Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616864 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Dude plays with Messi and Suarez who spoon-feed him with lots of assists and like we saw today penalties to make him feel good.

I hope you know he has more dribbles than Ronaldo? that shows that he also works for his goals and is not been spoonfed by anybody!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 5:51pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
LIE, LIE, LIE.Tell that to someone who started watching la liga last season, not me.
o boy pray make enyimba and Madrid nor lose if not bashing when some people der plan for you alone ehn

That Pillars guy just der watch you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:52pm On May 02, 2015
sebod:

That love is still what amazes me most. By default, Messi should have a sense of beef for Neymar for obvious reasons. But the reverse is the case, they love, passion and connectivity between them and Suarez is second to none. As it stands now, they are fast becoming unstoppable.
MSN = lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 02, 2015
~ Up Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
~ Neymar actually left that goal for Messi and Messi actually let Neymar take the Penalty ...

wow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the simple truth. The arrival and presence of CR7 has really pushed Messi into achieving records he wouldn't have been able to.
Bros, Messi sets his own standard and that's why he gets criticised when he performs below his own set standards. While Cr7 sets Messi as his own standard. He uses Messi as his own yardstick. If Messi were to be as aggressive and obsessive as Cr7, I can assure you that Cr7 would never get anywhere closer to him. He plays in the world of Messi while Messi plays in a world of his own, hence, the difference between them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2015
Tuesday, it was 102.
Today, it's already 108. Beht why evulz? cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
ddippset:
even If his own biological father came from medeira to ask for that penalty, no way!

~ Some fool is saying Messi left it so he could get sympathy votes for balon'd or

See how paranoid and delusional haters are...

I've told these fools that Messi plays cos he enjoys the sport and not because of any other thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
sebod:

Bros, Messi sets his own standard and that's why he gets criticised when he performs below his own set standards. While Cr7 sets Messi as his own standard. He uses Messi as his own yardstick. If Messi were to be as aggressive and obsessive as Cr7, I can assure you that Cr7 would never get anywhere closer to him. He plays in the world of Messi while Messi plays in a world of his own, hence, the difference between them.

Very funny. But you're not being sincere here. Everyone including Messi knows Cristiano is a huge motivation for Messi. Let's leave it at that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

I hope you know he has more dribbles than Ronaldo? that shows that he also works for his goals and is not been spoonfed by anybody!
I hope you know that Ronaldo is already 30+.Let's wait and see where the fraud will be by 30.I hope he doesn't end up like Robinho and Pato by then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
taiocol:

o boy pray make enyimba and Madrid nor lose if not bashing when some people der plan for you alone ehn

That Pillars guy just der watch you
I have faith in my teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Messi is not in a competition with Ronaldo, Ronaldo is the one tryng to compete with Messi

~ You deserve Two bottles of Heineken

That's what these fools don't know ..!

A psychologist can easily detect that Ronaldo plays so hard just to beat Messi ...That's why he gets angry and frustrated when he doesn't score.....
Watch their facial expressions when they play.
One looks more free and seems to be enjoying the sport than the other
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Very funny. But you're not being sincere here. Everyone including Messi knows Cristiano is a huge motivation for Messi. Let's leave it at that!
Leave haters jare.They will never admit Cristiano's greatness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pixtuk(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2015
To the guys dat think epl is da best

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Leave haters jare.They will never admit Cristiano's greatness.

There's a limit to partisanship. No genuine barca fan denies the greatness of Cristiano. His arrival has made Messi a better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Messi is not in a competition with Ronaldo, Ronaldo is the one tryng to compete with Messi

That's the way it is. Messi naturally enjoys the game; Cristiano works really hard to catch up with Messi.

One's a genius; the other, a hard worker!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
I have faith in my teams.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

If only you know the feelings, expression and reactions of both players to their team mates on the pitch, then you will know who is getting motivation from the other. One is aggressive, would do anything just to score and will show an open disdain to his team members when they score to help the team, while the other helps his team members in scoring and even shares goals with them. So who is chasing who? And who is using who as a huge motivation? I hardly argue on issues like this really!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

There's a limit to partisanship. No genuine barca fan denies the greatness of Cristiano. His arrival has made Messi a better player.
Please tell me you are being sarcastic...you are being sarcastic right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
There's no stopping us now. I expect Sociedad to park the bus, and watch that bus get destroyed.

As it stands now, Pendulum's in our favor to be at the UCL final. Let's just put atleast a 2-goal margin between us and You know who, when we play the first leg.

Football san Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

You are a true football fan.#Respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
Suarez - 16 goals, 12 assists
Benzema - 15 goals , 9 assists

Let me spare benzema some embarrassment by not mentioning the games played by both players!

Every week, Suarez keeps on giving reasons why players like benzema and bale need to hang their boots and go full time into clown business gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
sebod:

If only you know the feelings, expression and reactions of both players to their team mates on the pitch, then you will know who is getting motivation from the other. One is aggressive, would do anything just to score and will show an open disdain to his team members when they score to help the team, while the other helps his team members in scoring and even shares goals with them. So who is chasing who? And who is using who as a huge motivation? I hardly argue on issues like this really!

Overall in character and demeanour, Messi is more than Cristiano; and both of them are separate entities.

By motivation, I meant some kind of pusher. I've been supporting FCB for over 12 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
You are a true football fan.#Respect.

Nowadays, truth is very unpopular! But someone's got to say it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

~ Ronaldo is great.
Messi is greater.... Cr7's arrival is not any of our business

As my Yoruba friends would say, Ronaldo na Agbaya

Ronaldo is 30..Messi is 27 ....
Who senior and who suppose dey make one a better player grin ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
I hope you know that Ronaldo is already 30+.Let's wait and see where the fraud will be by 30.I hope he doesn't end up like Robinho and Pato by then.

Why Neymar matter dey pain you? grin Abeg leave our Starboy alone!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Whether you admit it or not, they are rivals.I don't think he would have attained this heights if there was no Ronaldo.

Yeah, this is true. Messi has a healthy rivalry with Ronaldo, that's cant said of Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Messi has started winning Ballon d'or before Ronaldo came to Spain.

Let that sink in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2015
Atletico Madrid digging it out with Bilbao!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
Thank you Baraca always making me proud, first 40 mins looks like is gonna be bad day for us but our boys responded in great fashion.

Up next Buy-yam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2015
Debroslink:

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Messi has started winning Ballon d'or before Ronaldo came to Spain.

Let that sink in
Are you intentionally beefing ronaldo just to make yourself feel good or just being a plain hater? Did Cr7 not win a ballon d'or when he was at united too.I am still waiting for you to tell me the season Messi scored 50+ before Ronaldo arrived in Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Are you intentionally beefing ronaldo just to make yourself feel good or just being a plain hater? Did Cr7 not win a ballon d'or when he was at united too.I am still waiting for you to tell me the season Messi scored 50+ before Ronaldo arrived in Spain.

Understand my previous comment Ogbeni . I said Messi scored 50 goals before Ronaldo joined him (in scoring 50goals).

OK tell us. Who first scored 50+ goals between Messi and Ronaldo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: funkyjms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.