Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601596 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
let Enrique continue, at least to the end of season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
chrisley024:
Lucho the new Guardiola! smiley

no go talk this kind thing for where guys plenty, na petrol, tyre and matches for be your fate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
this is the right time for Lucho to heal all cracks between the players and himself if there is any!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
logica:
Wonderful. Apparently the man who turned Barca's fortunes around after a 6 year trophy drought is a nobody. When did you first hear of Barca by the way?

I can't Laugh grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
thank God clueless rique did not pull any stunt with MSN, sack letter would have awaited him cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
coded01:

What's up with that penalty? shocked angry
That was the ref getting back at Messi for "duping" him in the run-up play to the second goal. Messi used his arm for which he would likely had gotten a yellow card. Guess what, by awarding the penalty and later giving Messi a yellow card for a non-offense (the clash Messi had with the goalkeeper was a coming together and nothing else), he "managed" to even things out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2015
logica:
That was the ref getting back at Messi for "duping" him in the run-up play to the second goal. Messi used his arm for which he would likely had gotten a yellow card. Guess what, by awarding the penalty and later giving Messi a yellow card for a non-offense (the clash Messi had with the goalkeeper was a coming together and nothing else), he "managed" to even things out.

Hmmm! I hear u... grin

MSN for treble... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2015
homesteady:
MSN is so promising! if they can discombobulate A . Madrid defence like this, then................
Anything else is possible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2015
stevemims:
Abeg where i fit download d highlight or full match?
If you need full match highlights, with good commentary from Ray Hudson, then always visit www.fcbhdworld..com or www.youtube.com/fcbhdworld
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2015
That first half was simply exceptional - we coulda been 4-0 up by half time.
Neymar, Messi, Suarez, Rakitic were just too good. Big ups to the whole team for making Atleti look like pre-nursery school football players.

Let's hope Lucho The Beffudled[LTB] doesn't make a faux pas in our next league match, though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Messi: I have no intention of leaving
Barcelona
http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/7880852
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 1:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Most successful dribbles in the
Liga: 1. Messi 81 2. Cartabia 48 3. Muniain 45 4.
Isco 39 5. Kakuta 38"

Where is...nvm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2015
messi's favourite victims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 2:39am On Jan 12, 2015
La liga still continues to be nonsense,, tell me why that guy that pushed neymar did not get a red card.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2015
It's so amazing what a win can do to doubtful fans and divisive media. The media must feel ashamed for their role in the so-called controversy Barça was supposed to be engulfed in. Some even said relationship between Messi and Enrique was non existent,simply because Messi was benched. I like how the team responded on the pitch instead chatting with them to feed their 'controversies'. But I'll say though that at least the coach has now bought more doubting fans to his side. It's clear the players are on his side. Even Alves and Pique were defending like they were some kind of rock. Busquets was very impressive and so was Rakitic.

With this kind of statement, I guess it wouldn't be out of place to dream of some treble coming from somewhere. ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2015
What impressed me most was the 'fight', the spirit they showed. They were certainly fired up.

And that little award ceremony at the beginning, to me, was really just to 'appease' the little man and remind him how much FCB loves and appreciates him... in truth, that is all he seems to need!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2015
A great game it was yesternight. Safe to say the game wasn't won on clear tactics, but by a motivated team play and an opposition who played below par.

Enrique still, is yet to convince. It's hard to see anything new he's inculcated to the team. His ideas are as vague as his incessant team line up. He remains an average coach, favoured by fortune to have some of the best legs in the game. And instead of him to pamper the team to get the best from them, he's acting completely like the douchebag we all think he is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Another good game.....
Let's just hope that we remain consistent shaa....
What's with Lucho and a certain "Munir"? in every line up?
Secondly,who wasn't afraid that Neymar may have gotten injured after that dude almost smashed his leg?
With Neymar on the pitch,Athletico never knew who to mark between him and Messi,and there was a certain Suarez lurking around !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutfIJeCnPQ&itct=CCcQpDAYACITCKHin8PrjcMCFUbcqgodhxkAHFIrTWVzc2kgLSBJJ3ZlIG5vIGludGVudGlvbiBvZiBnb2luZyBhbnl3aGVyZQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

Messi looks like someone that can't hurt a fly!Please let this rumours stop oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Tval:
La liga still continues to be nonsense,, tell me why that guy that pushed neymar did not get a red card.
E tire everybody oooooo. Not to mention the one Neymar was injured. Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
philfearon:
Another good game.....
Let's just hope that we remain consistent shaa....
What's with Lucho and a certain "Munir"? in every line up?
Secondly,who wasn't afraid that Neymar may have gotten injured after that dude almost smashed his leg?
With Neymar on the pitch,Athletico never knew who to mark between him and Messi,and there was a certain Suarez lurking around !
My fear was that, should Neymar had been substituted, the game would most definitely favour us less, because they would know for sure that it's just to make sure Messi is accompanied in every step he takes. And imagine if Neymar were to be out and Messi marked out, there will be little for Suarez to do at the moment.

Moreover, I love Neymar's spirit. He knew if he came off, it wouldn't be good for the team. Neymessis for life!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2015
A very good game. Though I feel Athletico were a tad off form. They didn't seem to be able to match Barca's intensity all through the game, their physicality notwithstanding. Which was surprising, considering how they pegged back Madrid on Wednesday.
But our boys at least came to the party much better than they normally would in a game like this, were solid and played as a team.

It's really a game won by the three forwards. All three goals were initiated and set up by the three forwards. Though the guys in the middle of the park were quite compact and put in the required tackles, and pressed as a unit. Iniesta particularly surprised me, he was closing down in a manner not usually associated with him.

Suarez needs to learn how to play in La Liga - he's obviously used to playing with acres of space in the EPL. Teams are much more organized in La Liga, and your ball skills and decision-making need to be top drawer.

Altogether a good game. Lucho now needs to work on his dressing-room bonding skills. He needs the team much more than they need him, in order to succeed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2015
dmcdad:

My fear was that, should Neymar had been substituted, the game would most definitely favour us less, because they would know for sure that it's just to make sure Messi is accompanied in every step he takes. And imagine if Neymar were to be out and Messi marked out, there will be little for Suarez to do at the moment.

Moreover, I love Neymar's spirit. He knew if he came off, it wouldn't be good for the team. Neymessis for life!
And now doubters and haters are starting to see that he is not just YouTube sensation,he is now a Camp Nou phenomenon!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Mcleo007:
A great game it was yesternight. Safe to say the game wasn't won on clear tactics, but by a motivated team play and an opposition who played below par.

Enrique still, is yet to convince. It's hard to see anything new he's inculcated to the team. His ideas are as vague as his incessant team line up. He remains an average coach, favoured by fortune to have some of the best legs in the game. And instead of him to pamper the team to get the best from them, he's acting completely like the douchebag we all think he is.
Oh not a again! Give the man a credit, however little! You're quick to blame him when the team loses but you praise only the players when they win. That to me, is pathetic! He won us Atletico that caused us all kinds of pain last season and all you could say was the opponent was below par. Was this not the same team that dealt with Madrid on Wednesday and we managed to make them look ordinary. grin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2015
philfearon:

And now doubters and haters are starting to see that he is not just YouTube sensation,he is now a Camp Nou phenomenon!!
Spot on! He was phenomenal last night.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Oh not a again! Give the man a credit, however little! You're quick to blame him when the team loses but you praise only the players when they win. That to me, is pathetic! He won us Atletico that caused us all kinds of pain last season and all you could say was the opponent was below par. Was this not the same team that dealt with Madrid on Wednesday and we managed to make them look ordinary. grin undecided undecided
Lucho deserves some credit to say the least. Aside the hunger, team-spirit, mobility and the intensity the boys displayed, I must give him credit for implementing a fast attacking and quick counter attacking system. No unnecessary passing. No time for making diagonal passes (thank God Xavi wasn't present, lol). It was just a case of, take the ball to one of the 3 forwards while others run along.

He did good last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Lucho deserves some credit to say the least. Aside the hunger, team-spirit, mobility and the intensity the boys displayed, I must give him credit for implementing a fast attacking and quick counter attacking system. No unnecessary passing. No time for making diagonal passes (thank God Xavi wasn't present, lol). It was just a case of, take the ball to one of the 3 forwards while others run along.

He did good last night.
Yeahh I saw those fast vertical passes and Atletico were stunned. We didn't give them any breathing space especially in the first half. I guess the team did something different from what we use to do and that's all thanks to the coach and the players willingness to obey them.

I was also glad Xavi didn't play. Rakitic was excellent on the night angry grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Sorry to disappoint you bro, my credits are earned and not given on "oriyomi"... Even the doubters know Athleti didn't bring their A-game on to the pitch. It was a pragmatic game, no doubt, but it's no serious thanks to Lucho's tactics, but the players bearing in my mind what was needed to be done. It was a game of vendetta, and the intensity from start showed it.

And Rakitic? Young man did everything right in the middle; going from box to box.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Yeahh I saw those fast vertical passes and Atletico were stunned. We didn't give them any breathing space especially in the first half. I guess the team did something different from what we use to do and that's all thanks to the coach and the players willingness to obey them.

I was also glad Xavi didn't play. Rakitic was excellent on the night angry grin cheesy
And he really deserved the standing ovation he got when he was substituted out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2015
Mcleo007:

Sorry to disappoint you bro, my credits are earned and not given on "oriyomi"... Even the doubters know Athleti didn't bring their A-game on to the pitch. It was a pragmatic game, no doubt, but it's no serious thanks to Lucho's tactics, but the players bearing in my mind what was needed to be done. It was a game of vendetta, and the intensity from start showed it.

And Rakitic? Young man did everything right in the middle; going from box to box.
Maybe you should apply to coach the team when Enrique's fired! No one seems good enough for our team anymore. If you win, it's because the team is already good and they motivated themselves. If you lose, it's of course you are no good. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.