Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status (30452 Views)

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by WiszyFraud: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Do you know your polling unit?

VERIFY IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS
If you are registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable.

Simply Select your
1:- State
2 :- Surname
3:- Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Please!! Help circulate widely!

Link>> https://voters.inecnigeria.org

Vote Wisely!!!!!! ✌️

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by haliyhad: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why is it when some people hear vote wisely they start getting scared grin

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by ayourbamie: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
INEC is working... I hope they get free hand to do their job.

Not like what we had in the past under Maurice Iwu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by jlinkd78(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by WiszyFraud: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
haliyhad:

Probably the ones who knows deep down that their choice of candidates are corrupt. . grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Opintiwa: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
haliyhad:

Vote wisely na the new torment message

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Noted.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Kingozymandias(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

I know Tinubu supporters won't care for this information because they already know he cant win. So theya re angry and bitter everyday grin

Only tears flows down their supple cheeks with pains grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Bamifcharcoal11: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yy
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Odoctor(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Noted.
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by flexyrule(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Inec
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by xristos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigerian minimum wage is less than $50...the price of a toy watch on amazon
shameful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
inec don close registration. To collect card na battle. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Dialpad: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol ,hope it will not crash
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Chijeep(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice now...
This 2023, no room of Jega strategy this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Timekeeper452: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
The type of delay and slow ping in accessing Nigerian government websites is appalling. Just look at police websites, governments recruitment websites, even this website. Yet they budget millions for this. It’s a shame. No matter the traffic this shouldn’t happen.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rubbish!

They'll use the most inferior hostings and all and the site will never open or it'll take forever to open. At the end of the day, you'll be frustrated and you won't be able to check anything.
IT'S A VERY USELESS COUNTRY.

The head of inec is a fool ani fool.
80% of their staff are fool ani fools.
I'm very sure that it's fool ani fools that are managing the website, so you can't expect it to work.
IT WILL NEVER WORK!

NIGERIA CAN NEVER WORK OR PROGRESS WITH THIS UNION WITH FOOL ANI FOOLS AND SOME OSU IPOB JEW PIGS.
DIVIDE THIS UNHOLY MARRIAGE OTHERWISE, NO ONE WILL KNOW PEACE AND PROGRESS.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
This INEC is really trying.

I am particularly impressed with the way I transferred my PVC online without leaving my house, took my pix and shared with them online.

I have already gone to pick up my PVC in the hopes of booting out this useless APC!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by PeterObi4LP: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
OBIdient kindly. We can't afford to lose this election.

PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by princeemmma(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
The site is not even going

4 Likes

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by fergie001: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
kyase, any new 'news' for transfer.....?

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by NickyNickel(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
How so I know if my PVC is ready for collection.
I registered in a neighbouring state in July then transferred it to Gwarimpa ??
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Vote wisely puts we Agbadorians into dismay and great depression cry we can't bear seeing and hearing that. Our pay Master is so hard to sell cry nowadays I feel like I don't know myself selling Tinubu to Nigerians angry grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by KosyJerry(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
My voters card is in Kebbi state cuz thats where I served and don't know how to get the card to Abuja.. Can someone help??
Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by iHateFraudsters: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
haliyhad:

grin

grin

They know.

It means "vote with your brain".

And we know who the brainless ones are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by sameks08(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'm obedient already so don't bother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status by Tunechi5(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why is the site not opening??

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.