Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602118 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2015
barackohandso:
Real Madrid sign Danilo for €31.5m

Thought we were getting him oh. Now we're still stuck with Alves
I'm a 100% sure they got him because we wanted him..They've got a beast in Carvajal..yet they bought Danilo..but sha.. that's non of my business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

Ain't you happy about the transition?
I am but not as I will be if it was GEJ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
barackohandso:
Real Madrid sign Danilo for €31.5m

Thought we were getting him oh. Now we're still stuck with Alves

If this is true, then this is one of the reason why our rivalry will continue. RM just wanted to spoil our market! I wonder why he can't reject the offer when it's obvious he won't get a playing time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

I am but not as I will be if it was GEJ

lol...you must have benefited a lot from his administration for him to earn your vote.
You need to start embracing the reality smiley smiley
I'm quite surprised tho undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

lol...you must have benefited a lot from his administration for him to earn your vote.
You need to start embracing the reality smiley smiley
I'm quite surprised tho undecided undecided
lol I will try
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

If this is true, then this is one of the reason why our rivalry will continue. RM just wanted to spoil our market! I wonder why he can't reject the offer when it's obvious he won't get a playing time.
you mean if you are him,you will reject the money right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

If we were not busy licking Alves' ass, maybe we could have secured his services. But then, the deed has been done. We have to move forward.

With Madrid's potential acquisitions, it is a sure thing that next season would be more than interesting. Especially with Altletico also trying to strengthen their squad in core areas.

Whatever the case is, they will all bow to our strength. Cause, we are Barça!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
prettydiva89:

you mean if you are him,you will reject the money right?

I'm sure you know not all things revolve around money.
Of what good will it be if I accept the 'money,' get less playing time, lose form and get disposed off when I can easily accept an offer where playing time is guaranteed, improve my career and rewarded with contract upgrade or better offers?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
coded01:
Luis Enrique considers right-back role for Pedro... grin

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/03/31/en/football/barcelona/1427787825.html

Jesu!!!!!! shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
dmcdad:

If we were not busy licking Alves' ass, maybe we could have secured his services. But then, the deed has been done. We have to move forward.

With Madrid's potential acquisitions, it is a sure thing that next season would be more than interesting. Especially with Altletico also trying to strengthen their squad in core areas.

Whatever the case is, they will all bow to our strength. Cause, we are Barça!

I've never been a party to that. Well, I think at this point, the club can't rush any purchase now due to the mess Sandro's administration has dumped us into. We have to redeem our image first which has to start by kicking out the badass. Remember FCB is under eagle eye, any action may raise eyebrow, I guess we're trying to be cautious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2015
coded01:
Luis Enrique considers right-back role for Pedro... grin

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/03/31/en/football/barcelona/1427787825.html

Whenever I read a news like this, the first thing I do is to look for where he was quoted. Once, I'm unable to get this, I disregard the news or consider it as a rumour, just like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

I'm sure you know not all things revolve around money.
Of what good will it be if I accept the 'money,' get less playing time, lose form and get disposed off when I can easily accept an offer where playing time is guaranteed, improve my career and rewarded with contract upgrade or better offers?
Besides, it's not like Barca are any less than Madrid. We are of the same calibre or rating if you wanna compare our statuses. Plus, Barca would be a guarantee for him since Alves would be going, rather than fighting it out with Carvajal, whom I think is amongst the best RBs in the World right now.

Anyways, it's all good. We just have to put our fingers crossed and see how things pan out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

Whenever I read a news like this, the first thing I do is to look for where he was quoted. Once, I'm unable to get this, I disregard the news or consider it as a rumour, just like this.
It was Sport that originally reported it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2015
dmcdad:

It was Sport that originally reported it.

Sport? I don't get that. *confused*

Besides, it's not like Barca are any less than Madrid. We are of the same calibre or rating if you wanna compare our statuses. Plus, Barca would be a guarantee for him since Alves would be going, rather than fighting it out with Carvajal, whom I think is amongst the best RBs in the World right now.
Anyways, it's all good. We just have to put our fingers crossed and see how things pan out.

Spot on!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
funkyjms:

Sport? I don't get that. *confused*

Spot on!
Sport is a Catalan newspaper, like Mundo Deportivo. Just as Marca / AS are Madrid-based newspapers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Messi completes light Barcelona training session
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
barackohandso:
Messi completes light Barcelona training session
Good news!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
sebod:

Good news!

Yes oh. Let's unleash him against celta and continue our fine form
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
I doubt if he would feature. I'd rest him over risking him, if it will ever come to that. April is gonna be long, and thereby, we don't want any recurrent injury.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
barackohandso:

Yes oh. Let's unleash him against celta and continue our fine form

God-Messi should be rested. We can't afford to aggreviate the injury any more than it already is. Pedrito should play instead. He'll do well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mcleo007:

God-Messi should be rested. We can't afford to aggreviate the injury any more than it already is. Pedrito should play instead. He'll do well
Exactly! This is practically the best part of the season. We can't afford to risk any player, most especially our demi-god.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Exactly! This is practically the best part of the season. We can't afford to risk any player, most especially our demi-god.

Also, this is practically the best part of the season. We can't afford to lose points, most especially that it's just 10 league games to go.

Honestly, I wont welcome any injury at this point. I expect everyone to be fit. I go vex for anybody wey go get injury, even if na Messi grin grin We musn't lose this league to RM at all!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
funkyjms:

Also, this is practically the best part of the season. We can't afford to lose points, most especially that it's just 10 league games to go.

Honestly, I wont welcome any injury at this point. I expect everyone to be fit. I go vex for anybody wey go get injury, even if na Messi grin grin We musn't lose this league to RM at all!!!
Yeah, agreed. We sure mustn't lose this league to Madrid. Personally, I no want make Messi play. Make him relax abeg to avoid heartfelt stories.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah, agreed. We sure mustn't lose this league to Madrid. Personally, I no want make Messi play. Make him relax abeg to avoid heartfelt stories.
Messi might likely play and he would be fine. He personally would wish to play and as such, the coach might really have no choice but to play him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
funkyjms:

yeap oo so all those RM for my side will shut up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
sebod:

Messi might likely play and he would be fine. He personally would wish to play and as such, the coach might really have no choice but to play him.
I know he would wanna play. But if I were the coach, I wouldn't start him. If things get messy, then he would always be available on the bench. But as much as possible, I wouldn't play him. No time to aggravate his injury woes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Mcleo007:

please use small letter g for god - Messi. Thanks, lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
If the doctors declare him fit, I say he plays. If we are good by minute 70, they take him off. As it stands, LA liga is our best chance of a trophy. Away to celta is no walk in the park. We need this 4 point lead. I would be embarrassed if madrid topped us again after beating them and getting a 4 point lead. Messi has not played for 2 weeks he's well rested, this injury might be a blessing in disguise. If the medics declare him unfit he must rest, otherwise he must play. Celta away! Let's not fvck around again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
If we rest Messi, then Iniesta shouldn't play. The guy has not provided any goal or assist this season. Xavi is better. At least he has some goals and assists despite the fact that he seldom plays. We need creativity for Suarez to score and Iniesta hasn't done that this season. Xavi should play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
ddippset:
please use small letter g for god - Messi. Thanks, lol.

Na that one you see. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Debroslink:
If we rest Messi, then Iniesta shouldn't play. The guy has not provided any goal or assist this season. Xavi is better. At least he has some goals and assists despite the fact that he seldom plays. We need creativity for Suarez to score and Iniesta hasn't done that this season. Xavi should play.

So you think celta away is easy? Even with Messi and iniesta it's never a walk in the park let alone without them. Iniesta has never been known for his goalscoring abilities, his input has been okay this season in general. He gives the 2nd or 3rd assist to the goal scorer. Fabregas always scored and assisted goals when he was around but he still slowed our game and doesn't mark well, he even got booed by camp nou fans last season. So you see how important iniesta is to us? I wouldn't trade him for anyone else…plus he has a thing for scoring cracking important great goals (Chelsea UCL '09 and Netherlands WC '10)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.