Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

VIDEO: See The Dangerous Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Caught Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: See The Dangerous Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Caught Doing (1075 Views)

See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See The Dangerous Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Caught Doing by facely007: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2021
VIDEO: See The Dangerous Yoga Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Doing That Got People Talking

Yoga exercises are common among women as it helps in controlling your mind, body, and soul.

It brings together the physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful body.

A video has surfaced online showing a woman in what can be referred to as a “scary” and dangerous yoga position.

The woman pushed herself off-limits while taking on an acrobatic yoga position with her legs facing upward and her head on the floor.

She went further to spread her legs sideways, both to the left and to the right.

Furthermore, an investigation shows that the woman carried out the exercise right on the rooftop of her house.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/video-see-the-dangerous-yoga-exercise-this-heavily-pregnant-woman-was-doing-that-got-people-talking/

Re: VIDEO: See The Dangerous Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Caught Doing by Promiseibritam: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

I Want To B*y Ur FB Accnt / Re- My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Financial Plan / My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.