Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612025 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (6199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
onuwaje:

Had madrid converted their chances and won d game wud u b saying thiss?
you are right sha. If we had lost it would have been a different feeling. I would be cursing him by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
ddippset:
you are right sha. If we had lost it would have been a different feeling. I would be cursing him by now.
I'm still angry at neymar till date..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
onuwaje:

Had madrid converted their chances and won d game wud u b saying thiss?

But they didn't, and neither did we cos we had chances too. At the end of the day, it's the team who makes the most of its chances that wins a game, especially ones like the el-clasico

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
onuwaje:

I'm still angry at neymar till date..

Who would you rather play in that match if you were the coach, Pedro? He wouldn't even have gotten the chances Neymar got or made such dazzling runs. Neymar has done more good than harm this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Who would you rather play in that match if you were the coach, Pedro? He wouldn't even have gotten the chances Neymar got or made such dazzling runs. Neymar has done more good than harm this season
True. And anyone who doesn't see that is just...lipsrsealed

Prior to the expiration of Suarez's ban, when Messi played a more withdrawn role, he missed a whole lot of chances. We were even critical of it here. That although he was playing a withdrawn role, that didn't mean he should miss clear cut chances like he did then. No be the same Messi don overtake Ronaldo so? Bar Ronaldo and Messi, Neymar is the player with most goals for club and country this season. The guy no dey try reach?

So let's just understand that it happens sometimes, and when it does, we should back our players to find their best form and scoring boots back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nolito (Celta): "Luis Enrique always does well in the second half of the season. It was already like that at Barcelona B and Celta"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
ddippset:
he missed chances, and he deliberately refused to register an assist. On at least two occasions if he only passed the ball in the box, we might have won by 4---1.

For this past matter... shocked grin

My guy, dmcdad won't agree with you whether it's Neymar blaming himself or not... grin

The kan love he get for Dinho don transfer to Neymar... So case closed... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
coded01:

My guy, dmcdad won't agree with you whether it's Neymar blaming himself or not... grin

You ehn? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fellow cules..

Get a cup of Juice..

Balance yourself into a nice comfortable chair...

And..

Read the sins of Sandro Rosell. grin

http://lucasammr.com/2015/01/29/from-throne-to-gutter/
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

I'm nt saying he shud feature Pedro but what I'm saying is he shud av converted those chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

But they didn't, and neither did we cos we had chances too. At the end of the day, it's the team who makes the most of its chances that wins a game, especially ones like the el-clasico
We shud b thankful they didn't
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
coded01:

lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
onuwaje:

I guess they should also be thankful that we didn't. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
bykebyke:
Fellow cules..

Get a cup of Juice..

And..

grin

Interesting. Really bad management, and then work of the haters (enemies)…one capital club like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
onuwaje:

You really don't need to worry. Madrid are always a threat and there is nothing extraordinary about them this season. Even at our worst last season, we still finished ahead of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Interesting. Really bad management, and then work of the haters (enemies)…one capital club like that
Rossell really fvcked us up...but the important part is that we are getting back on track.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
bykebyke:
Fellow cules..

Get a cup of Juice..

And..

grin

I'm half way into this expository article and I've had the OMG moment a gazillion times. As I read that article, I was speechless, my lips forming an "O" sign while my heart constantly reeled out countless "WTF's."

Even as an avid anti-Barca fan, I can never laugh at this crime against Barca. This Rosell is a mean-spirited, cold ass, heartless mótherfucker!! WTF!!

Damn!! How could this thief clandestinely rip out the treasury of Barca year after year and not even his board members saw through him? This crime lord is a badass!! I doff my cap for him. Barca owe Jordi Cases a lifetime appreciation for saving her àss or else, this bandit would have ran Camp Nou down to Camp DOOM!!

Anini na learner where this nigga dey. Oshey Darkrebel666 for sharing!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheDarrkRebel: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinizia:

I'm half way into this expository article and I've had the OMG moment a gazillion times. As I read that article, I was speechless, my lips forming an "O" sign while my heart constantly reeled out countless "WTF's."

Even as an avid anti-Barca fan, I can never laugh at this crime against Barca. This Rosell is a mean-spirited, cold ass, heartless mótherfucker!! WTF!!

Damn!! How could this thief clandestinely rip out the treasury of Barca year after year and not even his board members saw through him? This crime lord is a badass!! I doff my cap for him. Barca owe Jordi Cases a lifetime appreciation for saving her àss or else, this bandit would have ran Camp Nou down to Camp DOOM!!

Anini na learner where this nigga dey. Oshey Darkrebel666 for sharing!! shockedshockedshocked

~Sandro Russell is a money-oriented bumbling oaf with a philosophy and ideology centrened and based on vile Philistinism . I never like the red-neck hill billy.
What pained me most was he said his father always brought him to watch the Blaugranas play , yet he made it mandatory that all socis under the age 8 must have to buy ticket when children have been allowed to sit on their parents laps since the inception of the club itself.

•The Geezer doesn't care about legacy, tradition and culture. he's only a filthy and Crooked businessman that's all about the Money! ..
Our La Masia produced the likes of Xavi,Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Fabregas, Thiago etc. but ever since he took over from Joan Lorpata the youth team has overly regressed and decayed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Jordi Alba picks up hamstring injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Official: Jordi Alba has a thigh muscle injury and is expected to be out for around 10 days #fcblive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
usbcable:

olojoro nie
why not say since 2000
where you have won 5(this last one inclusive) and real 4. which gives it a not so wide difference as you want to paint it.
or in the last 31 years
where barsa has 12 as against real's 11.

owa dogbon mu eyi to je ki odabi wipe eyin nikan lokan nwin sha.

tortoise sense. grin
last time i checked,this thread is for Barcelona,so you don't have the right to insult anyone
waiting for the next match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
barackohandso:
Jordi Alba picks up hamstring injury
It seems Messi might be injured too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Krasid:
It seems Messi might be injured too.
Wouldn't that be fulfilling your heart desire... he's not injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
bykebyke:

Wouldn't that be fulfilling your heart desire... he's not injured.
Why didn't he play yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Benzema:I can win Ballon d'or..

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/10275772

Abeg for which planet?...Mercury or Mars?...Or non-existing Pluto? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Krasid:
Why didn't he play yesterday?
To allow him rest...You think every coach is like Ancelloti?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
bykebyke:

To allow him rest...You think every coach is like Ancelloti?
Lie.I heared he got injured and didn't train with his teammates before the match.Maybe playing too many games is finally affecting him now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Krasid:
Lie.I heared he got injured and didn't train with his teammates before the match.Maybe playing too many games is finally affecting him now.
Mascherano didn't play yesterday..hmm..I guess he's injured too undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ronaldo asked the referee during the El Classico if he liked his balls gringrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsvAsn0VijQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
homesteady:
Ronaldo asked the referee during the El Classico if he liked his balls gringrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsvAsn0VijQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
lol can he really do that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol can he really do that

he did it! Lip readers read his lip!
He should be expecting a long ban soon! + his 'provocative' celebration during the el classico!

gringrin

It seems he wants to leave spain! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (6199) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, CallTheCops(m), reeechy, Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.