Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579858 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Ok...As in Enyimba fc na football club na... grin grin
Hehehe....you this guy cheesy

But I expected them to at least, score a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2015
barackohandso:

Hmmn…thinking about it now, it might as well be a typographical error

Honestly, it is embarrassing! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Hehehe....you this guy cheesy

But I expected them to at least, score a goal.

As Ter Stegen no gree allow dem kon... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

You gbadun the guy... cool

he's a joy to watch . Only Zidane and messi can make me have that feeling when I watch football but I don't know how to describe the feeling sha . #respect
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:34am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Imagine dem dey claim World's best league... angry Yet none of them qualified for or-di-na-ry Quarterfinals in 2012/2013 and 2014/2015 seasons respectively... grin
Not to even mention Europa league sef... That one na only Everton remain... R.I.P EPL!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2015
dmcdad:

Not to even mention Europa league sef... That one na only Everton remain... R.I.P EPL!

Na matter of time, dem sef go commot... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:40am On Mar 19, 2015
fredoooooo:

he's a joy to watch . Only Zidane and messi can make me have that feeling when I watch football but I don't know how to describe the feeling sha . #respect

Now you mentioned Zizou, I must be frank with you... I no like am @ all cos I dey feel like the guy no sabi... tongue but when I open my eye from "beefing Real Madrid" to reality... grin I would say that I become so emotional whenever I watch him play but I only get to watch him on youtube nowadays...Honestly, he is from another planet... shocked grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2015
ddippset:
messi was very generous with the nutmegs tonight. it was david silva who ran his mouth before the game saying 'messi can do nothing on his own' i only wish he came around for his own share of nutmegs.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

As Ter Stegen no gree allow dem kon... grin grin
This Ter Stegen guy go wicked oh, he reminds me of Manuel Neuer. When Oscar scored Brazil's only goal in that match btw Brazil and Germany, Neuer was angry. For my mind I was like, "but guy why u dey vex na, ur already winning by seven goals, u still dey vex say brazil score just one" grin That's the kinda goalie Stegen would be. Perhaps we should reward him with some minutes in la liga for saving that penalty, abi how u see am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Honestly, it is embarrassing! angry

But you agree Ter is way better right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
This Ter Stegen guy go wicked oh, he reminds me of Manuel Neuer. When Oscar scored Brazil's only goal in that match btw Brazil and Germany, Neuer was angry. For my mind I was like, "but guy why u dey vex na, ur already winning by seven goals, u still dey vex say brazil score just one" grin That's the kinda goalie Stegen would be. Perhaps we should reward him with some minutes in la liga for saving that penalty, abi how u see am?

Completely agree with you Sir... cool

The guy dey show chest ni sha... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Completely agree with you Sir... cool

The guy dey show chest ni sha... cheesy
Lolz cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Mcleo007:

But you agree Ter is way better right?

Honestly, we have only watched him in UCL with fewer games and he conceded one or 2 cheeky goals but my thing is I can't differentiate who is better right now... lipsrsealed

Maybe you are right about him...But b4 the season began, I thought he was our no 1 but when he got injured prior to the start of the season, Bravo was chosen and has since shown to be promising where he made a record for no of games without conceding a goal... lipsrsealed

So I don't know who is better right now... lipsrsealed

Pique's form didn't start until late last year I think... wink

Don't get me wrong oh, I don't disagree with you, only waiting to see what the future says... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Gary Lineker tweeted: 'Messi is indisputably the greatest player ever to don a pair of football boots. Don't even attempt to argue the point.'

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique tweeted: 'If Messi played against City on his own, he would still win the game. [He] is amazing. Best in the world when he wants.'

Adrian 'Jackpot' Lewis: 'Messi could nutmeg a mermaid.'

Twitter reacts to Barcelona maestro's masterclass. Read more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3001347/Lionel-Messi-nutmegs-James-Milner-leaves-backside-doing-Fernandinho-Twitter-reacts-Barcelona-maestro-s-masterclass.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2015
yourangel:
Gary Lineker tweeted: 'Messi is indisputably the greatest player ever to don a pair of football boots. Don't even attempt to argue the point.'

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique tweeted: 'If Messi played against City on his own, he would still win the game. [He] is amazing. Best in the world when he wants.'

Adrian 'Jackpot' Lewis: 'Messi could nutmeg a mermaid.'

Twitter reacts to Barcelona maestro's masterclass. Read more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3001347/Lionel-Messi-nutmegs-James-Milner-leaves-backside-doing-Fernandinho-Twitter-reacts-Barcelona-maestro-s-masterclass.html

grin grin cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Its high time, 2 Slots from EPL are shared among Spain & France... grin

5 Slots for Spanish teams... grin

3 Slots for French teams... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:

Now you mentioned Zizou, I must be frank with you... I no like am @ all cos I dey feel like the guy no sabi... tongue but when I open my eye from "beefing Real Madrid" to reality... grin I would say that I become so emotional whenever I watch him play but I only get to watch him on youtube nowadays...Honestly, he is from another planet... shocked grin cool
Lmao @ open my eyes at beefing real Madrid .. grin
bros I watch Zidane played live against roma at the Stadio olimpico roma and I doff my hat .His ball control and vision is out of this world . he play as if he has eyes all over his body , it's incredible .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2015
coded01:
Its high time, 2 Slots from EPL are shared among Spain & France... grin

5 Slots for Spanish teams... grin

3 Slots for French teams... tongue

2Slots for EPL , now I believe you just hate my mukina2 and asssnal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2015
fredoooooo:

Lmao @ open my eyes at beefing real Madrid .. grin
bros I watch Zidane played live against roma at the Stadio olimpico roma and I doff my hat .His ball control and vision is out of this world . he play as if he has eyes all over his body , it's incredible .

I wish I had same opportunity like you... cheesy

During his time in Italy? wink

Honestly, you said it all... Obviously, as Madrid dey form Rambo den, I just be like, d guy no sabi but truth is bitter n I gradually accepted Zizou is a Don... cool especially the fact that he is an African born by Algerian parents... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:15am On Mar 19, 2015
fredoooooo:

2Slots for EPL , now I believe you just hate my mukina2 and asssnal grin

grin grin

No hate, it's just a waste of slots... angry

Haba! No EPL team qualified for the quarterfinals in both 2012/2013 & 2014/2015 seasons... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Even Marca knows he is the GOAT.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Lionel Messi is too good for the Premier League

What we learned: Lionel Messi would waste his talent in England and four other talking points from Barcelona's 1-0 win over Manchester City

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11479783/Barcelona-vs-Manchester-City-Five-things-we-learned.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Messi could nutmeg a mermaid? shocked shocked shocked
OMG! gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Thomas Vermaelen nearing
Barcelona debut …NINE months
after £15m transfer from Arsenal

www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/thomas-vermaelen-nearing-barcelona-debut-nine-months-after-15m-transfer-from-arsenal-10117590.html

Good news?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
I'm really not happy with Messi.
Please, not Milner, not Fernandinho, but David fúçkïñg Silver!
I waited all game to find Silva standing in front of Messi - let him nutmeg senses into his head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2015
homesteady:
Messi could nutmeg a mermaid? shocked shocked shocked
OMG! gringrin
It was taken from Liverpool fans... They use to say it as regards Luisito.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Austeenx:
I waited all game to find Silva standing in front of Messi - let him nutmeg senses into his head.
Relax bruv... No spanish player would ever be regarded as the world's greatest. No be swear! So, e be like say e dey pain am ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
yourangel:
Lionel Messi is too good for the Premier League

What we learned: Lionel Messi would waste his talent in England and four other talking points from Barcelona's 1-0 win over Manchester City

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11479783/Barcelona-vs-Manchester-City-Five-things-we-learned.html
So it took them this match to know what we have been saying for over 6 years? Welcome to last decade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oahray: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2015
logica:
So it took them this match to know what we have been saying for over 6 years? Welcome to last decade.
lmao grin
Una dey mind dem?

I'd never be involved in any Messi vs CR7 argument again. It's very demeaning angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
'A measure of Messi's greatness is that he makes world class players like Aguero and Suarez look distinctly ordinary by comparison.' Gary Lineker.

"It's curious, Leo didn't score in the first leg or in the second, but he was still the best player in the two games." Luis Enrique

I absolutely agree with the above statements by Gary and Enrique. Imagine Rakitic who scored his first ever CL goal, and yet no one is talking about him because it was another Messi show.

God bless you, Leo Messi. It's been a privilege for me to watch you play every week!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oahray:
lmao grin
Una dey mind dem?

I'd never be involved in any Messi vs CR7 argument again. It's very demeaning angry

Never again! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Austeenx:

Did you observe, city players were marking Messi from a distance? The nutmegs were increasingly embarassing towards the dying moment, that no one verged to be a victim once again. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.