Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605973 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:
HOW does one play a penalty kick like that...was he trying to kill a bird

https://instagram.com/p/4u2NVYSiFS/

How How Howcry
Too many questions... Very few answers.cheesy Higuain should be shot!cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

2018 is just round the corner
I don't see him making another final with this Argentine team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

WAKE me up when Cr7 reaches a national final in his life.
boss abeg no vess just join me and oga Krasid celebrate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

I still see o..that's if Simeone decides to coach them.
True. If Simeone decides to caich them, then the possibilities are limitless. But I don't see him doing that anytime soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Me sef surprise ooooooo. But then, e fit be mockery. I no trust that guy at all.
them never announce Man of the Match
Please post the pictures
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Too many questions... Very few answers.cheesy Higuain should be shot!cheesy
Someone said his shot was powered by solar energy!! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

WAKE me up when Cr7 reaches a national final in his life.

you may aswell remain as a white walker if your history log has no such info.
But no need bickering over that this early.

its consolation time for Argentina and Messi-fanboys on this thread grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2015
He did a Ramos after all na Former Madrid player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Celebration time grin grin grin grin
boss I dey with you for this one o.the feeling wey dey my body today, I jus can't explain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

you may aswell remain as a white walker if your history log has no such info.
But no need bickering over that this early.

its consolation time for Argentina and Messi-fanboys on this thread grin
I ask again...at what age did he get to the euro2004 final?

Because at that time..I didn't even know the name Barcelona..not to talk of Cristiana Ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
I don't see him making another final with this Argentine team.
thats if Argentna makes any other final.
But Messi is really UNFORTUNATE to have players like Higuain with him.

I never liked the dude while he played for us. He misses 9 outta 10 chances.
Cant forget the Lyon return leg match Fiasco.
Dude sent Pellegrini packing with the round of 16 exit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
taiocol:
Why are you guy boy celebrating bravo. 4 major trophies it's not easy. I# he Barcelona goalie
I tire o.They should be celebrating that Bravo's team won. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

I ask again...at what age did he get to the euro2004 final?

Because at that time..I didn't even know the name Barcelona..not to talk of Cristiana Ronaldo.

Helloooo White Walker,

was it a final or not.
Why am I even having this discussion wif you sef?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
I tire o.They should be celebrating that Bravo's team won. grin

Bravo is not Barcelona according to them nah.

If Nigeria and Argetina NT should play a match this Barcelona fans here will prefer Argentna wins over Nigeria all because of Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

thats if Argentna makes any other final.
But Messi is really UNFORTUNATE to have players like Higuain with him.

I never liked the dude while he played for us. He misses 9 outta 10 chances.
Cant forget the Lyon return leg match Fiasco.
Dude sent Pellegrini packing with the round of 16 exit
Me too.His misses in our 2-1 supercopa win over barca at the Bernebeu almost gave me a heart attack.Glad he left Madrid.I wonder how he is invited for Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Someone said his shot was powered by solar energy!! grin grin
Ha ha ha ha ha. I believe. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

Helloooo White Walker,

was it a final or not.
Why am I even having this discussion wif you sef?

I want to know his age at that time...

Krasid was quick enough to mention the Euro2004 final..and you jumped in too..now tell me the age...una two mute. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

Bravo is not Barcelona according to them nah.

If Nigeria and Argetina NT should play a match this Barcelona fans here will prefer Argentna wins over Nigeria all because of Messi
If? I watched the 2014 World cup match between Argentina and Nigeria at a viewing centre and was disgusted how some were rooting for Argentina because of Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
If? I watched the 2014 World cup match between Argentina and Nigeria at a viewing centre and was disgusted how some were rooting for Argentina because of Messi.
Assuming it was Portugal vs Nigeria

Who would you support?..Nigeria?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Me too.His misses in our 2-1 supercopa win over barca at the Bernebeu almost gave me a heart attack.Glad he left Madrid.I wonder how he is invited for Argentina.

and the guy can be egoistic.
This one that Benz leaves room for Bale and Cris even assisting them countless times.
higuian always goes for goal and almost always misses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Feel so sorry for Messi.One player can't do it all and his teammates have let him down...TWICE.
Abeg who hacked this otondo account give krasid back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Assuming it was Portugal vs Nigeria

Who would you support?..Nigeria?

why in God's holy name will I support Portugal over Nigeria. angry undecided

Omo-ale lo man fi owo osi juwe ile baba e
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

I want to know his age at that time...

Krasid was quick enough to mention the Euro2004 final..and you jumped in too..now tell me the age...una two mute. lipsrsealed
What does his age have to do with the fact that he has played in a final with his national team which you disputed earlier.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:

there is no mention of sorry for Mascherano sef.
abi is he not also Barcelona true and true (that if they discountenance Bravo as Cule) undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

and the guy can be egoistic.
This one that Benz leaves room for Bale and Cris even assisting them countless times.
higuian always goes for goal and almost always misses
Very egoistical.Benz selflessness is another reason I prefer him over Higuain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

why in God's holy name will I support Portugal over Nigeria. angry undecided

Omo-ale lo man fi owo osi juwe ile baba e
I tire oo.Why would I support Portugal over Nigeria.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
What does his age have to do with the fact that he has played in a final with his national team which you disputed earlier.

to him never occured is fact dependent upon the age of occurence.

The guy likely is not good at mathematics i.e. Binary system. its either a 0 or 1. it ahppened or did not happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
It has a lot to do o..

But that's an argument for another day...I Don go sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Barca fans : we have treble
Uefadrid fans : we won copa america

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Feel so sorry for Messi.One player can't do it all and his teammates have let him down...TWICE.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hacker Alert!!! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

there is no mention of sorry for Mascherano sef.
abi is he not also Barcelona true and true (that if they discountenance Bravo as Cule) undecided
Many are just Messi fanboys.Only a few are true Barcelona fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

to him never occured is fact dependent upon the age of occurence.

The guy likely is not good at mathematics i.e. Binary system. its either a 0 or 1. it ahppened or did not happen
Did you see me dispute the Euro2004 final?

I only wanted to know how much of an impact he had to them getting to the final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.