Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation (33771 Views)

Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / President Buhari Mourns Pastor TB Joshua / Atiku Mourns Chukuka Okonjo, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by ochejoseph(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
The Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of The People's Democratic Party H.E Atiku Abubakar has extended his condolences to the family of late Pastor Taiwo Odukoya and the Fountain of Life Ministry.

In a tweet the Presidential Candidate of the PDP wrote:

Heartfelt condolences to the family, congregation, and community of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya of Fountain of Life Church, @TFOLC. He was a beacon of faith and hope. May his soul rest in eternal peace. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1688993466376716288?t=2ePqolMAK6FUb0VusGMtkw&s=19

May God Himself continue to comfort the family this time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by ochejoseph(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Amen
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by KingFaisall: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP, may his gentle soul rest in peace .

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get free Crypto

1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by greatiyk4u(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Atiku the unifier that couldn't unify his party

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by harsysky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023

Make people wey get Atiku come knock for him door, e go run delete ein comment. Rip Odukoya. May God accept your soul in paradise.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by StutterBas: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Successmind(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
May his soul keep resting
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Typing2345: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Akalia(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rapture just happened to him.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Heroesworths(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Amen.

But why did he deleted Deborah's tweet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Starships4u(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Awon VP Special Duties....

If it was Osibanjo, he'd have been in the next available airforce flight to the country home of the bereaved.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Akanbias: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP... It's really very sad, God giveth & taketh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
I hope you made heaven
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by AgboC: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by inoki247: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Life sef I no understand am sef...

Shey na die we come die....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by henryadex(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thank God for a life well spent
God will decide whether his soul will rest in peace or not

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rip man
Atiku don dey lead Greet-elders ooo,
Normal normal, YES DADDY by Now.
Well ! he is on his WAY THERE, IMMEDIATELY he got the NEWS. USA loading ... BLACK OUTFIT as usual.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Nawa4nl: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
When Buhari & hell-rufai were killing Christians, you kept mute.

Goodness even the fraudster Adeboye was quiet angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hmmm..... undecided
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
With heavy hearts and tearful eyes, I bid farewell to a remarkable soul, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, whose passing yesterday leaves me in a profound state of sadness. His departure touches me deeply, for he was not just a pastor but a beacon of light that illuminated countless lives.

From afar, I've admired his wisdom, his devotion, and his unwavering commitment to spreading the word of God. Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's legacy is one of inspiration, hope, and profound impact. His teachings touched hearts, his compassion reached souls, and his influence was immeasurable.

As I reflect on the life you lived, I celebrate the times you graced this earth with your presence. Your dedication to spreading love, hope, and the message of Christ has left an indelible mark on the hearts of many.
Though the pain of your loss is profound, I find solace in the knowledge that you have joined the heavenly choir, singing praises in the presence of our Lord. My thoughts and prayers extend to the Odukoya family, the TFOLC Family, and the entire Body of Christ during this difficult time.

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, your journey here may have ended, but your legacy lives on. You have fought a good fight, you have finished your course, and you have kept the faith. Rest in the arms of the One you tirelessly served.

In deepest condolences and heartfelt prayers,

Shilekunola.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Decentdave(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
I remembered when he lost his wife to plane crash... just like yesterday..this life is too short

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by GrowthLover(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
So sad. May He R.I.P
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by MykellOni(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
A
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Todaynews247: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Watch Portable Narrates Why He was Attaak Today in Lekki, Lagos (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqNooF2i-4
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by RingRoadMafia: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by Girlalingo: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation by olorundipe9090: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
RIP daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS / Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.