Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598663 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:23am On May 07, 2015
coded01:

Guy, na you be funkyjms? grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2015
Visca el Barca grin Now that's football cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2015
It seems poor Thiago Alcantara is going to be on the wrong side once again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2015
Who saw the way the thiagos brother hugged themselves after the match?.
Twas touching.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Roland17(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2015
Honestly, i want to know how Messi feels tonight after publicly humiliating BOATANK who according to dayo is the second coming of P. Maldini.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2015
In hind sight, we got the best possible semi final draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51am On May 07, 2015
Krasid:
See them Barca fans looking for Awoof in the final.That is certainly not happening as nothing is free even in freetown.To be the best, you have to beat the best which in this case is the defending champions.See you in Berlin.

~ We are not looking for awoof ...but Madrid can't beat Juve.
Its not our fault that you people are going out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2015
ddippset:
In hind sight, we got the best possible semi final draw.
Not really. Real Madrid or Juventus would've been easier.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:15am On May 07, 2015
dmcdad:

I mean say your card go come if Madrid fail to qualify as you predicted.

No ooo, I never predicted that but I've always been backing all Spanish teams, want elclassico final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:20am On May 07, 2015
dmcdad:

One of the best nights of 2015. Just so so happy. Wanna download the full match highlights, and also the full match in HD because matches like this needs to be seen over and over again.

Abeg, post the link once you get am smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2015
dmcdad:

One of the best nights of 2015. Just so so happy. Wanna download the full match highlights, and also the full match in HD because matches like this needs to be seen over and over again.

I love God
I love Messi
I love FCBARCELONA!
Força Barça!
Més cue un club
F**k Haterz! Haterz go and die!
There are only two people in this world:
1)People who know that Messi is worlds best,and
2)Liars!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30am On May 07, 2015
Messi's dribble on Boateng! How epic!

God!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32am On May 07, 2015
philfearon:
There are only two people in this world: 1)People who know that Messi is worlds best,and 2)Liars!!
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:07am On May 07, 2015
All the pple wey dey shout 7up, the tides have turned. We are now the ones on the verge of serving them 7up. One thing I know is that Suarez is gonna get a brace at the allianz arena. You can ask man city (kompany) and psg (david luiz).

This is the time when rival fans wish they were Barca fans! It feels good to be a Barca fan this period mehn. We went trophyless for a season and mouths were yarning dust. Let's reply them with a historic treble! Nothin is achieved yet tho, we shall keep on keeping on!!

Visca el Barca! Visca el Blaugrana!! Mes Que Un Club!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
Hehehe

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
A more active figure in the second half was also the referee, who showed four yellow cards after 25 minutes of play, two to each side. But because of new rules that UEFA implemented, these cards would have no lasting effect - only if a player picks up two in one game - as all players came into this game with zero yellow cards on their accounts.
Quoted from goal.com
Someone should please explain this..
Cc dmcdad homesteady krasid, et all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2015
Spencer63:
A more active figure in the second half was also the referee, who showed four yellow cards after 25 minutes of play, two to each side. But because of new rules that UEFA implemented, these cards would have no lasting effect - only if a player picks up two in one game - as all players came into this game with zero yellow cards on their accounts.
Quoted from goal.com

This part also got me confused! But I think they are trying to say that since all their yellow cards were canceled after the quarter final, none of the yellow card victims will miss the next leg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
philfearon:
@Krasid,
Do you remember my statement about this semifinal being a "messi show"?
Watch and Learn..
. I can testify to that. Yesterday was the saddest day of madrid fans life, dem just dey drag leg like say dem dey return from small pikin burial. One of dem come say "chai! Make I just hear say Messi don die by tomorrow morning"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2015
I went out to watch us play last night, 85% of people in that view center were all against Barcelona and kept making excuses for Bayern.. both left and right..

Then came a period when they started mocking Barcelona for not scoring a "depleted" Bayern for more than 60 mins...

All of a sudden, it happened..yes it happened..the god of soccer did it..

The hall became a bit quiet..

2 mins later..the god of soccer did it again, this time around stylishly..

the room became cold

Then 12 mins later.. the nail was put on the coffin, they all became dumb and deaf..

We the few Barcelona fans there swallowed them all in our voices..

It was a site to behold..

After the match, they all left as if someone just died in the hall.

90% of them hating Barcelona are all EPL fans..

It was a sorry sight to behold but a sweet one for me..all became dumb!

i love the last 20 mins of the match, it brought sanity to the viewers in that hall..noise making seized..

Next week should be like this o..

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On May 07, 2015
Spencer63:
Quoted from goal.com
What it means is that; like in the World Cup, from the semi final stages, the accumulation of yellows (back-to-back matches) or the 5 yellows accumulation, wouldn't be effective in order for teams not to lose their best players in the finals. So, aside having 2 yellows in a match (RED) or a straight red card, then there is nothing like suspension from the semi-finals to the final stage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
--
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
Chanchit:
. I can testify to that. Yesterday was the saddest day of madrid fans life, dem just dey drag leg like say dem dey return from small pikin burial. One of dem come say 'chai! Make I just hear say Messi don die by tomorrow morning'
Haba! That person is the full definition of STUPID. Imagine! Well, not surprised at all. Many of em aren't football fans. Just Penaldo fan kids...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
Finally restored!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2015
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
Yay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2015
What happened?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2015
Finally oooooooooooooo..
Up baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
Spencer63:
What happened?
haters happened!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
Spencer63:
What happened?
error happened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
Where is Eruditor?
He won't come and give his self elevated world class analysis again? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
philfearon:
Where is Eruditor?
He won't come and give his self elevated world class analysis again? grin
No mind that analyst jor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.