Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606420 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
ddippset:
when? You think I don't know all that? If they fix Copa America next year to celebrate whatever does that make it less of a tournament?

In Krasid's dictionary, it does.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lol...Krasid has always been a dunce, don't mind him.
Do you think Hazard will ever get to a final with his NT and possibly win it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Do you think Hazard will ever get to a final with his NT and possibly win it.
Am sure u will even support messi just to make hazard looks poo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
The 3 hardest things to understand
1) Women

2) Universe

3)Stup1dity of krasid

Albert Einstein
Take heart bro.I know you must be having a hard time after yesterday's match.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Take heart bro.I know you must be having a hard time after yesterday's match.
Already experienced stuffs like this before u knew ronaldo

Not new
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
ddippset:
point of correction. Messi has 2 trophies for Argentina, Ronaldo has 0. Messi has played in the world cup final, Ronaldo never. Messi is most valuable player in 2 tournaments. Ronaldo 0. Don't compare.
We are talking about Senoir NT tournaments not youth tournaments please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dude your hate wount change our mind. We Love Messi and he has his Fan base around the world. So why are you disturbing yourself when the Guy has made a name for himself.
Krasid:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
you and who? I'm talking about trophies with country. Under 20 and Olympics are tournaments which still tell how good a player is. I must talk about youth football, you can't stop me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
WC Trophies for NT:
Pele-3(with Brazil NT with rich football history)
Maradona-1(with Arg NT, rich history)
Messi-0(with Arg NT, rich football history)
CR7-0(with Portuguese NT with little football history and poverty players like Almeida, Bebe etc)

By your beer parlour logic, rich footballing history is what wins you international tournaments, right? Tell me, what was Spain's footballing history before they won the Euros in 08 and the world cup in 2010?

What was Greece's footballing history before they undressed the whole of Portugal in 04? [That Portuguese team had the likes of Figo, Deco, Pauleta, etc]

If it's by rich football history, Brazil would have won last year's world cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Messi is winning nothing.He blew up his biggest chance to win two titles for his NT and failed to show up at the most important stage of both competition.
O.K.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too bad for Messi and co. He seems to buckle under the weight of expectation, and doesn't seem motivated when he is playing for ARG, as opposed to Barca when he is usually fired up, no matter the opposition. One wonders why.

I wonder why they didn't play Tevez. Was he injured?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Never! Diego Armando Maradona delivered the world cup for his nation.Messi cannot deliver a 12 team Copa america.Maradona is king.
Maradona never won d Copa America even pele so let's nt make a biggie out of it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
marqueetim:
Guys Please Don't answer any fucking dude preaching Maradona is better than King Leo. So Maradona does not need to Match Messi's own achievement and did he even win a 32 Team World Cup. As for Krasid, since you prefer such criteria, it means Xavi, Iniesta and some of our spanish contingent is better than MARADONA and your TROPHYLESS CR7
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
AjanleKoko:
Too bad for Messi and co. He seems to buckle under the weight of expectation, and doesn't seem motivated when he is playing for ARG, as opposed to Barca when he is usually fired up, no matter the opposition. One wonders why.

I wonder why they didn't play Tevez. Was he injured?
I didn't even see a single match in that copa America.
ARG has all it takes to win the competition from defence to attack. Why they don't win remains a baffle to me. I remember Hugain won them one match but I hear he missed a sitter yesterday. Tevez may not be their solution because they have all they need in that pitch. I cannot tell what holds them back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Never! Diego Armando Maradona delivered the world cup for his nation.Messi cannot deliver a 12 team Copa america.Maradona is king.

"Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play." - AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani

"I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius." - Diego Maradona

"Messi is better than Maradona; he is more complete, more consistent, more spectacular. He is reinventing the game – a mix of the real and the virtual." - Tostão

"I like Messi a lot, he’s a great player. Technically, we’re practically at the same level." - Pele

"Diego [Maradona] filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona." - Diego Simeone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I didn't even see a single match in that copa America.
ARG has all it takes to win the competition from defence to attack. Why they don't win remains a baffle to me. I remember Hugain won them one match but I hear he missed a sitter yesterday. Tevez may not be their solution because they have all they need in that pitch. I cannot tell what holds them back.
Maradona played with very good players who also. Acknowledged him as their leader and the best player on the pitch. They therefore played with him and and ensured he got the ball as often as possible.

But, Messi played with players who constantly wanted to show they are better on the field. Di Maria, Lavezzi, pastore would rather prefer to dribble 3-4 players than pass the ball back to Messi even when he's better placed. Messi passes the ball to them when they are free but they fail to replicate such gesture. Everyone wanted to prove a point and hence their failure.

May the Lord deliver us from every spirit of Higuain at the alter of success.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
ollah1:

"Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play." - AC Milan chief Adriano Galliani

"I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius." - Diego Maradona

"Messi is better than Maradona; he is more complete, more consistent, more spectacular. He is reinventing the game – a mix of the real and the virtual." - Tostão

"I like Messi a lot, he’s a great player. Technically, we’re practically at the same level." - Pele

"Diego [Maradona] filled us with emotions. But between the cracks, without doubt, Messi is better than Maradona." - Diego Simeone
OK.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
onuwaje:

If na u wil u collect?
As a barca fan I feel his pain
3 cup finals with albiceleste and he's lost I'd feel bad if I were him.. I won't even collect my medal sef.. remove d 'humble' tag..

Something Diego and Oga pele never won
And he's got the chance thrice and lost u feel say him go happy? I nr go surprise if him cry
I knew he had good intentions, but he should have accepted it anyway.His actions have left the 2015 CA without an MVP.He cannot keep on sulking and rejecting awards whenever things don't go his way.It's disrespectful in my opininion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:
Congrats to Messi for leading his team to top of FIFA World ranking table.Well deserved Leo. G.O.A.T
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gerard Piqué sent Leo Messi a consolation message on socialmedia after Argentina fell to defeat in the Copa América final:"Even though you didn't win, Leo, you know that you're D10S", he posted, using one of Messi's nicknames, which combines the star's shirt number and the Spanish word for God (dios).The defender also congratulated Claudio Bravo and Chile on their conquest: "Congratulations to Chile and @C1audioBravo on winning the Copa América for the first time in their history".
Source: http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/05/en/football/barcelona/1436095178.html

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Debroslink:
What will become the fate of haters and critics if Messi wins Copa America?

What will be their next words of hate? Does the guy need a world Cup trophy to still cement his status as the G. O.A.T?
D10S.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Team of the Tournament..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
I knew he had good intentions, but he should have accepted it anyway.His actions have left the 2015 CA without an MVP.He cannot keep on sulking and rejecting awards whenever things don't go his way.It's disrespectful in my opininion.
That's it...your opinion

I'm just praying he doesn't reject the 2015 Ballon D'or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rabin22: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Messi had played because of higuain's penalty the luck has went out
nice try #argentina
try 2017 copa america
Still i Am the fan of barca and argentina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
sebod:

Maradona played with very good players who also. Acknowledged him as their leader and the best player on the pitch. They therefore played with him and and ensured he got the ball as often as possible.

But, Messi played with players who constantly wanted to show they are better on the field. Di Maria, Lavezzi, pastore would rather prefer to dribble 3-4 players than pass the ball back to Messi even when he's better placed. Messi passes the ball to them when they are free but they fail to replicate such gesture. Everyone wanted to prove a point and hence their failure.

May the Lord deliver us from every spirit of Higuain at the alter of success.
Amen!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Messi be like.....

Interesting fact about legendinho

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
I gt ur point... Afterall he's human
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
When Messi dies his Argentine teammates should bury him so that they can let him down one more time

I saw this somewhere I haven't stopped laughing since
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2015
A40:
When Messi dies his Argentine teammates should bury him so that they can let him down one more time

I saw this somewhere I haven't stopped laughing since
Even saw the same for gerrard after that 6-1 stoke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Messi shoulda collected the award tho. Not classy enough!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2015
LA LIGA Goal of the season.

https://instagram.com/p/4xevUtoIN3/

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.