Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Gani Fawehinmi's First Son Mohammed Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi's First Son Mohammed Is Dead (503 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gani Fawehinmi's First Son Mohammed Is Dead by KGBEAST(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mohammed Fawehinmi, the first son of the late human rights lawyer Chief Gani Fawehinmi, is dead. He was aged 50.

He died on Wednesday after complaining of breathing difficulties.
Mohammed Fawehinmi, the first son of the late human rights lawyer Chief Gani Fawehinmi, is dead. He was aged 50.

He died on Wednesday after complaining of breathing difficulties.
Though he managed the law firm left by his father, he has been unable to practise law the way his father had hoped.

The accident also changed his life, the way he never envisaged.

Mohammed Fawehinmi was unmarried before his death. As he said in an interview in 2018,
the accident affected his life in many ways.

“I just felt that I shouldn’t bother any woman with my condition. I didn’t want anybody to marry me out of pity. Even though I always have females around me, it is not every woman that can stay with a person with disability of my kind.

“Most of the women I have met in recent times are not the ones that can stay with a man, they are the type who would want to attend parties and keep all sorts of friends instead of looking after me. Of course, a few have come close to what I want but the temperament is nothing to write home about”.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/11/mohammed-fawehinmi-ganis-first-son-is-dead/?amp=1
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's First Son Mohammed Is Dead by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2021

(1)

Profile Of Sacked Agriculture Minister Who Built N30m Mosque For Herders / 2023 Presidency: Hon. C .nwajiuba The Choice Before Nigerians / Buhari To Make Sowore Miss Brother's Funeral As Family Announces Burial Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.