Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575622 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Austeenx:

Lol. Seriously? He called him Lord for a reason.
Haven't you heard of players like Lord Bendtner, Lord Falcao, and our own Lord Douglas? grin
Lol....sure I've heard of them. The guy go improve, hopefully grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Ok, I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. Make una no use mouth finish pesin one day oh shockedgringrin

Hopefully he'll improve as time goes by.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Haba! seriously, how wouldn't you know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Haba! seriously, how wouldn't you know?
TBH, I don't know oh. Maybe I had something else on my mind at the time.

If the guy continue like dis, na loan go sure pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2015
bykebyke:

This one too should be almost oo..because that guy's talent shines brighter than a U.V light.
Left to me, I would rather he signs for Arsenal with a buy back option since the youth players hardly make it to the 1st team these days. That would help him a lot with the needed experience and exposure to make it to the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2015
mcdreeezy:
TBH, I don't know oh. Maybe I had something else on my mind at the time.

If the guy continue like dis, na loan go sure pass.
Loan? Seriously? With no back up for Alves?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Loan? Seriously? With no back up for Alves?
When Vidal starts featuring for us, he can be loaned out if he's not improved by that time. But for the main time, we'll have to make do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
mcdreeezy:
When Vidal starts featuring for us, he can be loaned out if he's not improved by that time. But for the main time, we'll have to make do.
I can only hope he improves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
sebod:

Left to me, I would rather he signs for Arsenal with a buy back option since the youth players hardly make it to the 1st team these days. That would help him a lot with the needed experience and exposure to make it to the team.
U no lie jor

Wenger is good with mildfielders especially la masia e.g fabregas

If we had added buy back option on fabregas alba bellerin we wouldn't have wasted money on getting them back

Tbh barca need to learn on how to make smart deals

See the record fee mourinho they sell shurlle mata etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2015
sebod:

If Sergi Samper can be patient,I believe he has a better path to the first team than most of his contemporaries..
He is the only direct challenger to Busquets you know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
philfearon:

If Sergi Samper can be patient,I believe he has a better path to the first team than most of his contemporaries..
I would personally prefer a loan rather than selling him with a buy-back clause. That guy is gifted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
philfearon:

You are right bro, but considering the age of busquets and availability of Masch for now, I'd prefer we loan him out to a top club like Arsenal then at least for the needed exposure to big matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lionel messi in 2012

Scored 91 goals

Gave 55assists

12 goals for argetina (including a hattrick against brazil

79 goals for barca

3 headed goals

4 goals scored at neutral grounds

45 goals scored at camp nou

42 goals scored away from home

64 goals inside the box

7 from freekicks

6 from outside the box

14 penalties scored

Highest assist he gave to a barcelona player in 2012 was 8 assists to don andres iniesta (but but he can't do w/o xavi and iniesta

Highest assist he gave to an Argentina player in 2012 was 3 assists to lord higuain

13 ucl goals

59 league goals

5 clubworldclub goals

2 spanish supercup goals

7 friendlies for arg

5 copa del rey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

I would personally prefer a loan rather than selling him with a buy-back clause. That guy is gifted.
Yup..A loan is better..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
sebod:

You are right bro, but considering the age of busquets and availability of Masch for now, I'd prefer we loan him out to a top club like Arsenal then at least for the needed exposure to big matches.
Yea..
But I don't think he will have more playing time while on loan at Arsenal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
philfearon:

Yea..
But I don't think he will have more playing time while on loan at Arsenal!

You think so?

Does Arsenal have better players than him in that position?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Awesome01:

You think so?
Arsenal even get 4 at all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:
Arsenal even get 4 at all?
I wonder o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Loan him to a mid table team in the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mcleo007:

Loan him to a mid table team in the league.
Exactly! Where he would be fully utilized.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by caius(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Epl season 2015/16 draws closer the fantasy premier leagues hots up......Think you can manage picking a winning team for the next 38 weeks and become number one in Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and World....then join 31035-10930 and there is a whatsapp group 0818685081 for tips,chats and competition....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Awesome01:

You think so?

I honestly don't know why you asked me this question..
Maybe you have forgotten that Arteta and Coquelin are still Arsenal players!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Neymar vs hazard vs bale

Cc krasid

Usbcable

Ps tag the hazard fans

use similar opponents to judge the trio
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adriano wants Roma move says his agent.

I think he should stay to give Alba a backup because of his attacking forays, Mathiew should play his centre back role.

Unless Lucho is getting a younger full back for that position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
usbcable:

use similar opponents to judge the trio

Ok neymar this season 1 goal against madrid

Bale 0 against barca

Neymar 1 goal vs sevilla

bale 0

Neymar 3 goals against atletico madrid

Bale 0

Neymar 3 goals vs villarell

Gareth fail 0

Hazard does not play in laliga but I compared his big matches too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lmao grin

Good times.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
bykebyke:
Lmao grin

Good times.
no lie tell me where u get that pics from site blog fb ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even krasid too grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
no lie tell me where u get that pics from site blog fb ?
Fb undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Awesome01:
Adriano wants Roma move says his agent.

I think he should stay to give Alba a backup because of his attacking forays, Mathiew should play his centre back role.

Unless Lucho is getting a younger full back for that position.
I'm in full support for the sell of Adriano... Gives a chance for Grimaldo to come on from the B team and besides Adriano deserves more playtime than he gets at Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Ok neymar this season 1 goal against madrid

Bale 0 against barca

Neymar 1 goal vs sevilla

bale 0

Neymar 3 goals against atletico madrid

Bale 0

Neymar 3 goals vs villarell

Gareth fail 0

Hazard does not play in laliga but I compared his big matches too
Haba! You go wicked for real life ooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
bykebyke:

I'm in full support for the sell of Adriano... Gives a chance for Grimaldo to come on from the B team and besides Adriano deserves more playtime than he gets at Barcelona.
I am with you on this. I need Grimaldo in the first team. So, I guess Adriano would be the perfect person to present that opportunity to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Even krasid too grin
Very funny. However, all those clubs will be happy if he joins their team

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.