Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580187 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
bykebyke:

I see am scatter cry grin
Messi is a demigod in football, we should appreciate it each time we watch him play cuz we might never get the chance to watch someone that is half as good as he is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
barackohandso:
Great game today. City were lucky (thanks to Hart) to have conceded just 1. I'm so happy with our GK department (lol), Ter Stegen exuded great confidence in saving that PK

Well we're in the quarters…bring on anybody wink

Oga don talk oh... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mcleo007:
So much for being the champion of the overtly weak EPL!

Highpoints of the game IMO;
1. Ter Stegen is a better goal keeper to C.Bravo. The latter is more of an upgrade to J. Pinto while the former can be likened to M.Near with his defining attributes of a con contemporary goalie.

2. The defence is now truly dependable, thanks to pique's great form since the start of the season.

3. It is with games like this that you understand why S. Busquets is the best holding midfielder in the world. He's the 'pivote', a pivot central midfielder. Masche dwells so long on the ball, whereas Busquets quick thinking and effective ball distribution is a leading light sorely missed.

4. Iniesta remains the undoubted don. His ball retention ability is unrivaled.

5. I. Rakitic had a subpar performance. Apart from the goal, he wasn't convincing at all.

6. Neymar Jnr's poor form is now a thing of concern. I'm glad he wasn't substituted (that would have killed his confidence ahead of the coming fixtures). The game could have easily ended as 6-0 had he done needful.

7. Suarez is very crucial to this team. He can only get better.

8. Messi? lipsrsealed

9. City and other EPL teams should play in the Europa league. They'd fare better competing in the lower cadre of European football competition.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Oga don talk oh... grin

No time! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Odunharry:
cool Messi show

At least, you aren't lying... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Mcleo007:
So much for being the champion of the overtly weak EPL!

Highpoints of the game IMO;
1. Ter Stegen is a better goal keeper to C.Bravo. The latter is more of an upgrade to J. Pinto while the former can be likened to M.Near with his defining attributes of a con contemporary goalie. Stongly Disagree undecided

2. The defence is now truly dependable, thanks to pique's great form since the start of the season. Neutral

3. It is with games like this that you understand why S. Busquets is the best holding midfielder in the world. He's the 'pivote', a pivot central midfielder. Masche dwells so long on the ball, whereas Busquets quick thinking and effective ball distribution is a leading light sorely missed. Strongly Agree

4. Iniesta remains the undoubted don. His ball retention ability is unrivaled. Strongly Agree

5. I. Rakitic had a subpar performance. Apart from the goal, he wasn't convincing at all. Agree

6. Neymar Jnr's poor form is now a thing of concern. I'm glad he wasn't substituted (that would have killed his confidence ahead of the coming fixtures). The game could have easily ended as 6-0 had he done needful. Neutral

7. Suarez is very crucial to this team. He can only get better. Agree

8. Messi? lipsrsealed STRONGEEEESSSSTTTT AAGRRREEEE grin grin grin grin

9. City and other EPL teams should play in the Europa league. They'd fare better competing in the lower cadre of European football competition. EXCEPT CHELSEA! Forget PSG saga, they know their onions when it comes to UCL Neutral
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Nice performance from the team tonight to secure qualification, tho we were quite wasteful but it doesn't matter.

At some point, it seemed like a training session (no disrespect to man city).

Talking about one of my role models, Lionel Agu Messi, hmmm is all I have to say cool

You mean no disrespect to EPL... Adjudged the Best league in the World... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2015
fredoooooo:
cool cool cool

You gbadun the guy... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2015
messi was very generous with the nutmegs tonight. it was david silva who ran his mouth before the game saying 'messi can do nothing on his own' i only wish he came around for his own share of nutmegs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Nice performance from the team tonight to secure qualification, tho we were quite wasteful but it doesn't matter.

At some point, it seemed like a training session (no disrespect to man city).

Talking about one of my role models, Lionel Agu Messi, hmmm is all I have to say cool
LOL @ Agu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2015
ddippset:
messi was very generous with the nutmegs tonight. it was david silva who ran his mouth before the game saying 'messi can do nothing on his own' i only wish he came around for his own share of nutmegs.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I guess you don't agree to that too??
Why would Bravo be an upgrage of Pinto? Mcleo007 commoonn!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2015
funkyjms:

I guess you don't agree to that too??
Why would Bravo be an upgrage of Pinto? Mcleo007 commoonn!!!

I don't understand too oh... lipsrsealed

How na? shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:
Mcleo007

While I agree that Ter Stegen is a better goalie than Bravo, Bravo shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with that 'apere' Pinto. It can't get any worse than Pinto; good thing he's past tense

I don't know what game you watched but Rakitic was excellent, only Neymar was below par but I'm sure he'll dazzle in the clasico
Lol@Apere... e don tey i hear or read this word oooo. Maybe since Pinto run enter studio finally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Congrats people, fantastic game as usual. Messi, what else can we say, nothing more. The whole players were fantastic.

Forca' Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:
Mcleo007

While I agree that Ter Stegen is a better goalie than Bravo, Bravo shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with that 'apere' Pinto. It can't get any worse than Pinto; good thing he's past tense

I don't know what game you watched but Rakitic was excellent, only Neymar was below par but I'm sure he'll dazzle in the clasico
IMO, Ney didnt have a bad game. Agreed, not to his high standard, but he did good. For the most part Sagna followed him everywhere. What more could he have done? Aside the missed chances, he did good overall, albeit not great.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2015
dmcdad:

Lol@Apere... e don tey i hear or read this word oooo. Maybe since Pinto run enter studio finally

I swear I just dey happy with our 2 GKs. Anytime Pinto keep when he still dey, for my mind we don concede 1 goal already

As na music producer him be now, make Pique introduce shakira to am so he go help move him ministry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

I don't understand too oh... lipsrsealed

How na? shocked
Error 404...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2015
dmcdad:

Error 404...

grin

But why must anyone bring up Pinto's name now? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:

I swear I just dey happy with our 2 GKs. Anytime Pinto keep when he still dey, for my mind we don concede 1 goal already

As na music producer him be now, make Pique introduce shakira to am so he go help move him ministry
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2015
dmcdad:

IMO, Ney didnt have a bad game. Agreed, not to his high standard, but he did good. For the most part Sagna followed him everywhere. What more could he have done? Aside the missed chances, he did good overall, albeit not great.

True but he could've done better. He's done more in tougher matches this season. I'm expecting 2 goals from him in the clasico though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

You mean no disrespect to EPL... Adjudged the Best league in the World... grin
Lol...we still have to give it to them. At the end of the day, they're still a football club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2015
eyoniggar:
Congrats people, fantastic game as usual. Messi, what else can we say, nothing more. The whole players were fantastic.

Forca' Barca!

I ti gbo o... wink

Mr. Chairman... How you dey? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

grin

I no understand oooooo. E tire me sef. Wetin him think go there sef?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2015
be afraid real madrid, be very afraid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

grin

Maybe the person misses him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Lol...we still have to give it to them. At the end of the day, they're still a football club.

Ok...As in Enyimba fc na football club na... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:

True but he could've done better. He's done more in tougher matches this season. I'm expecting 2 goals from him in the clasico though
You are right... I no go forgive am if him miss such clear-cut chances for El-Clasico ooooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:

Maybe the person misses him

grin grin

Which kan miss be that... angry grin

To now compare him with Bravo and downgrading him...Smh... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Ok...As in Enyimba fc na football club na... grin grin
You too yeye... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Which kan miss be that... angry grin

To now compare him with Bravo and downgrading him...Smh... angry grin

Hmmn…thinking about it now, it might as well be a typographical error
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2015
dmcdad:

You too yeye... cheesy

grin grin

Imagine dem dey claim World's best league... angry Yet none of them qualified for or-di-na-ry Quarterfinals in 2012/2013 and 2014/2015 seasons respectively... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.