Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579808 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
homesteady:
Concerning this Pogba matter, his transfer fee is too much naa!
More than £80million for a midfielder?? no na!

But the fees can be justified if you say it a long term transfer considering his age!
With the ridiculous amount he is demanding for... Nah, I no want. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
ok

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Austeenx:
`What's wrong with people?
Muller is head, shoulder, knees and toes ahead of Bale.

Yahoo1:
Mueller is like a Sergio.B...u dnt see him that much in a match but when you watch him you see his influence. Give me Mueller any day anytime. When did speed and long range shooting start deciding matches like intelligence,positioning and awareness? Even 80percent or more of Ronaldo's goals were from inside the box. Abegii...Mueller is better,even in consistency.
Impressive. You keep drumming it in the ear of these guys and you would think after the last World Cup they would have known better by now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Hazard Hmmm! A fi Hazard... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2015
The rat bartomeu, posted on his twitter account, that they are trying to round-up. The turan deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
The rat bartomeu, posted on his twitter account, that they are trying to round-up. The turan deal
So he can't wait for the elections to be over 1st? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015
bykebyke:

So he can't wait for the elections to be over 1st? angry
Am sure this rat is still taking orders from the criminal rossel
He even told the judge when he was the vice president that if he was the president then he will repeat all what rossel did
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Am sure this rat is still taking orders from the criminal rossel
He even told the judge when he was the vice president that if he was the president then he will repeat all what rossel did
I really cannot wait for the 18th of this month...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
You all shouldn't judge bartomeu, Turan has a deadline with athletico,if barca don't act fast,He could be sold to Chelsea or any top Epl club..I really admire arda's style of football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Terver23:
You all shouldn't judge bartomeu, Turan has a deadline with athletico,if barca don't act fast,He could be sold to Chelsea or any top Epl club..I really admire arda's style of football
Abi ooooo. They should quickly secure his signature abeg. Lucho says he needs him. Plus, I like his style of play and what he will add to the team. All these about Barto is not my business.

Besides, none of them are actually saints. Each and every one of them have their faults. Have we wondered how Rosell managed to beat Laporta with a landslide victory in 2010 albeit the latter's treble success with the team the year prior to that? There could be something about Laporta that we ourselves here don't know about.

For what its worth, I love Laporta and don't have anything against him. But frankly, he talks too much these days and I am beginning to have this feeling of "he ain't the real deal anymore".

Thus far, the most sensible candidate, in terms of respect to his opponents has been Barto. Each and every one of them has thrown jabs at him (several times even), but I am yet to read where he did same with any of the candidates. Now this doesn't mean he should win or something. It just means he may not be as bad as many make him look.

We forget he was Rosell's vice. On the Neymar case, do we expect him to say if he were the president he wouldn't do same? Saying such would mean he is indirectly agreeing to the fraud claims. Make we reason am na.

Moreover, Rosell was Laporta's vice, but how many of the praises Laporta got went to Rosell? I guess many didn't even know him as a vice then. But now, we fault Barto left-right-and-centre even though he wasn't the main man then.

Not fighting for Barto, and not against Laporta. Just saying the obvious.

My 2cent though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Laporta tenure was the worst tenure for Barca financially, They were winning trophies and spending money without Fans knowing that they were amasing reckless debt. You can browse it, he also has a court case regarding that, although he claims it is witch hunt by Rosell and his Loyalist. Under Rosell and Bartomeu, our debt to Asset ratio has decreased and we are projected by Forbes to take over as the World Richest Club in 2016, due to our expected new sponshorship deal which is expected to break record too.
Please let's give it to Bartomeu, but I love Laporta, he looks more loved and sociable to the players, coaches and Staff including Ex players.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Laporta tenure was the worst tenure for Barca financially, They were winning trophies and spending money without Fans knowing there were amasing reckless debt. You can browse it, he also has a court case regarding that, although he claims it is witch hunt by Rosell and his Loyalist. Under Rosell and Bartomeu, our debt to Asset ratio has increased and we are projected by Forbes to take over as the World Richest Club in 2016, due to our expected new sponshorship deal which is expected to break record too.
Please let's give it to Bartomeu, but I love Laporta, he looks more loved and sociable to the players, coaches and Staff including Ex players.
At least when u post news update it dnt let me insult u pls

The same court in spain later declared larpota free infact he even left the club in surplus of 600
During larpota time we were 1st alongside madrid in money but now where we dey ?

The debt lie was the reason rossel won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Which one is insult. Can you corrobate your claim. Barca debt is hovering around 200m euros, so what excess are you talkingabout?
nonsoroyalty:

The same court in spain later declared larpota free infact he even left the club in surplus of 600
During larpota time we were 1st alongside madrid in money but now where we dey ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Laporta tenure was the worst tenure for Barca financially, They were winning trophies and spending money without Fans knowing that they were amasing reckless debt. You can browse it, he also has a court case regarding that, although he claims it is witch hunt by Rosell and his Loyalist. Under Rosell and Bartomeu, our debt to Asset ratio has decreased and we are projected by Forbes to take over as the World Richest Club in 2016, due to our expected new sponshorship deal which is expected to break record too.

And do you know there is a clause in our contract with qatar that if they give us 60million a year

WE WILL CHANGE OUR STADIUM NAME TO WHATEVER THEY LIKE JUST LIKE EMIRATES DID TO ARSENAL AND ETIHAD AIRWAYS DID TO CITY

How will u feel when the same stadium we sold our bestplayer then in the 60's (luis suarez) to build

From camp nou to camp qatar or qatar camp lol

Am not even supporting only larpota am supporting any one that can take out this rat

Larpota took us to first alongside rm with unicef
Now tell me where has the qatar money taken us we are 3rd in revenue

I would have love to argue with u all day but the fact u still think larpota left us in debt shows u aren't updated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Which one is insult. Can you corrobate your claim. Barca debt is hovering around 200m euros, so what excess are you talkingabout?
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/judge-dismisses-barcelonas-case-against-former-president-laporta-3641851

Even lol.com our enemy posted it
http://m.goal.com/s/en-za/news/5568461/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Abi ooooo. They should quickly secure his signature abeg. Lucho says he needs him. Plus, I like his style of play and what he will add to the team. All these about Barto is not my business.

Besides, none of them are actually saints. Each and every one of them have their faults. Have we wondered how Rosell managed to beat Laporta with a landslide victory in 2010 albeit the latter's treble success with the team the year prior to that? There could be something about Laporta that we ourselves here don't know about.

For what its worth, I love Laporta and don't have anything against him. But frankly, he talks too much these days and I am beginning to have this feeling of "he ain't the real deal anymore".

Thus far, the most sensible candidate, in terms of respect to his opponents has been Barto. Each and every one of them has thrown jabs at him (several times even), but I am yet to read where he did same with any of the candidates. Now this doesn't mean he should win or something. It just means he may not be as bad as many make him look.

We forget he was Rosell's vice. On the Neymar case, do we expect him to say if he were the president he wouldn't do same? Saying such would mean he is indirectly agreeing to the fraud claims. Make we reason am na.

Moreover, Rosell was Laporta's vice, but how many of the praises Laporta got went to Rosell? I guess many didn't even know him as a vice then. But now, we fault Barto left-right-and-centre even though he wasn't the main man then.

Not fighting for Barto, and not against Laporta. Just saying the obvious.

My 2cent though.

Now lemme tell u how rossel won first he accused larpota of keeping the club in debt

But years after he won the court declared larpota innocent yet rossel did not appeal because he already got what he want. Staining the name of larpota and winning

Larpota is simply an eye for an eye. He talks too much because its the same way rossel took him out

That's politics for u

Uy say he talks too much did u see the one bartomeu and and rossel said u were too busy watching messi then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Like I said the court found out laporta left us legit

The 200 milla debt is from barto and rossel not to forget they also tried to sell messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Now lemme tell u how rossel won first he accused larpota of keeping the club in debt

But years after he won the court declared larpota innocent yet rossel did not appeal because he already got what he want. Staining the name of larpota and winning

Larpota is simply an eye for an eye. He talks too much because its the same way rossel took him out

That's politics for u

Uy say he talks too much did u see the one bartomeu and and rossel said u were too busy watching messi then
I was too busy watching Messi? Hahahahahahaha. It seems you think every other person started watching Barça from The Messi or Ronaldinho era.

Well... I have said my opinion. Of course it doesn't count. But then, it has been aired.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

We were first? The same way Madrid is first now but with a debt pile of excess of €600m?

Is that what you like? To be crowned first but with a debt of over half a billion? Well, that's not what I like. I like the way our debt has been reduced now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sorry guys please i need a link to prove this claim we av been first in the money league before. I know madrid did for ten years after Man united. Most valuable we are ranked third or second depending on the organization ranking You want to use.
dmcdad:

We were first? The same way Madrid is first now but with a debt pile of excess of €600m?

Is that what you like? To be crowned first but with a debt of over half a billion? Well, that's not what I like. I like the way our debt has been reduced now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
dmcdad:

U know there is a difference between richest club and revenue we were not in the same debt as madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Didnt I state that it was a witch hunt and by the way laporta is a lawyer. He got influence over the courts.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2243874-barcelona-should-not-even-consider-going-back-to-the-joan-laporta-way
Debt as at 2011 when Rosell just came in can be found here
http://www.catenaccio.nl/real-madrid-wins-battle-over-finances-with-fc-barcelona/
Official financial reports
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/board-members/detail/card/annual-reports

Are u this dense? That was at 2011 when rossel came in

Larpota got influence over the courts

Is that why rossel refused to drag the case again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mr marqueetim will u be happy if we get the mega deal and our stadium name gets changed to camp qatar or qatar airways camp

Just like etihad and emirates

Any Bartmoeu fans still thinking I am an idiot for
criticizing the board need to remember one last
thing.
Right before the World Cup, Leo lashed out in public
calling Javier Faus, our VP back then, a man who
"doesn't know anything about football."
Yes. Leo, who is the hardest guy to interview, said
that. Can you even imagine what would have made
Leo say that? He knew what was going on. Unlike you.

Remember what dani alves said before renewal the
contract: the board didn't appreciate him. And I trust
alves!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dude debt are calculated after the year end. You don't expect to get a clear picture of debt the same year he left 2010. That is how financial report are done.
Yeah, he got influence, the spanish legal system is corrupt and is not as credible as most advance countries.
as for why he dropped the case. Is it his personal business. You can't even say if there was an amicable personal settlement about the case in the best interest of Barca's image as a house having internal crisis.

nonsoroyalty:

Are u this dense? That was at 2011 when rossel came in

Larpota got influence over the courts

Is that why rossel refused to drag the case again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
If joseph sunyol wakes up from his grave and see's
the filthy qatar airways posters all over camp nou,
neymar's shady deals
His sweet cryuff chased by the club
La masia destroyed
Barca gradually turning into a stupid galatico madrid
Am sure he will go back to his grave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Dude debt are calculated after the year end. You don't expect to get a clear picture of debt the same year he left 2010. That is how financial report are done.
Yeah, he got influence, the spanish legal system is corrupt and is not as credible as most advance countries.
as for why he dropped the case. Is it his personal business. You can't even say if there was an amicable personal settlement about the case in the best interest of Barca's image as a house having internal crisis.

Now I know u can never get my point

thing.

alves!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty am not worried who wins. I prefer continuity it enshrines stability in running an affair. He had lapses, but you can't always do what is right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
lol, hope u know d same faux is competing :-)
nonsoroyalty:

Now I know u can never get my point

thing.

alves!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
lol, hope u know d same faux is competing :-)
And if u were educated u would know faux was still under bartomeu then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U know there is a difference between richest club and revenue we were not in the same debt as madrid
I know we ain't in the same debt as Madrid. But our debt stood at almost €500m 5 years ago. Today, it has been reduced to just 200+.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
marqueetim:
Sorry guys please i need a link to prove this claim we av been first in the money league before. I know madrid did for ten years after Man united. Most valuable we are ranked third or second depending on the organization ranking You want to use.
We have not been 1st. At least not since Man Utd and Madrid has been the top 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.