Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593551 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:59pm On Apr 16
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Actually I no want blame Xavi on this...we all know he's a rookie coach and will leave at the end of the season.

Araujo and to some extent Ter Standing UCL is to blame for this.

I'll blame Xavi too. Where were you to motivate the team when things were going south? No, you have to show your emotional side by collecting red. Nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16
ThierryJay:
Maybe, just maybe, if PSG take their foot off the gas as they are leading, we might just nick one back in.

Or two.

It's not over.

Z😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:01pm On Apr 16
Debroslink:

[b]I'll blame Xavi too. [/b]Where were you to motivate the team when things were going south? No, you have to show your emotional side by collecting red. Nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin

Na why we dey call am rookie... Good thing is that he's leaving!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16
Well, the red card decided the tie.

Very unfortunate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Apr 16
Yamal this, Lamine that. Na so we hype Ansu. All these mid players.

We're lucky to always participate in UCL because of our weak league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 10:02pm On Apr 16
Debroslink:

What did the boy do?
Which kain talk be this one?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:03pm On Apr 16
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16
Honestly what an awful match...
Everything about the match was just wrong...

It was like an unfunny joke...

Araujo's clumpsy mistake started it...
But imo he barely touched the player...but I understand the ref had to follow the rules...

But the referee himself was awful...even before the red, several decisions kept going against us...

One of the biggest culprits is also Xavi...
His game management was poor and showed he lacked experience. He just let things spiral out of control...
His subs were wrong...

Why leave Lewandowski who can't mark or move attack when you're one Man down...

You need players who can run and mark...he should have taken off Lewandowski instead of Yamal...

The players completely lost their nerves because he lost his own too...

Instead of keeping calm so he can at least show examples to players...na him quickly collect red...when we needed him on the touchline directing the players...motivating them and instructing them...

It shows Xavi is clearly not ready for the top level yet...
Glad he's leaving...

Hopefully we get someone experienced to replace him...
We can't stick with a coach who keeps loosing his nerves...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16
I don't know why Araujo had to make such unfortunate decision. He could have allowed Barcola to score that goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16
Debroslink:

Very useless talk...

Was he the one who collected red?
Was he Xavi that made useless subs as if Lewa has his nudes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:04pm On Apr 16
Baddestguyp:
Honestly what an awful match...
Everything about the match was just wrong...

It was like an unfunny joke...

Araujo's clumpsy mistake started it...
But imo he barely touched the player...but I understand the ref had to follow the rules...

But the referee himself was awful...even before the red, several decisions kept going against us...

One of the biggest culprits is also Xavi...
His game management was poor and showed he lacked experience. He just let things spiral out of control...
His subs were wrong...

Why leave Lewandowski who can't mark or move attack when you're one Man down...

You need players who can run and mark...he should have taken off Lewandowski instead of Yamal...

The players completely lost their nerves because he lost his own too...

Instead of keeping calm so he can at least show examples to players...na him quickly collect red...when we needed him on the touchline directing the players...motivating them and instructing them...

It shows Xavi is clearly not ready for the top level yet...
Glad he's leaving...

Hopefully we get someone experienced to replace him...
We can't stick with a coach who keeps loosing his nerves...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:05pm On Apr 16
OK, we're one man down. Manager, oya captain the ship so it doesn't sink. Manager decided to sink himself due to emotional indiscipline.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16
I hope this does not affect Araújo confidence. He played really well until the red card.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16
Debroslink:

grin grin
So you finally agree Barca wont make top 4 in the PL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:08pm On Apr 16
Lana1:

grin grin
So you finally agree Barca wont make top 4 in the PL?

We've been on this talk for years, but I can boldly say that this current Barcelona team won't make top 10 in EPL. Small pressure, everything go scatter. Nonsense team,nonsense Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16
At this point our second name supposed be Bottling company of Catalonia. Cos wtf.

Na better thunder and God go punish Araujo for me. If na me be coach I go use vex bench this guy throughout the rest of the season.

That stupid decision to commit that stupid and unnecessary was expected from the likes of Cubarsi. I saw that foul and I almost cursed Cubarsi not knowing na Araujo wey we dey always praise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16
We take the L and try again next season.

We also miss out from 2025 Club World Cup. A massive loss of income for a club already battling financial difficulties.

Such a horrible evening. But this is why we love football.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16
jpmoriarti:
I hope this does not affect Araújo confidence. He played really well until the red card.

It should affect his over confidence.... Very stupid player. That foul wasn't even the first time he did that in this same match.
He did the same thing earlier with his hands but the referee overlooked it. I think say him go collect card for that thing sef.

Mbappe wey ghost throughout come see mouth dey shine at the dieing minutes of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 10:10pm On Apr 16
Neimarjr:

What did the boy do?
Which kain talk be this one?
People are angry. Expect to see many more unreasonable posts like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16
We worked so hard to get to this piont but one rush of blood to the head and everything went downhill.

Still very proud of my team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:17pm On Apr 16
Unlimited22:

Last man, goalscoring opportunity.

You might need to reacquaint yourself with the rules.

Which last man. Maybe you should watch it well

That foul is a no red card
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:20pm On Apr 16
Barcelona paid €300M for Coutinho and Ousmane Dembele.

One of them scored two goals to knock them out and the other scored two goals during an 8-2 hammering.

This is football heritage.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:21pm On Apr 16
Bottlelona made a movie of the first leg and posted it on twitter only to be knocked out at home grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Apr 16
PJtech:

Which last man. Maybe you should watch it well

That foul is a no red card
Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 10:24pm On Apr 16
Devvy4:
Bottlelona made a movie of the first leg and posted it on twitter only to be knocked out at home grin

Na wetin vex me pass angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 10:24pm On Apr 16
But fr tho wetin una do Dembele?

He took this PERSONAL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:25pm On Apr 16
Goodnight Bottlelonians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16
This is football for you. We can blame Araujo for this result but I will say he's a major reason we got to this piont. Dude has been phenomenal but this is football. One singular bad action can undue everything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:26pm On Apr 16
abduleez1:
At this point our second name supposed be Bottling company of Catalonia. Cos wtf.

Na better thunder and God go punish Araujo for me. If na me be coach I go use vex bench this guy throughout the rest of the season.

That stupid decision to commit that stupid and unnecessary was expected from the likes of Cubarsi. I saw that foul and I almost cursed Cubarsi not knowing na Araujo wey we dey always praise.

Oga sh^t the f^^k if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. What was he supposed to do? He should leave the guy to go and score as a defender

Una go just dey talk rubbish.. oga go and sleep of you no get any reasonable talk

Dumbest talk tonight

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16
Emotional fans everywhere, proud of this team jare. Xavi's subs were spot on, but he has zero emotional control, he should work on that. Without the red card, we would have won this PSG team properly.
God punish lewandowski, he should be sold at the end of the season.
Another trophyless season.
And for those saying an experienced manager is coming next season, dey play.
You guys are yet to understand that Barcelona is broke.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:28pm On Apr 16
Debroslink:
OK, we're one man down. Manager, oya captain the ship so it doesn't sink. Manager decided to sink himself due to emotional indiscipline.

Na why I laugh at kids wey dey reason Anceloti as vibes and Insha Allah. They think coaching is about jumping 🦘 up and down on the touch line.

We've not had a world class coach since Luis Enrique and we'll continue to fail especially in Europe if we don't get one this summer. If Laporte like he should continue begging chabi to stay.

What a missed opportunity!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:28pm On Apr 16
jpmoriarti:
I don't know why Araujo had to make such unfortunate decision. He could have allowed Barcola to score that goal.

It wasn't even 100% certain that Barcola was gonna score. So why take the risk?

Another player that shot us in the foot was Cancelo. Tackling in the penalty box under no pressure like a rookie. I see why Pep let go of him. He does not have the tactical discipline required of an elite defender.

Kounde did well under pressure. I'm pained for him.

Xavi should have removed Lewy instead of Lamine. For someone who played a lot in Bayern, his ball control and movement is poor making us to turnover possession when we needed to hold the ball.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.