Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,273 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help (26891 Views)

My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by larryeffizy1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hi folks, I'm Sure we're doing good in our respective places.?
Quick one pls, I really need the help or rather a piece of advice from whosoever has been in this shoe before...; Because it's really affecting my marital life negatively and that's why I'm here if I could get a cool counsel on this platform bikoo; as we all know that a problem shared is half solved... The question is "How May/Can I get rid of Marriage Phobia...?

I'm above 30 and I'm really scared of MARRIAGE... A candid advice from you guys will go along way... Hence, if you have had the experience before, kindly share with me how you go about it and overcame it....

Thanks#

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by doctor306(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
larryeffizy1:
Quick one pls, I really need the help or rather a piece of advice from whosoever has been in this shoe before...; Because it's really affecting my marital life negatively and that's why I'm here if I could get a cool counsel on this platform bikoo; as we all know that a problem shared is half solved... The question is "How May/Can I get rid of Marriage Phobia...?

I'm above 30 and I'm really scared of MARRIAGE... A candid advice from you guys will go along way... Hence, if you have had the experience before, kindly share with me how you go about it and overcame it....

Thanks#

With what newly wedded are seeing you suppose fear oo !!!

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
larryeffizy1:

Thanks#

don't marry till old age [65 ]

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Ahmad62(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Enlighten us on what phobia means please.. Then maybe we can advise you

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
My brother no be only you jare. Mk person no go get hypertension coz of woman.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
larryeffizy1:

Thanks#
Don't get married then. Marriage is a waste of time, resources (i.e hundreds of thousands or millions of naira on a wedding) to be spent on a girl that can cheat on you with your tailor. If it is companionship and children you want,seek a babymama because the babymama would know that as you guys are not married, you can always dump her broke b*tch ass. So she would be doing all she can to worship you and make you feel like a king

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by OGraffix(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
ifyken:

Don't get married then. Marriage is a waste of time, resources (i.e hundreds of thousands or millions of naira on a wedding) to be spent on a girl that can cheat on you with your tailor. If it is companionship and children you want,seek a babymama because the babymama would know that as you guys are not married, you can always dump her broke b*tch ass. So she would be doing all she can to worship you and make you feel like a king

Seems you are still a kid ..u think these things you wrote works all the time abi?.. continue ...

Op marriage is good. Just keep calm Nd Nd pray for a better partner

241 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Gabflex: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
No long talk.
People in marriage too had the same phobia.
I'm single and have this fear of dating the wrong girl, but like they say, women are necessary evils.
Just watch and pray and u will survive .
Make sure u have steady source of income pls, very important

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Considering the nowaday feminism, the phobia is worth it. You need to marry, just don't enter into it as a weak man. Gain & keep your stand from dating to marriage &,,,, never be compromised.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by doctor306(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2021
OGraffix:

Seems you are still a kid ..u think these things you wrote works all the time abi?.. continue ...

Op marriage is good. Just keep calm Nd Nd pray for a better partner

Yes ... and add country code to the prayer cus if ur angel put +234 ur own don finish

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Philipmighty(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Remeber this saying which goes by this way, face your fears angry

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by frozen70(f): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2021
larryeffizy1:

Thanks#

How can you be sacred of something you have not had the experience of

Ibuzikwa nwoke ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by SPLENDID25(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2021
BRO. THE FEAR IS NOT KILLING YOU, IT'S SAVING YOU.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by zexy2030(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2021
If you have a steady source of income, get married, "two is better than one" is a wise proverb, but ensure you find a woman that will give you peace of mind and attracted to you naturally.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nelson21(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2021
The kind of comments I read these days makes me wonder if I am living among the walking dead.

Anyway...

larryeffizy1:

Thanks#

With everything we see going on in our society today, it's okay to be scared and No, you are not alone in that feeling nor are you the first to feel that way.

I know you're going to say "oh, here we go again, another church freak coming with his sermon" but the truth is to advise you properly, I need to use the Bible.

Marriage is not easy in fact it is a burden to the point that paul encouraged singleness.

1 Corinthians 7:28 : But if you do marry, you have not sinned, and if a betrothed woman marries, she has not sinned. Yet those who marry will have worldly troubles, and I would spare you that.

The divorce you see occuring in many marriages of today started way back in time including the era of moses.

Matthew 19:8-11 : Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery." The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry." Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.

Did you read the statement the disciples made? It is better not to what? MARRY!

Marriage has been perverted by the devil in so many ways you can't imagine and his most effective/favorite tool or weapon whether you believe or not has ALWAYS been WOMEN.

Remember, there is nothing new under the sun. To bring the downfall of man, the devil used the woman.

So, my dear brother, you have every reason to be scared because the possibility of marrying someone who will make your life miserable is very high.

My advice to you is this. If you do decide to get married, it should be because you want to have children who will take over your wealth and properties, so your efforts in life wont be in vain, not because you want a companion who will "love you and be with you for better or worse." No woman (most especially these modern day, social media addicted, morally and spiritually bankrupt women possessed with the evil spirit of deceit and feminism) will give you that.

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Marriage is not for everybody

11 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by starpon1: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2021
The most important thing in marriage is not beauty nor a woman that has something doing. But Peace of mind once u as a man have stable source of income.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Taywon: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Face ur fear

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by pansophist(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Why are you scared of marriage ?
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by siofra(f): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2021
it's really affecting my marital life

Op you're not married, how can it affect your marital life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by hazard1759(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2021
larryeffizy1:

Thanks#
Bros Marriage is overrated

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by JOACHINpedro: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Have you been married before?
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by AutoChick4U(f): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

I don't get this line of thought ooo. As in a lady will be content being a man's baby mama only or she'll leave his foolish ass and marry a mature person while the man stays alone forming phobia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by 2times2(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Do you have friends that are married??
Do you fear attaining that married stats because you can't deliver?
Whatever your answers are
Just know one thing...
"Inda Rabbana, Ba wahala"

a ci gaba

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Brokeronline: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
A wise man once define marriage as a coming together of a blind man and a deaf girl to make a home... Selah

Learn how to trade cryptocurrencies with ease.. wtsapp. 08131...281...812

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Xscape047: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Baibii mama something

The only thing constant is change and the world as we know it is very deep and changing very fast ....

Ask climate change

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by blinking001(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
What's in it for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by wunmi590(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
cool
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Please avoid it.
After all you are a MAN.

Of what Joy do you anticipate to derive, if not kids and sex. U can get all these bountifully out there.
These New Generation Ladies are completely different from our foundational mothers who knew what they wanted in marriage.

An average nowadays Nigerian Lady goes into marriage with DAGGERS.
PLs. calm down & engage urself meaningfully.
Please tell me what you need a woman for and I will tell you why you don't need her.
I Live abroad & we have millions of well-to-do bachelors. These Men are now allergic to women.
They look healthier.
They still eat Good Food.
They have kids and drive Good cars
They sign prenuptial agreements a lot too because the Lady whom you think she loves you will definitely give you the shock of your life.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by rottenPussy: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Marriage is not essential. Stay clear

9 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by flyca: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
My advice: Experience it first. It is one of the phases of this short life. But be clear of what you want from marriage and what you want in a spouse even long before you enter it.

If it works for you, enjoy it. Celebrate it. Dedicate to it.

I also understand that despite all pre-cautions, sometimes people still end up with bad/ poor choices. Or spouses change to people worse off than they were before you met them.

Now, if it doesn't go according to ideals and plans, you may want to work on the marriage, fix the marriage, suffer for the marriage, suffer for the sake of yyyy or zzz but ultimately be ready to part from it for good. No, marriage is not worth your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by joelbooks: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
It happens to most men. If you are ready, Impregnate whom you like, then you will be forced to do the needful.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.