Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622005 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10
Great performance from the team....
This werey Chelsea fan can finally stfu and let me enjoy my match in peace. I don dey tell Baba say dem go chop am, him no hear. Even with 2-1 down I was still confident it wasn't over— we'd get something outta the match.

Love how quiet Mbappe was but God go punish Dembele for me. Very foolish player.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:42pm On Apr 10
Ousmane dembele haters club welcome me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:50pm On Apr 10
Welcome me too
andrewbaba44:
Ousmane dembele haters club welcome me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Nice game from raphinha. Felix is an unserious player...not yet matured. Roberto missing next match is good riddance to bad rubbish.

Na you dey call Felix now, but when e reach Portugal, na Ronaldo Una go dey blame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10
PSG is a disappointment club....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:30am On Apr 11
Jokerman:
PSG is a disappointment club....

Sorry bro!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:33am On Apr 11
andrewbaba44:
Unpopular opinion

Ter stegen should be saving those psg 2 goals

Not unpopular at all especially the second. But don't let byebyekye see this oo 😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:50am On Apr 11
andrewbaba44:
Unpopular opinion

The second goal, yes but the first one no freaking way. His vision was blocked by Araujo and one other guy and it was a close range towering and thundering hot shot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:52am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Not unpopular at all especially the second. But don't let byebyekye see this oo 😂😂😂
That one don calm down after Inaki nack us akpako
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:08am On Apr 11
udatso:

The second goal, yes but the first one no freaking way. His vision was blocked by Araujo and one other guy and it was a close range towering and thundering hot shot

Okay maybe the second one

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:08am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Maybe the second one only
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:13am On Apr 11
Dembele foolish idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:16am On Apr 11
So we beat psg with a 17 year old cb ,16 year old winger and Sergio Roberto as a holding midfielder ,A half fit FDJ and pedri

Should we even talk about No Gavi and balde

Impressive but it’s not over ,we need to work hard for the return leg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 7:33am On Apr 11
andrewbaba44:
Unpopular opinion

easy mate. No goalie in the world keeps out that dembele rocket.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:39am On Apr 11
Colson:
easy mate. No goalie in the world keeps out that dembele rocket.

I don finally agree

Maybe only the second one I should have a point with
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:57am On Apr 11
Moving forward, who go handle our DM in the second game abeg. Can we use indigo as DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:03am On Apr 11
andrewbaba44:
Dembele foolish idiot

grin grin grin grin

Pea size brain for reason nah. Baba celebrate like Adebayor Vs Arsenal and was over excited when PSG scored the second.

Tueh 🤮🤮🤮

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:06am On Apr 11
udatso:
Moving forward, who go handle our DM in the second game abeg. Can we use indigo as DM

Inigo keh lol...

With everyone fit. It's gonna be

Dejong Gundo Pedri...Romeu should not near the pitch biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:22am On Apr 11
brandon180:
It’s not over until it’s over.
It’s just one goal advantage, we have bottled 3 goals advantage in the past.
Hopefully this time it’s different.
Xavi got his subs right, and at the right time too.

It will be. Historically, PSG is a more successful bottling company.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:39am On Apr 11
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Pea size brain for reason nah. Baba celebrate like Adebayor Vs Arsenal and was over excited when PSG scored the second.

Tueh 🤮🤮🤮
A Psg player celebrating his club scoring an equalizer in a champions league quarter final game. What a crime against humanity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 8:42am On Apr 11
I can’t get over the fact that some people defended Bumbele for years, even when we saw through his Bvllshit. That useless guy with the legs of a toothpick did fvck-all in Barca and had the audacity to celebrate like that. I hope he gets that hostile treatment in the second leg or they better leave the chicken legs in Paris.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:43am On Apr 11
Trevor012:

A Psg player celebrating his club scoring an equalizer in a champions league quarter final game. What a crime against humanity.

Some class, some class Trevor 😂😂😂

Bruno won't celebrate against United and I know you love Bruno alot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:48am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Some class, some class Trevor 😂😂😂

Bruno won't celebrate against United and I know you love Bruno alot
Psg was losing in a Champions quarter final and he scored the equalizer, you think at the moment he gives a feck about Barcelona lol. Bro that was his first goal in the champions league for Psg in such an important tie and you expect him not to celebrate wildly because he was a former Barca player. Class ko school ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:00am On Apr 11
Trevor012:

Psg was losing in a Champions quarter final and he scored the equalizer, you think at the moment he gives a feck about Barcelona lol. Bro that was his first goal in the champions league for Psg in such an important tie and you expect him not to celebrate wildly because he was a former Barca player. Class ko school ni

Well, that's for him, not that I expected anything less. He defended his batch but he Adebayored us so bad.

I'm happy for the result!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:02am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Inigo keh lol...

Make Romeu even get one day injury before the match sef so Xavi doesn't mistakenly try to give him a chance.

If we are using inigo, then he should be used in that DM position, in our next laliga game so he gets used to the task at hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 9:03am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Well, that's for him, not that I expected anything less. He defended his batch but he Adebayored us so bad.

I'm happy for the result!
I am happy for the result as well. We have agenda on ground to table if Barca wins the champions league without a certain midget 🙌.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:06am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Inigo keh lol...

Na it's bad to play this three players together
Either Gundogan or DeJong should come in as a sub later
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:08am On Apr 11
Trevor012:

I am happy for the result as well. We have agenda on ground to table if Barca wins the champions league without a certain midget 🙌.

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:09am On Apr 11
udatso:

Make Romeu even get one day injury before the match sef so Xavi doesn't mistakenly try to give him a chance.

If we are using inigo, then he should be used in that DM position, in our next laliga game so he gets used to the task at hand.

I think it will be better if cubarsi moves to the DM rather than inigo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:11am On Apr 11
Awadi:

I think it will be better if cubarsi moves to the DM rather than inigo
Because of the pass bah? I don't think he is more experienced to handle DM than INIGO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:11am On Apr 11
Awadi:

Na it's bad to play this three players together
Either Gundogan or DeJong should come in as a sub later

I'm not Xavi but be rest assured that baring injuries, both Dejong and Gundo will be on the pitch against PSG. May be Pedri will drop to the bench for Fermin.

So more like Dejong_Gundo_Pedri or Dejong_ Gundo_Fermin.

Dejong and Gundo are too crucial for control, experience and creativity!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:14am On Apr 11
oliverano:

Inigo keh lol...

The problem with this three is that, our defensive capacity is drastically reduced. Our defenders are easily exposed to threat from attack without problem distortion from midfield

(1) (2) (3) ... (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.