Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593677 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2014
coded01:

Abi na... grin grin grin
Smh grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:10am On Nov 27, 2014
bykebyke:

Hehehee grin

He won't score a goal today...

You saw it here 1st.

erm BMX bykecycle
did he score or not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2014
philfearon:

He accepts defeat finally!!.....

wetin this one dey talk.
abegi park well jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:14am On Nov 27, 2014
I see how important RM was to most of you all.

We are honored.

All this talk just cos of enikan orikan eyankan tin dagbogbo barcelona lamu.
CR7 leni na.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:
I see how important RM was to most of you all.

We are honored.

All this talk just cos of enikan orikan eyankan tin dagbogbo barcelona lamu.
CR7 leni na.
grin
You dey console yourself?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Lol...Killer Drill!!
Leave am make e dey suck up dey console himself Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2014
I just dey here dey read posts and can't stop laughing. Uscable I hail ooooo. We no dey see you when we wan see you but to show up to defend your boy. Even your boy knows who the baba is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

erm BMX bykecycle
did he score or not?
Why didn't he score a million angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2014
philfearon:

Lol...Killer Drill!!
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
philfearon:

Lol...Killer Drill!!
dmcdad:

DENIALS!!!!
y'all wanted to break your necks over him not scoring or scoring with penalty.
tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2014
sebod:
I just dey here dey read posts and can't stop laughing. Uscable I hail ooooo. We no dey see you when we wan see you but to show up to defend your boy. Even your boy knows who the baba is.

My Boy's name is not Ronaldo.

Funny enough now that you said it, it just dwaned on me that my son's and daughter's name also starts with a "R".
mind you its pure coincidence am a fan of RM not CR perse.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
bykebyke:

Why didn't he score a million angry
ntorr

see what you said was he wont score and he put you lots to shame by scoring still.
tongue
bykebyke:

Hehehee grin

He won't score a goal today...

You saw it here 1st.
and I saw it here first that you have been put to shame tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

My Boy's name is not Ronaldo.

Funny enough now that you said it, it just dwaned on me that my son's and daughter's name also starts with a "R".
mind you its pure coincidence am a fan of RM not CR perse.
cheesy
And if we inquire further, their names might even end with "O". Compare his tap-in goal with the goals of the king and tell me who was better. I don't expect you to say the truth tho tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

DENIALS!!!!
y'all wanted to break your necks over him not scoring or scoring with penalty.
tongue
Click on the previous page and you would see where I stated it clearly that come rain, come shine, he would score at least a goal.

I no try for am? cheesy At least Baba still dey lead with 3 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
sebod:

And if we inquire further, their names might even end with "O". Compare his tap-in goal with the goals of the king and tell me who was better. I don't expect you to say the truth tho tongue
As is customary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

As is customary.
Abi nau.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2014
sebod:

Abi nau.

In other news: Talent is different from hardwork.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

They all know, but wouldn't just admit openly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Carrasco (agent Montoya): "Luis Enrique said he's behind Alves and Douglas. And even Adriano seems ahead now. We want permanent transfer."

Carrasco (agent Montoya): "He knows the situation is difficult but he's fine. We're talking with the club about a transfer in January"

Wait ooooo... Is Montoya that bad or Lucho just doesn't fancy him in his team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
sebod:

naaaah

N and T it is.

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
i can't believe dani alves is our best rightback. jeez!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Click on the previous page and you would see where I stated it clearly that come rain, come shine, he would score at least a goal.

I no try for am? cheesy At least Baba still dey lead with 3 goals.

no worry, by the end of the season Ororo go don surpass Shortee's tally.

na eyebrow no wan push the team. RM has qualified hence no need to chase useless goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

As is customary to lie in Catalunya and Barcelona #messigate #neymargate #rossellgate.

fixed appropriately
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

in all honesty are you saying the 28 hatricks of messi non included penalties?

Think well before you answer oooo
Remeber the IFA of the internet aka Google is readily available for validation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014

[size=18]Lionel Messi: Two records that merit forward winning the Ballon d'Or[/size]

Lluis Mascaro says Messi's records deserve the Ballon d'Or - even if voting won't be re-opened like it was for Cristiano Ronaldo.

In Madrid they have already given the Ballon d'Or to Cristiano Ronaldo. He possibly deserves it for his spectacular season and for helping Madrid win la 'Decima'. But Messi, in just three days, has overshadowed all of the Portuguese star's achievements by beating two records with back-to-back hat-tricks.

On Saturday, he became the top scorer in the history of la Liga, with 253 goals, overaking Telmo Zarra. And against APOEL he took the Champions League record, jumping ahead of Raul Gonzalez. He now has 74 goals in the European competition.

Two records that, for their historical significance and their media impact, would be key in the Ballon d'Or. Messi is returning to demonstrate that he's the best player in the world and, probably, in history.

He's a footballer with such spectacular talent that he deserves to occupy the highest podium of any individual prize. Including, of course, the Ballon d'Or.

There are those that would say (and in fact, they have already said) that voting for the prize closed a few days ago. But last year FIFA allowed voting to go on for longer to include Portugal's qualification to the World Cup.

They could do the same this year considering Messi's records. Although, I fear in this case there will be no favourable treatment.

However, the best news for Barça is that Messi is looking happy on the pitch. And that doesn't come with Ballon d'Or awards. Messi's smile has returned and he is leading his team.

Messi has returned to being the Messi capable of winning a game on his own. Messi has returned to being that player that conquered so many titles.

He's forgotten (or better said, put on hold) the bad feeling with the board. We can breathe easily.
Sourse: Sport
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

in all honesty are you saying the 28 hatricks of messi non included penalties?

Think well before you answer oooo
Remeber the IFA of the internet aka Google is readily available for validation.
Calm down! I already posted that some days ago, that 22 of his hat-tricks didn't include penalties.

Google is your friend my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

fixed appropriately
Usbgate nkor? Abi usbcord? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

no worry, by the end of the season Ororo go don surpass Shortee's tally.

na eyebrow no wan push the team. RM has qualified hence no need to chase useless goals.
Are you serious? Like we are fighting to qualify...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Calm down! I already posted that some days ago, that 22 of his hat-tricks didn't include penalties.

Google is your friend my brother.
Then why post a picture stating theat it was 28.

chai another #dmcdadgate

lying in the DNA of cules since 1000000BC
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Are you serious? Like we are fighting to qualify...
No you were not indeed.

But you are fighting for top spot against a PSG that will prolly need just a draw to push you down to 2nd spot.

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
dmcdad:

Wait ooooo... Is Montoya that bad or Lucho just doesn't fancy him in his team?

He's not that good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
usbcable:

Then why post a picture stating theat it was 28.

chai another #dmcdadgate

lying in the DNA of cules since 1000000BC
grin
I understand you wella... You dey cover up. No wahala that one dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.