Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It (308 Views)

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee / Inec Voter's Summary, Tinubu's Camp Should Be Worried. / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It by jokality(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
To begin with: I've successfully registered for the Inec Continuous Voter Registration(ICVR) , the Online part to be precise and 12/8/2021 at around 12:30 is the time I'm scheduled from the online portal.

I was so happy that things are now coordinated and we can for once enjoy our dividend of democracy starting from the registration point.

I went 30 minutes before my time but the queue there wasn't what I expected.

To cut the long story short, I was told by the officials that the schedule is a formality so I need to come tomorrow as early as 8:00 to fit into a queue.

My hopes were dashed to the air but because I need it (for identity reasons not for voting though) I'll keep going until I register.

Now to you guys, I'll advise you to go maybe before your schedule or the day but earlier, so you don't experience what I faced.

The main purpose of the online registration is to help the staff shorten their tasks so they can register as many people and not for your timing (strictly my Opinion though).

1 Like

Re: Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It by WiszyFraud: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It by jojomario(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
jokality:
To begin with: I've successfully registered for the Inec Continuous Voter Registration(ICVR) , the Online part to be precise and 12/8/2021 at around 12:30 is the time I'm scheduled from the online portal.

I was so happy that things are now coordinated and we can for once enjoy our dividend of democracy starting from the registration point.

I went 30 minutes before my time but the queue there wasn't what I expected.

To cut the long story short, I was told by the officials that the schedule is a formality so I need to come tomorrow as early as 8:00 to fit into a queue.

My hopes were dashed to the air but because I need it (for identity reasons not for voting though) I'll keep going until I register.

Now to you guys, I'll advise you to go maybe before your schedule or the day but earlier, so you don't experience what I faced.

The main purpose of the online registration is to help the staff shorten their tasks so they can register as many people and not for your timing (strictly my Opinion though).

where is your location?
Re: Inec Voter Registration - Why You Shouldn't Take The Schedule For It by jokality(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kano state

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activist, Mohammed Fawehinmi, Passes On / Okowa Charges Contractors On Projects’ Deadline / Kenya Is Now Producing Electronic Machines (motorcycles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.