Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4807265 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
Debroslink:

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Messi has started winning Ballon d'or before Ronaldo came to Spain.

Let that sink in

We don't seem to see things through the same prism. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
am sensing a draw, at the most, a defeat @madshitz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:
Suarez - 16 goals, 12 assists
Benzema - 15 goals , 9 assists

Let me spare benzema some embarrassment by not mentioning the games played by both players!

Every week, Suarez keeps on giving reasons why players like benzema and bale need to hang their boots and go full time into clown business gringrin
This has made my night. Thanks bruv.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

Why Neymar matter dey pain you? grin Abeg leave our Starboy alone!
Wetin you expect when e be say Bale (the most expensive player ever) wey them use cover up Neymar, dey Neymar rear view mirror. E dey pain na! No blame them jare!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
1 down, 3 to go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid: I admire Messi's generosity, but hope he doesn't regret it when CR scores a hatrick tonight
Chanchit:
. If ronaldo score hatrick tonight, make I roll enter chelsea gin bottle.
Moral of the story: Never doubt the best in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid... krasid
Krasid can b defined ass pickin when nr ddey stay house despite d riches him papa get

It can also b used as a substitute for tatafo (why u dey krasid for barca thread)

#gobacktoyourthreadyouarebecomingboring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
~ Why does Krasid always discuss Ronaldo and Madrid here.
Don't they have a Real Madrid thread or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
onuwaje:
Krasid... krasid
Krasid can b defined ass pickin when nr ddey stay house despite d riches him papa get

It can also b used as a substitute for tatafo (why u dey krasid for barca thread)

#gobacktoyourthreadyouarebecomingboring

~ That dude takes life too serious ...
Don't be surprised if Messi and Ronaldo have shared drinks before. . yet he constitutes a nuisance here always and kills himself by comparing them.

I don't blame him..I blame those that can't learn to give a troll the silent treatment ....

He spends 12 hours on our thread and 1 hour on Madrid 's thread... Is that a true Madrid fan?
Its because of his type that fights among fans break out They can't respect other peoples clubs ..

What kind of Mods do we have on this section

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
Sevilla tried but failed..
Their first home defeat this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2015
Austeenx:
If Ronaldo score hat-trick tonight, I'll walk from Lagos to Sambisa and take Selfies with Abubakar Shekau.

Freebies: I'll even post the pictures on this thread. grin
Chanchit:

As it is common with Barcelona comments like this will not be fulfilled BECAUSE the club thrives on fraud, lies and scams.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
I see some barca fans have already started crying.They were expecting madrid to lose so that they can focus on the UCL.E pain them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
I see some barca fans have already started crying.They were expecting madrid to lose so that they can focus on the UCL.E pain them.
Guy
you too like wahala sha grin

This guys will break your head if only the know where you are grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That dude takes life too serious ...
Don't be surprised if Messi and Ronaldo have shared drinks before. . yet he constitutes a nuisance here always and kills himself by comparing them.

I don't blame him..I blame those that can't learn to give a troll the silent treatment ....

He spends 12 hours on our thread and 1 hour on Madrid 's thread... Is that a true Madrid fan?
Its because of his type that fights among fans break out They can't respect other peoples clubs ..

What kind of Mods do we have on this section
And you know nothing about being a troll

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
lol....I love this thread gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
taiocol:

Krasid actually keeps the thread busy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
Some people saying I take life too serious yet are the ones that cannot quote somebody without their posts being devoid of insults.They are also the ones asking for me to be banned.What an Irony! I have not violated any Nairaland rule, so that is not happening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
I have told u guys that I prefer Krasid to any epl fan who troll barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
taiocol:

~ He's a troll cos his mission here is to preach the gospel of Madrid in a Barcelona's thread.
Check out the title of this thread..It says Barcelona's Fans thread. A troll disrupts the activity of a thread ...

Please..for those saying he keeps here busy.
He doesn't keep here busy at all... its actually because of his rants and talks that most people avoid here cos it gets here boring ....
I don't know what interests you people in someone repeating the same stupidd and retardedd acts week in week out...
Even a Mad man from Aro sef would get tired of displaying lunacy regularly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Some people saying I take life too serious yet are the ones that cannot quote somebody without their posts being devoid of insults.They are also the ones asking for me to be banned.What an Irony! I have not violated any Nairaland rule, so that is not happening.

Nobody can ban u here. We are rivals from different clubs in same country. You troll us, we troll you and usbcable. That's what make football fun.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
usbcable:
Krasid actually keeps the thread busy.
That's what all troll do,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:

~ I already told you before that I don't have time for fools...
Your stupidd acts gets me irritated .......
You are pursuing majority of our fans away and I've mailed the Mods and informed them of the way you derail this thread and constitute a nuisance.
If you don't quit coming here to instigate or cause trouble then don't be surprised if you get banned...
Stay in your thread... Constant trolling causes vexation .You cannot go watch a Bracelona's match in Camp Nou and sit in the Barca's fans space and start yelling Madrid. You would be slapped
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ He's a troll cos his mission here is to preach the gospel of Madrid in a Barcelona's thread.
Check out the title of this thread..It says Barcelona's Fans thread. A troll disrupts the activity of a thread ...

Please..for those saying he keeps here busy.
He doesn't keep here busy at all... its actually because of his rants and talks that most people avoid here cos it gets here boring ....
I don't know what interests you people in someone repeating the same stupidd and retardedd acts week in week out...
Even a Mad man from Aro sef would get tired of displaying lunacy regularly
You can't differentiate between a troll and a derailer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 02, 2015
taiocol:

You can't differentiate between a troll and a derailer

~ Bro ..he's actually both..
An internet troll is someone who sows discord and loves starting arguments and whose primary motive is to upset people ....
Preaching a gospel of Madrid in a Barca's fan thread constantly is "Trolling" of the highest order and instigation and provocation....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2015
usbcable:

Guy
you too like wahala sha grin

This guys will break your head if only the know where you are grin.

Ah, has it come to that? I meant no harm in my posts oo.Barca fans, if my posts has annoyed you in any way for you to think of making the above action, I apologise.I will try to reduce the time i spend here.This is football and what rivalry is about, trolling when your opponents lose and hiding when your team lose grin.#Peace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Ah, has it come to that? I meant no harm in my posts oo.Barca fans, if my posts has annoyed you in any way for you to think of making the above action, I apologise.I will try to reduce the time i spend here.This is football and what rivalry is about, trolling when your opponents lose and hiding when your team lose grin.#Peace.

~ Please do.. you are not needed here and you won't be missed...

Madrid can keep winning all their matches.. Iyen o kan Aye. All I know is we would beat Athletico Madrid and win the league and Copa del rey and CL ..

And when we do, nobody would even still come to gloat in your thread cos no one actually cares about your club the way you care about ours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
Wooif! Valencia up next for them!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
usbcable:

As it is common with Barcelona comments like this will not be fulfilled BECAUSE the club thrives on fraud, lies and scams.
bro, even though I'm a barca fan I don't support their bragging. immediately I saw those comments I was 90 percent sure he would score a hattrick. another one of our fans bragged about finishing Bayern home and away. pride always comes before a fall. I just hope it won't happen to us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Please do.. you are not needed here and you won't be missed...

Madrid can keep winning all their matches.. Iyen o kan Aye. All I know is we would beat Athletico Madrid and win the league and Copa del rey and CL ..

And when we do, nobody would even still come to gloat in your thread cos no one actually cares about your club the way you care about ours.
Bro just so u know...its obvious you are the one who takes life too serious undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Bro just so u know...its obvious you are the one who takes life too serious undecided

~ grin I just can't stand the dude always constituting a nuisance here again.
I've been following this thread for 2 years now, but I just can't take it this time... its too annoying.. and enough is enough.
Football no be do or die abeg.. Respect everybody's club and thread. . Oyinbos dey call am Netiquette

Do you know why players have that Respect inscription on their jerseys in the cl ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ grin I just can't stand the dude always constituting a nuisance here again.
I've been following this thread for 2 years now, but I just can't take it this time... its too annoying.. and enough is enough.
Football no be do or die abeg.. Respect everybody's club and thread. . Oyinbos dey call am Netiquette

Do you know why players have that Respect inscription on their jerseys in the cl ?
Jst cause you used that smiley doesn't change my view about you bro
..lecture me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2015
Chanchit:

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.