Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614120 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UniqueGem(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2015
mcdreeezy:
This dude tho grin

We don't need to argue with you. For your mind, u know who be boss.
And who do you think wants to argue with you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Don't listen to this wanksters Cules, They just hate it that we are superior over them.....ForcaBarca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
Disgraceful performance from the catalans yesterday.The hopes of Spanish football in this season's UCL rest on the shoulders of Real madrid.
Cry on son.. cry on.. UCL u have won 3 in. Last 15 yrs we have. Won 5 in d last 10 yrs and u come here to spew trash.. we lost quite alright so what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2015
UniqueGem:
And who do you think wants to argue with you?
Ok, I guess we're cool then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
Disgraceful performance from the catalans yesterday.The hopes of Spanish football in this season's UCL rest on the shoulders of Real madrid.
I knew you wouldn't disappoint
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
You lost to United's academy team.A united team that would be taking part of the UCL play off.I think you have done enough the past season.Your team is clearly tired and should not embarass the Spanish representation in the 2015/16 UCL.

Why are You even bothered? undecided

Kpele.

Wailing Wailer of the F.C Barcelona fan thread. gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Very correct buh I have this feeling, that might change this season.
I hope for the sake of football that it changes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, it's not a serious game to me, I wud av loved MSN to play, I know it wil be more than a pre-season match.
Will Neymar b available for the Chelsea game?
Nah... He wont be available. Infact, he will be coming back to Barcelona that day from his holidays.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Some people are just begging to be noticed. Ehya...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
dmcdad:
Some people are just begging to be noticed. Ehya...
Na una dey mind them nau.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
You lost to United's academy team.A united team that would be taking part of the UCL play off.I think you have done enough the past season.Your team is clearly tired and should not embarass the Spanish representation in the 2015/16 UCL.

Same Man United beat your precious R. Madrid by same scoreline in last season's pre-season, yet Madrid played in this season's UCL and did not embarrass the Spanish representation or did they?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awesome01:

Same Man United beat your precious R. Madrid by same scoreline in last season's pre-season, yet Madrid played in this season's UCL and did not embarrass the Spanish representation or did they?
You don't expect someone like Krasid to remember that sir?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awesome01:

You get time sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awesome01:

Madrid ended up winning nothing that season, Barca should expect the same.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
When a new player joins Real Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
bykebyke:

LMAO.... Real Madrid fans...deceiving themselves since the inception of time cheesy
I bet you didn't see the orgasmic display by Madrid against City, whilst Barcelona was disgracing their self against United's academy team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
[s]Madrid ended up winning nothing that season, Barca should expect the same.[/s]
Trash...you ended up winning nothing last year because your coach didn't see it fit to rotate players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
I will quote this,trust me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
onuwaje:

Cry on son.. cry on.. UCL u have won 3 in. Last 15 yrs we have. Won 5 in d last 10 yrs and u come here to spew trash.. we lost quite alright so what?
Congrats to Barcelona for equaling the total number of UCL titles won by Madrid.Oh wait...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:

And if Barca goes ahead and win trophy or trophies as against your expectation this season; promise here and now, that you (Krasid) will acknowledge publicly on this forum that you're wrong about Barcelona and proclaim that Barca remains the greatest club in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Van Gaal (coach Man United): "We look for more creativity. You can expect things from Ashley Young. But he is not a Neymar." [daily mail]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Krasid:
Congrats to Barcelona for equaling the total number of UCL titles won by Madrid.Oh wait...
I'll talk to u when ur. Team tries to win ur first treble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2015
which team has the highest treble?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2015
taiocol:
Krasid come and answer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2015
taiocol:

FC Ikeja.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2015
It's really surprising how some people think.
We lost 0-1 to Napoli last year, and we played a goalless draw against a team from Spain's segunda division... we all know how it ended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Austeenx:
It's really surprising how some people think.
We lost 0-1 to Napoli last year, and we played a goalless draw against a team from Spain's segunda division... we all know how it ended.

Talk is cheap but they know the truth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
nobody don answer o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
taiocol:
nobody don answer o
Highest treble how? Na only Barca don win treble twice. The few other treble winners na just one each.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Highest treble how? Na only Barca don win treble twice. The few other treble winners na just one each.
so you never hear of that team for Egypt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
taiocol:
Which team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
taiocol:
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.