Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4635846 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:48pm On May 11
mostob:
Maybe he made a mistake. Paulinha is even available. Onana of all players. Na wa o
Palhinha is old, too expensive and almost as bad as Onana on the ball
We'll likely sign Zubimendi or if Xavi persists with his stubbornness kimmich
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:51pm On May 11
Ijustwantto:
Anytime I realize we are still gonna pay messi until 2025......... angry angry angry angry
Not just Messi, Alba, busquets, rakitic, Roberto, griezmann, Coutinho, dembele, FDJ, infact almost every high salary earner from that 2020 team when covid first hit us that's a major reason why our wagebill is high and why we're also trying to push out FDJ and lewa subtly cause of the high wages, I think only pique forgave us our debt to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 12:51pm On May 11
Kilishihunter:

Palhinha is old, too expensive and almost as bad as Onana on the ball
We'll likely sign Zubimendi or if Xavi persists with his stubbornness kimmich
Paulina is 28 so not too old. And he is not as bad as Onana. I don't think you follow Everton o. Onana is not even a DM. Gueye and Doucoure are the one anchoring that Midfield for Everton.

Zubimendi is good the few times I watched him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 12:53pm On May 11
Anyway, Guido is coming so una go manage am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:57pm On May 11
mostob:
Paulina is 28 so not too old. And he is not as bad as Onana. I don't think you follow Everton o. Onana is not even a DM. Gueye and Doucoure are the one anchoring that Midfield for Everton.

Zubimendi is good the few times I watched him.
When I mean almost as bad I don't mean he's at Onana's level sha but in a team like ours he'll struggle with possession especially control and being press resistant he's more of an old school DM whose job is defending first
Zubimendi is not the best but there's nothing we can do cause the market is weak, I'll have said let's take a chance on matts wieffer but I don't think he's in Barça's plans maybe cause he plays in eredivisie, There's also the cost which we can't easily pay in one swoop like the richer clubs since that's what Real socidedad said they want, you know we're not the only ones interested in him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:58pm On May 11
mostob:
Anyway, Guido is coming so una go manage am
Guido will be a backup DM except laporta wants to bobo Barça fans

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 1:06pm On May 11
Kilishihunter:

When I mean almost as bad I don't mean he's at Onana's level sha but in a team like ours he'll struggle with possession especially control and being press resistant he's more of an old school DM whose job is defending first
Zubimendi is not the best but there's nothing we can do cause the market is weak, I'll have said let's take a chance on matts wieffer but I don't think he's in Barça's plans maybe cause he plays in eredivisie, There's also the cost which we can't easily pay in one swoop like the richer clubs since that's what Real socidedad said they want, you know we're not the only ones interested in him
zubimendi would be a steal.
Aside Rodri, Rice and tchouameni who are all unattainable, there's no better DM in the world than zubi right now. He's not exactly an excellent option but what I'm saying is that the DM pool is so small right now, so he's already one of the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 1:23pm On May 11
We get a long way to go grin grin grin
Kilishihunter:

Not just Messi, Alba, busquets, rakitic, Roberto, griezmann, Coutinho, dembele, FDJ, infact almost every high salary earner from that 2020 team when covid first hit us that's a major reason why our wagebill is high and why we're also trying to push out FDJ and lewa subtly cause of the high wages, I think only pique forgave us our debt to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:40pm On May 11
Colson:
zubimendi would be a steal.
Aside Rodri, Rice and tchouameni who are all unattainable, there's no better DM in the world than zubi right now. He's not exactly an excellent option but what I'm saying is that the DM pool is so small right now, so he's already one of the best.
Then we're almost saying the same thing chief, zubimendi's height and size scares me since he'll be a lone pivot though he's brave with tackling, interceptions but then we really have no choice since the pool to pick from is small like you also noticed plus with his fee our fanbase would put high expectations on him and expect heavy impacts with him being constantly compared to busquets, how do you feel about nico? Good buy or we should save up and go for a more expensive one next year cause I noticed a lot of our fanbase are against the move I don't get why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:52pm On May 11
Ijustwantto:
We get a long way to go grin grin grin
2025 is around the corner but we need to do what we can for now by releasing as much unwanted players from the wagebill especially Eric, ferran, lenglet, dest et al
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 1:55pm On May 11
Kilishihunter:

Then we're almost saying the same thing chief, zubimendi's height and size scares me since he'll be a lone pivot though he's brave with tackling, interceptions but then we really have no choice since the pool to pick from is small like you also noticed plus with his fee our fanbase would put high expectations on him and expect heavy impacts with him being constantly compared to busquets, how do you feel about nico? Good buy or we should save up and go for a more expensive one next year cause I noticed a lot of our fanbase are against the move I don't get why
busquets isn't exactly strong or big, and he was very poor aerially even with his height. So I don't see any issues with zubimendi on that. I think he'll blend in seamlessly.

Nico for £50m is a good buy in today's market, but the problem is, he's not exactly an elite/world class prospect, which is what we need. I've seen several of his games with Bilbao and the spain national team, he's just Rapid and okayish.. not good enough.
Getting Simons on loan to play him as an inverting winger and waiting next year for an ideal world class winger would've been perfect but PSG being PSG will make it difficult for us even if Simons wants to come here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:25pm On May 11
WhoDeyHause:

Super cup that is not even up to calabar cup. That is what you people have now been reduced to fighting for. sad
It's worth a lot of money, with the winner walking away with as much as €8m quid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:35pm On May 11
Kilishihunter:

We'll likely sigh Zubimendi instead of Onana if we return to the 1:1 rule, all those kimmich links too are bs
I think we need a more physical, defensive minded, ball winner in our midfield. Someone like Eduardo Camavinga. I'm tired of all these Spanish frauds who'll come in now and lose all there confidence.

Besides, players from that Real Sociedad have a history of flopping ones they leave San Sabestine. Vardrid have had a couple flops from there already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 2:41pm On May 11
We dey fight for super cup abi?? Ok. Wetin una club dey fight for? with all the yahoo boys wey dey play for una. Una no get shame at all grin grin grin grin
WhoDeyHause:

Super cup that is not even up to calabar cup. That is what you people have now been reduced to fighting for. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:48pm On May 11
Kilishihunter:

Yea...I understand now. Paulinha is more like a destroyer...even the Onana sef ain't good with his feet.

Zubimendi will fit in at the DM. Arsenal is interested too but the desire to remain in Spain will work in Barcelona's favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:56pm On May 11
jpmoriarti:
I think we need a more physical, defensive minded, ball winner in our midfield. Someone like Eduardo Camavinga. I'm tired of all these Spanish frauds who'll come in now and lose all there confidence.

Besides, players from that Real Sociedad have a history of flopping ones they leave San Sabestine. Vardrid have had a couple flops from there already

You should first be tired of this turning garri master

We don’t have Spanish fraud in midfield aside romeu who is as good as gone

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:08pm On May 11
Players transfers is just one of the issues that need to be sorted. There should be a proper overhaul of the backroom staff especially the medics and director.

Barca's recent transfers have been nothing short of devastating.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:17pm On May 11
Zubimendi/weiffer
Nico Williams
Xavi Simmons
Ledesma (GK) He plays for Cadiz

Ship out ferran torres and FDJ

Then I will take it as a 10/10 window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:43pm On May 11
Make Barca no try nonsense sha

This guy must not leave my club

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:01pm On May 11
A blissful birthday to Fermin Lopez. A priceless gift from the academy. Many more fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:01pm On May 11
Iniesta too. He turned 40 cheesy
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A blissful birthday to Fermin Lopez. A priceless gift from the academy. Many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:19pm On May 11
andrewbaba44:

You should first be tired of this turning garri master

We don’t have Spanish fraud in midfield aside romeu who is as good as gone
Definitely tired of the bum. He can neither attack nor defend effectively. Needs help to play as a defensive midfielder. Can't score. Can't assist. Offers nothing essentially.

We have to sell him now to fund the signing of a more effective player.

Meanwhile, I just read that Zubimendi is not interested in leaving La Real. Then let's focus on more realistic options. He's not the only good defensive midfielder around
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:21pm On May 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Shares birthday with me and Andres Iniesta.

Happy birthday to us all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 6:24pm On May 11
jpmoriarti:

Happy Birthday Mr. Johnpaul
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On May 11
Devvy4:
I feel really bad for Barka fans. Madrid beat them at their Spotify Camp Nou, beat them at the Bernabeu,took them to Saudi Arabia and beat them in the desert. They migrated to Man City, Madrid beat Man City. They migrated to their abusive boyfriend Bayern and Madrid beat Bayern too😂😂

And now they have jumped ship to a team that finished below Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:31pm On May 11
Ijustwantto:
Iniesta too. He turned 40 cheesy

Really...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:32pm On May 11
andrewbaba44:
Zubimendi/weiffer
Nico Williams
Xavi Simmons
Ledesma (GK) He plays for Cadiz

Ship out ferran torres and FDJ

Then I will take it as a 10/10 window
You don't like Everton midfielder, Onana or you think he's way out of our budget?

As for Ladesma, I actually like the guy. Barcelona will ignore him now and claim he doesn't use his feet well on the ball.

Like who cares? Ter Stegen uses his feet well and yet we're conceding right, left and centre. We need goalkeeper who's good at keeping out the ball more consistently. No be playing from the back that wins you matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:34pm On May 11
FergieRaww:

Happy Birthday Mr. Johnpaul
Thank you bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:34pm On May 11
jpmoriarti:

Wow😍🤩. And you're living in Spain🇪🇸. Many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:36pm On May 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wow😍🤩. And you're living in Spain🇪🇸. Many more fruitful years ahead.
Yeahh bro. Thanks for the good wishes 🙏
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:45pm On May 11
I think our defence is set for next season. Here are the
twicks i can make following this season.

Move Joao Cancelo back to Man City. His loan spell wasn't successful in my opinion. Offered nothing but poor performances, at the critical point of the season.

Allow Inigo Martinez for another season, while Mika Faye gains more experience.

Bring back Julian Araujo from his successful loan spell and let him understudy Kounde at the RB.

Promote Hector Fort for the left back with Alejandro Balde.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:18pm On May 11
So Barcelona fans go support Man UTD tomorrow 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6198) (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.