Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581887 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kad199: 5:23am On Apr 17
Trevor012:

Atletico qualified due to Barca elimination as they are ahead of them in coefficient ranking and Arsenal will qualify if they win the champions league.
Do u know u are wicked? Can Arsenal win the champion league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:31am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

See what I'm saying, scapegoats are already being picked Yamal that gave Raphinha the assist for our goal and was subbed out instead of being left behind is the mjd player, probably your most talented player that the same pI$$g that beat us tried to get to replace mbappe, need I remind you he's only 16? na so you start with xavi, later Pedri this time it's yamal, tomorrow'll be probably Cubarsi

Time has proven that I was right on Xavi and Pedri especially. Can you give me a UCL game where Pedri dominated a decent team as a starter? No be to dey recycle side way passes to full backs. How old is Warren Zaïre-Emery that dominated him yesterday?

Yes, I mentioned Yamal because we need to pipe down on the hype. Jury's still out on him because he's 16,but he hasn't done anything special. And please, don't mention La liga games because it isn't competitive.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:36am On Apr 17
brandon180:

Especially that cancelo, very casual player.
My own is if there is no money for a world class coach, laporta should find a way to make Xavi stay.
Even after we had the red card, we were still trying to manage the game but the decision making of cancelo to tackle dembele like that was the most foolish and stupid decision ever, like what the hell was he thinking?
as at when we were looking for a equaliser.
Like i have never seen a player make such a stupid decision in my life.
Your teammates are struggling to breate and you went to throw them inside a river again.

Everything that happened in the match was as a result of nonsense decision making, from Aruajo to xavi removing yamal to the foolishness of cancelo and the selfishness of Lewandowski.

If Aruajo had not fouled the guy, even if he scored, Barcelona will still be leading on goal aggregate.
I am just sad not because we lost but because we gave them the win on a gold platter, this is why it hurts so much because taking a look at dortmund, we were already in the uefa champions league final already.

This is why it hurts me so much, just like we gave Liverpool the win on a gold platter years ago when roma was waiting for us in the semi finals, we were already in the finals because there is no way on earth Roma would have defeated us.
All we had to do was draw against Liverpool.

Same thing we gave up against roma because Liverpool was waiting for us in the semis and we would had easily defeated Liverpool.

Barcelona has given up three uefa champions league trophies on a gold platter in the last 5 to 6 years.
This hurts me so much.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:46am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Time has proven that I was right on Xavi and Pedri especially. Can you give me a UCL game where Pedri dominated a decent team as a starter? No be to dey recycle side way passes to full backs. How old is Warren Zaïre-Emery that dominated him yesterday?

Yes, I mentioned Yamal because we need to pipe down on the hype. Jury's still out on him because he's 16,but he hasn't done anything special. And please, don't mention La liga games because it isn't competitive.

As usual you no get talk

Dominate a decent team as a starter ? Lmao ,he was one of the reason you even won the first leg ,but Offcourse your agenda don shift go starter side

No go find amala chop

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:47am On Apr 17
OhBritannia:
Even after we had the red card, we were still trying to manage the game but the decision making of cancelo to tackle dembele like that was the most foolish and stupid decision ever, like what the hell was he thinking?
Your teammates are struggling to breate and you went to throw them inside a river again.

Everything that happened in the match was as a result of nonsense decision making, from Aruajo to xavi removing yamal to the foolishness of cancelo and the selfishness of Lewandowski.

If Aruajo had not fouled the guy, even if he scored, Barcelona will still be leading on goal aggregate.
I am just sad not because we lost but because we gave them the win on a gold platter, this is why it hurts so much because taking a look at dortmund, we were already in the uefa champions league final already.

This is why it hurts me so much, just like we gave Liverpool the win on a gold platter years ago when roma was waiting for us in the semi finals, we were already in the finals because there is no way on earth Roma would have defeated us.

Same thing we gave up against roma because Liverpool was waiting for us in the semis and we would had easily defeated Liverpool.

Barcelona has given up three uefa champions league trophies on a gold platter in the last 5 to 6 years.
This hurts me so much.

See ucl wey Dey our hand we carry an dash psg on splatter of gold

One of Dortmund or psg will surely be playing in the ucl final

Chai

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:55am On Apr 17
oliverano:

grin grin grin

He's world class and better than Marquez, Motta and Xavi...

His team is currently down but they played well against a strong arsenal team. He has played the UCL final twice winning it once. They may even make it to the semis this season too.

The UCL is where you know great coaches. Nobody will be talking about Anceloti alongside Pep if he didn't have a good record in that competition. We need a world class coach tailor made for UCL nights. I wouldn't mind a good UCL keeper too.

We need that!

You want tuchel at my club ?

Walai this man you are funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:01am On Apr 17
brandon180:

Especially that cancelo, very casual player.
My own is if there is no money for a world class coach, laporta should find a way to make Xavi stay.

I just pray Laporta should perform the miracle of 2008 managerial decision of bringing us out of the hole we're in into world beaters again. We have the right players, we need the right coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:26am On Apr 17
I understand we are angry but let's not be too hard on Araujo. The guy has been very good so far. One horrible mistake shouldn't give us a reason to write him off.

Some of us had already given up on Barca crossing the knockout stage but Xavi that we love to hate and the Team collectively put up a fight. We entered this game with so many parts missing and we knew it was gonna be difficult without a DM. So let's not pretend that the tie was already decided.

I truly hope Xavi stays as I haven't seen an alternative that can manage our meagre resources. Any money that laporta can magically get now should be used to get a DM, LW and possibly a decent goalkeeper that can make Ter Stegen sit up. In short, give Xavi all the players he needs.

I am wowed by Raphinha confidence and improvement. However, Ferran Torres, Frankie, Romeu, Inaki, Lewandowski, Marcos Alonso should all be sold. Felix and Cancelo are at best good for loans. They shouldn't be signed permanently.

If Xavi remains by next season, proper steps must be taken to mitigate against player injuries. Look at Dembele (I don't get to clap back at that ungrateful idiot, Sadly), he hasn't been injured this season & has played almost all their matches.

I am glad we are finally going back to Camp nou. Not that montjuic shit that almost looks like we are away. All the online noise of "we will give Dembele the Figo treatment" was just trash talk. How can we be home and we can't make the stadium hell for the visitors. Frankfurt did us dirty at home and here we have PSG rapping us without protection. This crime must never be allowed to occur again.

Xavi's anger issues have turned to something else. If you can keep your emotions in check, I wonder who the team would look up to for emotional intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:32am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

I don't think he is serious. He is probably joking. Have you seen Bayern's game? Those guys do not even have an identity. They play in other to keep up with the opponent. Same Tuchel that can't even discipline his players. What's really special about Tuchel? A coach that's used to working for clubs that have enough cash to spend in signings is the manager that someone wants for my dear club that can barely sign an old Grandma as it is. Haaaa. Barca, we have suffered.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:53am On Apr 17
OhBritannia:

This hurts me so much.

That's where the game was lost.

However, hindsight is 20/20. No rational coach is taking out Dejong, Pedri or Gundo in that situation. Also, you're not taking out your only goal scoring threat in Lewy. Yamal was the most sensible sacrifice at that point in time. But it's over now. What Xavi needed to do was to stay really compact like Dimatteo did against Barca or Mourinho's Inter that year.

Cancelo, Felix should not be signed. Both are too casual for what we're trying to do. If Lewy is staying then he should be a back up not starter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:55am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

What aspect of xavi do you think I'm talking about? I'm talking about his playing days with you constantly maligning him as a player claiming iniesta carried him when they actually complemented each other, a fan like you trying his hardest to bring down one of his legends cause of agenda
You were praising Pedri for his assist last week so I'm not surprised you've quickly changed, you'll tell how Zaire emery was dominating him before the red card
Yamal created your only goal yesterday almost on his one sef leaving the brilliant Nuno Mendes in the dust before squaring it up for Raphinha, it was also his intended pass to lewa in the first leg that caused the first goal, Can you tell me why there was outrage at xavi removing him instead of lewa yesterday? That's because he's your most talented player and the one most likely to lead this club into an era of greatness, I've followed that kind from the youth ranks just like ansu and I'll boldly tell you even in the midst of mocking that only career threatening injuries like ansu's would stop that kid from being a goat level player, someone that hasn't even matured physically to get pace and power to match up with his opponents and deliver his main tool: goalscoring
When yamal was scoring goals for Spain it was because of laliga
When yamal messed Brazil up having a hand in all Spain's three goals that he had a standing ovation in bernabeu, it was because of laliga
When goal NxGen50 tagged him the talented youth this year, it was because of laliga, someone that has two assists this season in the UCL, I'll just advise you to stop being overly emotional and don't allow them to be carried where the wind blows

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 6:58am On Apr 17
De Jong should have been sold when Man U came for him.

He isn't worth a dime and collects huge wages than any other player thus depleting our reserve.

That guy had not done anything spectacular since his signing. A total waste and worst signings like coutinho, dembele and greizmann. We may not notice his failures because we don't judge midfielders by goals but what of assists and attacking input?
That guy should go and learn football.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:04am On Apr 17
udatso:
I understand we are angry but let's not be too hard on Araujo. The guy has been very good so far. One horrible mistake shouldn't give us a reason to write him off.

Some of us had already given up on Barca crossing the knockout stage but Xavi that we love to hate and the Team collectively put up a fight. We entered this game with so many parts missing and we knew it was gonna be difficult without a DM. So let's not pretend that the tie was already decided.

I truly hope Xavi stays as I haven't seen an alternative that can manage our meagre resources. Any money that laporta can magically get now should be used to get a DM, LW and possibly a decent goalkeeper that can make Ter Stegen sit up. In short, give Xavi all the players he needs.

I am wowed by Raphinha confidence and improvement. However, Ferran Torres, Frankie, Romeu, Inaki, Lewandowski, Marcos Alonso should all be sold. Felix and Cancelo are at best good for loans. They shouldn't be signed permanently.

If Xavi remains by next season, proper steps must be taken to mitigate against player injuries. Look at Dembele (I don't get to clap back at that ungrateful idiot, Sadly), he hasn't been injured this season & has played almost all their matches.

I am glad we are finally going back to Camp nou. Not that montjuic shit that almost looks like we are away. All the online noise of "we will give Dembele the Figo treatment" was just trash talk. How can we be home and we can't make the stadium hell for the visitors. Frankfurt did us dirty at home and here we have PSG rapping us without protection. This crime must never be allowed to occur again.

Xavi's anger issues have turned to something else. If you can keep your emotions in check, I wonder who the team would look up to for emotional intelligence.

grin grin grin

Ferran isn't Barca quality, like Eric Garcia water go soon pass garri. All this shark 🦈 talk nah wash.

Dejong has been here for almost 6 seasons with no memory moment but I'm to believe he's more talented than King Rakitic. Shey nah talent I want chop abi doings on the pitch.

If I speak on Dejong the ball hugging bug eh...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 7:06am On Apr 17
Xavi is amateur coach. Lewa should have been taking of. We needed someone who can push attack , dribble when we are at counter as PSG will come full throttle but as soon as the ball is squared to him, he will do magic with pace and dribbles then give a deadly pass like how our only goal came. Lewa was no threat, he was kept probably for aerial duel that he didn't win one. Couldn't place his shooting at the edge of the post but shoot directly to the hands of 💵ruma. Became selfish to give a pass to a better teammate. We're foolish to believe that Guardiola reject in Cancello and Torres will do any meaningful thing for us. One need to wonder why Bayern didn't sign that clumsy cancello that think he is Marcelo or Dani Alvez.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:06am On Apr 17
OhBritannia:

This hurts me so much.
The funny stuff is psg might even still lose to Dortmund and pembele that turned prime robben against us might ghost, honestly I'm not too hurt compared to the Roma and Liverpool years of pain cause I know we're gradually building an army with several components coming from lamasia, deja Vu, we'll just have to enter the market to fix some parts, probably look for a more experienced coach than Xavi, if we can't do that then it's best to let Xavi stay and finish what he's started, I don't want no Tuchel or Flick near my beautiful club
Unpopular opinion but I think we'll have to sell FDJ not because he isn't quality but cause we have to raise funds and get his wages off the books, we also have several interiors with another lamasia kid 15 year old guille Fernandez likely to make his debut before the end of this season, why I keep mentioning this boy is cause I'm excited about his potential, he's a bellingham profile but with actual control of the midfield this time which the latter sometimes struggles with, we might be mocked now but we're making progress and heading somewhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:14am On Apr 17
Chasicolis:
De Jong should have been sold when Man U came for him.

He isn't worth a dime and collects huge wages than any other player thus depleting our reserve.

That guy had not done anything spectacular since his signing. A total waste and worst signings like coutinho, dembele and greizmann. We may not notice his failures because we don't judge midfielders by goals but what of assists and attacking input?
That guy should go and learn football.

grin grin grin

You're spot on but some fans are not ready for this conversation. Earning more than KDB, Haaland etc. This guy is the highest earner in the whole of Europe and some part of Asia and South America.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:20am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

I listed world class coaches better than Xavi and of course, he's factually better than Xavi.

In the post, I said I'm more keen on Flick but fact remains that Tuchel is clear of Xavi as a coach. If Xavi is leaving or when Xavi leaves and he should, I'll rather have Tuchel compared to people like Motta and Marquez that was my point.

Flick is my pick but I hope it doesn't turn out like Pochetino when Popi was hyping him up lol 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:23am On Apr 17
oliverano:

grin grin grin

Ferran isn't Barca quality, like Eric Garcia water go soon pass garri. All this shark 🦈 talk nah wash.

Dejong has been here for almost 6 seasons with no memory moment but I'm to believe he's more talented than King Rakitic. Shey nah talent I want chop abi doings on the pitch.

If I speak on Dejong the ball hugging bug eh...
We'll have a summer of sales some might be painful
PSV want to trigger dest's 10m clause with ajax also interested so that one's almost gone
Lenglet did extremely well as a backup for Aston villa when Pau Torres was out so we'll just have to pray Aston villa qualify for the UCL then sign him for probably a small fee cause of his salary which would be superb cause I don't think we can keep loaning him out till 2026, the Frenchman has to go with every possible trick in the book even if it involves contract termination
I think we might still try to buy cancelo but for a slightly reduced price which city might not agree to this time around, Felix might go back
We might have to sell one defender, probably Christensen or kounde but I don't want kounde gone cause of him at RB so let's see
FDJ's case is the one I'm eager to see, heard pI$$g asked about him
Ferran might leave if he finally decides he wants to be a starter
With Raphinha's performances he's going nowhere except maybe with a bid over 100million but I'll still prefer to keep him, RW market scarce
Lewa and inigo just have a season left so we'll likely leave them but roque has to start playing more starting from this season
Fermin might also sadly go though I hope not

Sell and accumulate over a 100m, go back to the 1:1 made up tebas rule and upgrade the team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 7:25am On Apr 17
You're spot on but some fans are not ready for this conversation. Earning more than KDB, Haaland etc. This guy is the highest earner in the whole of Europe and some part of Asia and South America.

[/quote]

Selling that guy FDJ is the best thing that will happen to the club no matter the amount. At least to get his fat cheque wage off the book. Having Fermin Lopez and any other academy pacy midfielder plus a good signing of proper DM would have salvaged better for us this season. What is his contribution to barca this season?
Mostly out and when available, no impact. See old man Gundo we got free stayed fit and did excellently for us. Ajax players have proven to be scammers. Antony, De Jong, De ligt all fake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:26am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

The funny stuff is psg might even still lose to Dortmund and pembele that turned prime robben against us might ghost, honestly I'm not too hurt compared to the Roma and Liverpool years of pain cause I know we're gradually building an army with several components coming from lamasia, deja Vu, we'll just have to enter the market to fix some parts, probably look for a more experienced coach than Xavi, if we can't do that then it's best to let Xavi stay and finish what he's started, I don't want no Tuchel or Flick near my beautiful club
Unpopular opinion but I think we'll have to sell FDJ not because he isn't quality but cause we have to raise funds and get his wages off the books, we also have several interiors with another lamasia kid 15 year old guille Fernandez likely to make his debut before the end of this season, why I keep mentioning this boy is cause I'm excited about his potential, he's a bellingham profile but with actual control of the midfield this time which the latter sometimes struggles with, we might be mocked now but we're making progress and heading somewhere

It's not unpopular at all. Most fans on Reddit, Barca blaugranes want him sold since last season sef. I was on the fence with him but I think he should be sold going forward.

You don't want Flick?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:31am On Apr 17
Chasicolis:

Selling that guy FDJ is the best thing that will happen to the club no matter the amount. At least to get his fat cheque wage off the book. Having Fermin Lopez and any other academy pacy midfielder plus a good signing of proper DM would have salvaged better for us this season. What is his contribution to barca this season?
Mostly out and when available, no impact. See old man Gundo we got free stayed fit and did excellently for us. Ajax players have proven to be scammers. Antony, De Jong, De ligt all fake.

Dejong is a good player but sadly he didn't improve Barca. Gavi offers more, Pedri offers what he can offer and Gundo is better than him. He's not a DM either.

Should definitely be sold!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:36am On Apr 17
Looking a the game replay when I was free to watch it, I think the araujo red card was a bit soft, araujo was truly the last man but araujo hit him with a shoulder charge which was worth a yellow, I'm seeing right decision, why was araujo complaining blah blah blah but vitinha actually did this same stuff in the first leg and nothing was done sha, we've been truly unlucky with referees these past few years but the cancelo penalty is a stonewall decision very stupid lunge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:38am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

We'll have a summer of sales some might be painful
PSV want to trigger dest's 10m clause with ajax also interested so that one's almost gone
Lenglet did extremely well as a backup for Aston villa when Pau Torres was out so we'll just have to pray Aston villa qualify for the UCL then sign him for probably a small fee cause of his salary which would be superb cause I don't think we can keep loaning him out till 2026, the Frenchman has to go with every possible trick in the book even if it involves contract termination
I think we might still try to buy cancelo but for a slightly reduced price which city might not agree to this time around, Felix might go back
We might have to sell one defender, probably Christensen or kounde but I don't want kounde gone cause of him at RB so let's see
FDJ's case is the one I'm eager to see, heard pI$$g asked about him
Ferran might leave if he finally decides he wants to be a starter
With Raphinha's performances he's going nowhere except maybe with a bid over 100million but I'll still prefer to keep him, RW market scarce
Lewa and inigo just have a season left so we'll likely leave them but roque has to start playing more starting from this season
Fermin might also sadly go though I hope not

Sell and accumulate over a 100m, go back to the 1:1 made up tebas rule and upgrade the team

Lewy signed a 4 year contract. This is his second season so 2 seasons untouched. Inigo has 1 left though.

Christensen may be sold for pure profits, Kounde should stay. Dejong can gtfo.

On Cancelo, make I no lie give you. That guy is too casual. Whenever he gets the ball he acts like Neymar in his own half.

Alex Valle is having a superb season on loan and Blade is almost ready for preseason. I won't mind Valle as back up with Balde as starter.

Cancelo is not a defender!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:40am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

What aspect of xavi do you think I'm talking about? I'm talking about his playing days with you constantly maligning him as a player claiming iniesta carried him when they actually complemented each other, a fan like you trying his hardest to bring down one of his legends cause of agenda
You were praising Pedri for his assist last week so I'm not surprised you've quickly changed, you'll tell how Zaire emery was dominating him before the red card
Yamal created your only goal yesterday almost on his one sef leaving the brilliant Nuno Mendes in the dust before squaring it up for Raphinha, it was also his intended pass to lewa in the first leg that caused the first goal, Can you tell me why there was outrage at xavi removing him instead of lewa yesterday? That's because he's your most talented player and the one most likely to lead this club into an era of greatness, I've followed that kind from the youth ranks just like ansu and I'll boldly tell you even in the midst of mocking that only career threatening injuries like ansu's would stop that kid from being a goat level player, someone that hasn't even matured physically to get pace and power to match up with his opponents and deliver his main tool: goalscoring
When yamal was scoring goals for Spain it was because of laliga
When yamal messed Brazil up having a hand in all Spain's three goals that he had a standing ovation in bernabeu, it was because of laliga
When goal NxGen50 tagged him the talented youth this year, it was because of laliga, someone that has two assists this season in the UCL, I'll just advise you to stop being overly emotional and don't allow them to be carried where the wind blows

I was the same person praising Pedri last week because of that great assist, so allow me to yab my players and coach when things go south.

If we want to crash out of UCL, at least we should go down fighting not this humiliation. How many times will we be humiliated? Year after year, Na scandalous defeats. Juve 17, Roma 18, Liverpool 19, Bayern kor? Abeg I'm tired.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:43am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:
Looking a the game replay when I was free to watch it, I think the araujo red card was a bit soft, araujo was truly the last man but araujo hit him with a shoulder charge which was worth a yellow, I'm seeing right decision, why was araujo complaining blah blah blah but vitinha actually did this same stuff in the first leg and nothing was done sha, we've been truly unlucky with referees these past few years but the cancelo penalty is a stonewall decision very stupid lunge

Araujo was poor there. Right arm on Bacola's shoulder in that high pressured scenario? You're just begging the ref to be sent off, period. May be soft but it's a red and a stupid decision by Arooko.

Faye is suffering same problem. Because he's very fast, he tends to position in an awful area of the pitch hoping on his recovery speed. Araujo will learn, Faye and other very fast defenders like Van der hen will learn too.

Cancelo is too casual!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:45am On Apr 17
oliverano:

I listed world class coaches better than Xavi and of course, he's factually better than Xavi.

In the post, I said I'm more keen on Flick but fact remains that Tuchel is clear of Xavi as a coach. If Xavi is leaving or when Xavi leaves and he should, I'll rather have Tuchel compared to people like Motta and Marquez that was my point.

Flick is my pick but I hope it doesn't turn out like Pochetino when Popi was hyping him up lol 😂

I will not take current tuchel over xavi abeg

Una no Kuku rate xavi ,but not for someone like tuchel abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:46am On Apr 17
oliverano:

It's not unpopular at all. Most fans on Reddit, Barca blaugranes want him sold since last season sef. I was on the fence with him but I think he should be sold going forward.

You don't want Flick?
If we get an actually quality CDM FDJ'S position in the team becomes almost null and void cause he's the one tasked with mostly starting the build up phases and he's not near defensive enough especially positionally, we'll likely sell him if a great offer arrives
Flick doesn't speak English or Spanish, Flick seems to work more with established players than the youth which we don't need at this moment, Flick would have likely made us get more beating yesterday night cause he can't defend to save himself, we'll probably still have been on the attack which is a bigger gamble than whatsoever we did yesterday
If we're not getting nagelsmann, Simone inzaghi or maybe even amorim I'll rather beg xavi to stay
I like what Thiago Motta is doing with bologna cause I've watched them several times this season, they play scintillating football but I fear what he'll achieve when he steps up to a bigger club, Rafa Marquez at this stage should be a No No, he got piped 4-1 by unionista on Sunday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:47am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

I was the same person praising Pedri last week because of that great assist, so allow me to yab my players and coach when things go south.

If we want to crash out of UCL, at least we should go down fighting not this humiliation. How many times will we be humiliated? Year after year, Na scandalous defeats. Juve 17, Roma 18, Liverpool 19, Bayern kor? Abeg I'm tired.

We've not had a good coach since Juv 17. Na why I say if we appoint any mediocre coach, then we're going straight to stone age as a team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:54am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

If we get an actually quality CDM FDJ'S position in the team becomes almost null and void cause he's the one tasked with mostly starting the build up phases and he's not near defensive enough especially positionally, we'll likely sell him if a great offer arrives
Flick doesn't speak English or Spanish, Flick seems to work more with established players than the youth which we don't need at this moment, Flick would have likely made us get more beating yesterday night cause he can't defend to save himself, we'll probably still have been on the attack which is a bigger gamble than whatsoever we did yesterday
If we're not getting nagelsmann, Simone inzaghi or maybe even amorim I'll rather beg xavi to stay
I like what Thiago Motta is doing with bologna cause I've watched them several times this season, they play scintillating football but I fear what he'll achieve when he steps up to a bigger club, Rafa Marquez at this stage should be a No No, he got piped 4-1 by unionista on Sunday

You talk about established players like we don't have them in abundance. Only Curbasi and Yamal seems to be starters as kids and they're very talented. Even if you drop Curbasi for Xtensen, still no prob...

Flicks style is very similar to Enrique. High line, huge pressure attacking football. We may not win the league with him. But you see UCL, he'll make us stronger there, that I'm sure of.

UCL is about intensity and being more compact. Look at the intensity Dortmund brought and how compact they played against Tico. That's what UCL is all about!

Dejong the ball hugging bug isn't better than Gavi, as a ball progressor, Pedri does what he does. As a higher up the pitch guy, Gundo is far better, as a DM lol. He's non existent.

Our very own yahoo boy! 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:55am On Apr 17
Debroslink will never talk about FDJ the highest paid midfielder in Europe ,earning more than Kdb

If It’s to look for agenda against pedri na that time him prick go stand

The last time pedri played ucl knockout game him and Messi was our standout players then even at 17

Pedri returned from injury and still delivered a good game at Paris ,now debrosink Dey find masterclass from am yesterday but not the highest paid midfielder in the world he was better than

Interesting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:56am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Pedri has had other great moments since that assist but you've mostly overlooked them cause of your he's not near defensive enough like gavi agenda
No one predicted a red card will come and change the dynamics of the tie, on a normal day PSG better pass us squad and manager wise, oil money funds, it's just OT, good defending and clinical finishing on their poor defence and GK we were using to best them, Then when it becomes 10 against 11 versus that kind of team you'll just expect disappointment, What I do know is everything is a process and empires are built from scratch to overtake another empire in it's dying embers, that's the way of life, years back we used to be confident heading into the bar knowing anybody facing us is in trouble but now times have changed, city and vardrid rule now so it's to go back to the drawing board and build till we get it right someday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:58am On Apr 17
Imagine raphinha costed us yesterday or ferran torres ,this place for toxic pass like this

I am glad no one have any bad thing to say about raphina for now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6163) (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.