the Ballon D'Or, against a switched-off, not that much interested Messi grin tongue Na wa oh. He should have more confidence in himself na cheesy

I just tire. This is why I said comparing the two is like comparing Djokovic and Federer. Federer has won everything, he suppose retire, instead he is still hanging around for Novak and co to drag title with him.

People dey compare Ronaldo to Messi, while dem dey compare Messi to Pele, Maradona, Cryuff, Zidane cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's really getting embarrassing. Marcelo, Pepe and now Contraoe or whatever he calls himself, have all been bullish about it, calling those who disagree some unprintable names. I don't know why they have to resort to acting like some goddamn thugs!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
they begged last year and he win dubiously.

They have started another dubious campaign again.

Fvvvvcking gaynaldo supporters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:

even Madrid has revealed an official statement begging for ballon d'or grin http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/6589661 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
keypad1:
they begged last year and he win dubiously.

They have started another dubious campaign again.

Fvvvvcking gaynaldo supporters.
this is getting out of hands, even Madrid fans have started blackmailing FIFA along with the board

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:
even Madrid has revealed an official statement begging for ballon d'or grin http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/6589661 grin

Oh boy all man tire.
Madrid which ones na? Nobody dey follow ya man drag the thing na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:
LMAO...

Na wa ooo..Their mind no wan rest... grin

Person weh go win am go win am na cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
The matter don turn Ballon D'Agro cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Real Madrid even wrote a statement shocked

Chie

Desperado Lomo grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
they will be disappointed this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
"Firstly, its surprise at the repeated declarations regarding his personal preferences over the choice of the winner of the Ballon d'Or, particularly given that he is the head of European football's principal body, where our understanding is that the strictest impartiality should prevail.

Secondly, the Ballon d'Or is an individual rather than collective prize which is awarded annually to the best player in the world, and we believe that, in order to maintain its prestige, those who participate in the vote should take into account exclusively the individual professional achievements of the players.

Finally, we believe that Cristiano Ronaldo has without doubt had his best ever professional year individually, and has claimed the Champions League, the Golden Shoe and the record for the highest goalscorer in an edition of the Champions League, as well as the Copa del Rey and the top-scorer award in La Liga. In the current season, he has won the European Super Cup, scoring both goals in the match, and is achieving spectacular figures such as his 20 goals in the first 12 matchdays of La Liga, which confirm his great moment of form and ensure that, more than ever, he is deserving of the Ballon d'Or."

Smh grin

Finally peeps...we have our Joke of the day!! cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Oh boy all man tire.
its all over Twitter. messi didn't need begging to win ballon d'or but apparently ronaldo does. Madrid seems to have forgotten how voting date was extended last year in favour of ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ronaldo is the King of Soccer...

Messi is a God ....

Difference is clear .... madridistas...there's nothing special bout' watching cr7 play... he uses only step overs,pace to beat defenders and unnecessary foot work...

messi is unpredictable... SPECIAL.... talented...BETTER

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:
this is getting out of hands, even Madrid fans have started blackmailing FIFA along with the board
na dem sabi, e go soon clear for their eyes like carnival.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
MotherFvckers contradicted themselves

lipsrsealed grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

Messi is a God ....

Difference is clear .... madridistas...there's nothing special bout' watching cr7 play... he uses only step overs,pace to beat defenders and unnecessary foot work...

bros Helcome Back..How Life Na,that rap Section Don Miss You Ohgrin?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Oh boy all man tire.

They call some thing shine ya eyes.

We no wan slack ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
[s]
Darkrebel:

Messi is a God ....

[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
bykebyke:

Smh grin

Finally peeps...we have our Joke of the day!! cheesy grin

What is this one saying now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
The real reason behind Real Madrid and their players getting desperate and jittery suddenly over the Ballon D'Or stuffs is not because they expect any Germany player to win it , just because Plattini said so but because they're beginning to feel threatened by the recent form of Messi and how he's gone about effortlessly, breaking an historic records that could very frankly swing the momentum of voter's choice to his favour. Before now, they silently expects the award to Ronaldo a forgone conclusion, only a matter of time but recently things have drastically changed and they're all wetting their goddamn panties!!
. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Another reason to slam this sordid, fig leaf campaign by Madrid and their dreadful cohorts is that they've got no business rejecting publicly Plattini's personal opinion since at the end of the day, it remains his personal opinion. He's only the UEFA boss and Ballon D'Or is never an UEFA affair!

They clearly didn't have faith in Ronaldo's on- pitch testaments to speak for themselves and they stylishly reminded everyone of his stats for those who might have forgotten. Besides they're dragging their reputation to the cleaners and smearing their image just to please their star man.

I wish Barcelona never embarrasses themselves in this fashion just to protect Messi and his so called interests! No single player is bigger than his club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Johnpaul88:
The real reason behind Real Madrid and their players getting desperate and jittery suddenly over the Ballon D'Or stuffs is not because they expect any Germany player to win it , just because Plattini said so but because they're beginning to feel threatened by the recent form of Messi and how he's gone about effortlessly, breaking an historic records that could very frankly swing the momentum of voter's choice to his favour. Before now, they silently expects the award to Ronaldo a forgone conclusion, only a matter of time but recently things have drastically changed and they're all wetting their goddamn panties!!
. grin
Imagine every club in the world putting up announcements making a case for their best player to win the Ballon d'or..........
Just kidding. Not possible. No club can get this threatened
Hala Franco club! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
usbcable:

They call some thing shine ya eyes.

We no wan slack ni.

LOL.
Eyin alainitiju. So una no even get confido in your boy, you dey pull Michael Brown moves to get the prize cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.