Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581160 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) ... (6184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14
Since Una Pep no wan let us rest for EPL, so also Madrid and Ancelloti no go let Una rest.... 😵‍💫
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:19pm On Apr 14
Jokerman:
Since Una Pep no wan let us rest for EPL, so also Madrid and Ancelloti no go let Una rest.... 😵‍💫

Never knew Madrid and anceloti are dominating Laliga

Never knew Madrid is about to win their 3 or 4 consecutive league titles

Nice ball knowledge from an ikpenaldo fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14
andrewbaba44:

Never knew Madrid and anceloti are dominating Laliga

Never knew Madrid is about to win their 3 or 4 consecutive league titles

Nice ball knowledge from an ikpenaldo fan

You will keep finishing 2nd or 3rd for 10 years running 😂😂😂😂..

Remember Sabi Alonso is coming to Los Merengues soon 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 5:44am On Apr 15
Jokerman:

Like mbappe came this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:43pm On Apr 15
We can say what we want about Xavi especially tactically but this guy has surely improved our intensity for sure, 35 years old Lewandowski even ran the most on Wednesday

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:54pm On Apr 15
jpmoriarti:
Fermin that will be looking to where he can shoot. We need control and intelligence. Pedri never loses possession. He has to start the game. Weather the early storm from PSG with intelligence and look to create.

Or maybe, we can play with 4 midfielders while Lamine Yamal sits on the bench.
We only only four senior midfielders that are fit at the moment so we can't take that risk
From what I'm seeing online we might likely play with a 4-2-3-1 with Gundo playing close to the trio while Pedri and FDJ form the double pivot, Pedri can actually hold his own defensively with that his slender frame it's probably the re occuring injuries that's making him go with caution so he'll not have a relaspe, it's mostly FDJ I'm worried about cause he's tended to ball watch several times despite his big frame, xavi might also do a madness and put Cubarsi or Inigo as the DM
Anyways we need to exploit the spaces that'll be left behind as pi$$g come out to attack from the most minute, hakimi is back so he and Nuno Mendes will mostly be camped in our box with their attacking trio so that's another double defensive responsibility for Raphinha and yamal, for every strong team they'll always be a weakness and that one is their defence and anytime donarumma doesn't decide to be otherworldly, long balls and key passes from our technically gifted midfield have to be utilized swiftly, if they score we have to score too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:15pm On Apr 15
Jokerman:

I understand your frustration as a Man U fan grin

Create your happiness jare

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15
Kilishihunter:

if they score we have to score too
we have to score because they'll definitely score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:48pm On Apr 15
We need Romeu in that midfield tomorrow

We need to get hold of the ball most times of the game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:49pm On Apr 15
First 10-30mins of the game is crucial

Na there work dey

PSG will come all out

I hope pereira X marquinhos starts for PSG defense

Then we are sure of scoring two goals already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15
UncleHaba22:
We need Romeu in that midfield tomorrow

We need to get hold of the ball most times of the game
Uncle Wetin be this? grin... Someone that can resist press na him you want put against PSG...I was thinking maybe Xavi should switch to defensive 4-2-3-1 when we are without the ball and 4-3-3 when we are with the ball...this will allow us close up spaces in that Midfield..
Dejong has a lot of work to do tomorrow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15
Unpopular Opinion
Since Lewandoski has one year left before he leaves and Roque doesn't seem enough to fill those boots..what do y'all think about Watkins?..cos like this strikers no dey for Marketoo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:11am On Apr 16
Their plan today is to score as early as possible before 10 to 15 minutes.
The first 10 to 15 minutes of 1st and 2nd half will decide the game.
No matter what, we shouldn't allow them get an early goal between the first 10 to 15 minutes of the 1st and second half.
If we can avoid this, then we are already in the semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:21am On Apr 16
Geld:
Unpopular Opinion
Since Lewandoski has one year left before he leaves and Roque doesn't seem enough to fill those boots..what do y'all think about Watkins?..cos like this strikers no dey for Marketoo lipsrsealed

If you don’t play roque you won’t know if he can fill the boots or not

Normally e no good to get 1 striker so if lewandowski leaves we go need another striker with roque

Watkins will be 30 by the time lewandowski leaves Barca sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 10:24am On Apr 16
andrewbaba44:

If you don’t play roque you won’t know if he can fill the boots or not

Normally e no good to get 1 striker so if lewandowski leaves we go need another striker with roque

Watkins will be 30 by the time lewandowski leaves Barca sha

League is dead and gone at this point so this is the time to play roque and see his limits or potential
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:32am On Apr 16
typicalgamer:

League is dead and gone at this point so this is the time to play roque and see his limits or potential

If we drop points at el classico then he should be given more chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:02pm On Apr 16
I won't watch the game tonight cause of some commitments, so I'll either come back to see us by midnight either qualified or eliminated hopefully it'll be the former
The boys should be ready to give it their all, we haven't been in the UCL semis since 2019 and tonight our enemies both from the capital and their EPL/bayern asslickers would be ever willing to unleash hell on earth since they couldn't do that in the first leg and made them switch to excuses on why pI$$g lost
We need to fight and give our all since there's a decent chance for us to make the final if we go through, It all comes down to this
P*ta pI$$g 🔵🔴
Visca El Barça 🔵🔴

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:05pm On Apr 16
Geld:
Unpopular Opinion
We no get money for Watkins plus roque might be far better than him at his age, no dey use that cadiz match judge am, even lewa for suffer for that game with the few chances created, he had only one shot I think, he also lacks rhythm from sitting on the bench Wella, only Brazilian teenage striker that is better than him atm is endrick, make media no use mouth kill our future 9's career before he start

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:18pm On Apr 16
Kilishihunter:
I won't watch the game tonight cause of some commitments, so I'll either come back to see us by midnight either qualified or eliminated hopefully it'll be the former
The boys should be ready to give it their all, we haven't been in the UCL semis since 2019 and tonight our enemies both from the capital and their EPL/bayern asslickers would be ever willing to unleash hell on earth since they couldn't do that in the first leg and made them switch to excuses on why pI$$g lost
We need to fight and give our all since there's a decent chance for us to make the final if we go through, It all comes down to this
P*ta pI$$g 🔵🔴
Visca El Barça 🔵🔴
All these shalaye just to get smoked by mbappe tonight. Lmao.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:19pm On Apr 16
typicalgamer:

Please don't tell me you're a barka fan too. Please 😭
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IngeniousLeez: 1:00pm On Apr 16
WhoDeyHause:

All these shalaye just to get smoked by mbappe tonight. Lmao.

Na why you no give am firewood make him take make smoke for him home??

Ment or what? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16
WhoDeyHause:

Please don't tell me you're a barka fan too. Please 😭

Barka ogini I’m not even a Messi fan not to mention Backa

No go give me name when go make them persecute me o 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:45pm On Apr 16
IngeniousLeez:

Ment or what? grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:08pm On Apr 16
IngeniousLeez:

Ment or what? grin grin
Na me go give am firewood to cook you people this night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:09pm On Apr 16
andrewbaba44:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Continue laughing after all these are your last few hours in the champions league. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mpcoll001: 4:55pm On Apr 16
2 goals/assist for dembele tonight smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16
Let's go Barca.

Visca Barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:21pm On Apr 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Let's go Barca.

Visca Barca!
Let's go Mbappe.
Visca home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16
WhoDeyHause:

Let's go Mbappe.
Visca home.

Dis guy
.. U no dey taya.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:27pm On Apr 16
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis guy
.. U no dey taya.
You taya from robbing us in 2009? Mbappe finish this people for me abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16
Let's go boys

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16
Parc de Montjuïc vibing 🤗🤗

Hope our boys will rise to this surreal occasion and make it through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6155) (6156) (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) ... (6184) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), nonny1212, Neimarjr, LORDLARGE(m), WhoDeyHause, udatso, Ijustwantto, TheHulk616 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.