Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575546 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hmm!
I'm about to go to bed...As for Christmas?. Nope!...Maybe I'll fall in love with Christmas next year...As for this year?..I've checked out....No longer enjoying the carol specials and Christmas movies.

Why na? lipsrsealed

It is well... wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
coded01:

Why na? lipsrsealed

It is well... wink

Hmm!...Nothing oh.

Thanks. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hmm!...Nothing oh.

Thanks. grin

Go n sleep... wink

Sweet dreams... kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas fellow Culés! Here is wishing us a peaceful and graceful Christmas celebration.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
By the way, I just saw Benzema's "goal" against Rayo Vallecano and dude was maybe 3 meters offside. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to my fellow cules!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas to everyone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
So because Xavi said Ronaldo won't be in his Ballon D"or top 3,some Madridiots are pained grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
bykebyke:
So because Xavi said Ronaldo won't be in his Ballon D"or top 3,some Madridiots are pained grin
It is not because he said it(of course everybody have their opinion), but because of the stupid reason he gave.The guy is just a hypocrite and i have lost all respect i had for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krasid:
It is not because he said it[b](of course everybody have their opinion)[/b], but because of the stupid reason he gave.The guy is just a hypocrite and i have lost all respect i had for him.
C'mon shush there...he spoke the truth and Nothing but the truth..did Cr7 do something wonderful this past WC?

For the emboldened... Anyone one who thinks Xavi is overrated is an Idiot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
bykebyke:

C'mon shush there...he spoke the truth and Nothing but the truth..did Cr7 do something wonderful this past WC?

The same way he congratulated messi for performing wonders at the 2010 WC especially the match against Germany.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krasid:
The same way he congratulated messi for performing wonders at the 2010 WC especially the match against Germany.
Please back this claim..cause I remember nothing of such.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
I just saw this comment on Goal.com

"moderntimescity":
dolphino penaldo is red-hot favorite for fallon f'loor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
bykebyke:

You don't get my point.He congratulated messi when he won the ballon d'or in 2010 despite messi having a poor world cup and winning just the league title but is now stating the importance of the WC four years later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krasid:
You don't get my point.He congratulated messi when he won the ballon d'or in 2010 despite messi having a poor world cup and winning just the league title but is now stating the importance of the WC four years later.

Funny enough Xavi or Iniesta deserved the award but lipsrsealed

While crybaby was nowhere to be found... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2014
coded01:

Funny enough Xavi or Iniesta deserved the award but lipsrsealed

While crybaby was nowhere to be found... tongue

stop playing Ostrich here.
Im 2010 A certain Schneider won the treble and got to the WC finals yet Xavi "The Grass Monitor" did not say he deserved it only to turn around and claim the WC matters when obviously La midget won zero trophy the WC year. Even at that if the WC is to be used was Messi a trophy winner like the GK of Germany.
Bloody two faced double mouthed magician Xavi is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
neymar's Christmas look

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2014
usbcable:

stop playing Ostrich here.
Im 2010 A certain Schneider won the treble and got to the WC finals yet Xavi "The Grass Monitor" did not say he deserved it only to turn around and claim the WC matters when obviously La midget won zero trophy the WC year. Even at that if the WC is to be used was Messi a trophy winner like the GK of Germany.
Bloody two faced double mouthed magician Xavi is.
Yet that Schneider couldn't reach the top 3 finalist?

For the emboldened, stop being pained...Cr7 isn't worth to be in Xavi's list...deal with it. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Yet that Schneider couldn't reach the top 3 finalist?

For the emboldened, stop being pained...Cr7 isn't worth to be in Xavi's list..deal with it. cheesy

your Xavi is basing CR exclusion on WC performance so why was Schneider replaced by Lamidget in 2010?
only a formatted memory will not remember what Schneider did both at club and country level.

For the emboldened why would any one bother being in the list of a player turned Grass Cutter
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
usbcable:

your Xavi is basing CR exclusion on WC performance so why was Schneider replaced by Lamidget in 2010?
only a formatted memory will not remember what Schneider did both at club and country level.

For the emboldened why would any one bother being in the list of a player turned Grass Cutter
undecided
One of the best midfielders of all-time a Grass Cutter? I give up! Even the Holy Spirit would find it difficult in enlightening you Penaldo fanboys. #Fact.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
dmcdad:

One of the best midfielders of all-time a Grass Cutter? I give up! Even the Holy Spirit would find it difficult in enlightening you Penaldo fanboys. #Fact.

Dont worry he is past tense.
His new profession is Lawn Mowning.
He is proficient at measuring height of grass
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
dmcdad:

calling c.baba penaldo only means... grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade4: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gaynaldo Penaldo for Fallon On d'Floor
award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade4: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
chusks:
calling c.baba penaldo only means... grin
why is penaldo not performing on the international scene?

Since 2006 penaldo is shiiiiit on both euro and fifa competitions. why?

Well i guess they dont award him penalties......hahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
dmcdad:

Leave usbcable...he's forgotten how Xavi hit 4assists in one game against them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
dmcdad:

I never expected you to be involved in any argument as this! If nobody answers them, them go find another topic talk. Xavi is simply untouchable. Merry xmas bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
[/color]
bykebyke:

Leave usbcable...he's forgotten how Xavi hit 4assists in one game against them.
Xavi; the baba of them all! Merry xmas bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
usbcable:

Dont worry he is past tense.
His new profession is Lawn Mowning.
He is proficient at measuring height of grass
grin
We have enjoyed a year of great rivalry, agreement and disagreement. Merry xmas bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
coded01:

Go n sleep... wink

Sweet dreams... kiss

Hmmm!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
coded01:

Go n sleep... wink

Sweet dreams... kiss

Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.