Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) (47923 Views)

Eberechi Eze Signs 5-Year Deal With Crystal Palace / Kante Signs Five Year Contract With Chelsea / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Iseddy: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:
Obviously I am not impressed with this signing.
And the fee is outrageous for poor technically gifted Lukaku. Anyway if he can deliver us the league title this season fine and good
Sharap.... Na ur papa money they used to sign him?
Nobody force you to watch his game.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Newbielearner(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't know why,I don't find this news exciting as a Chelsea fan.

Lukaku style of play doesn't suite Tuchel's pattern of football. Chelsea is a quick counter attacking and mass defending team. Lukaku is too dormant for such style.

He can adapt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pepper dem Lukaku pepper dem oooooooooooo, Lukaku too like better tin grin
Now wai jungle don mature oya Chelsea boys make we nack ball.

If you know Lukaku will score 40+ goals this season for Chelsea press like cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
5 years for what?....he should have been giving 6months just to retire the way Drogba retired at Chelsea...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
He will still flop!
PayGhost:
Funnily enough. He mi[s][/s]ght still flop
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Ayo2004: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
EPL tempo would kill his vibe once again
Mumu
Same EPL that small boys are terrorizing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Profjigglz:
Hasn't this man reached his peak?

peak? you know hold old him be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Glycolite: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:

Lukaku style of play doesn't suite Tuchel's pattern of football. Chelsea is a quick counter attacking and mass defending team. Lukaku is too dormant for such style.
Funny enough, that's exactly the kind of play that will suit lukaku's ability.
He's got frightening pace,power and great goal scoring ability.
I'm not even talking about his aerial presence and great hold up play,just imagine him feed off those chillwell and James superb crossings from flanks,you will realised this is a great piece of business by Chelsea.
Werner and harvertz are going to benefit hugely from his ability to hold up play,quick lay off and power and strength to bully defenders.
Lukaku is a very mobile player,so I don't understand what you mean by "too dormant for such style".
Truth be told, it's understandable you still got some doubts about his ability,and rightly so,but over the past 14months or thereabout,under the wings of Conte,lukaku developed his all round play and is now a more complete striker than he was during his previous stays in EPL.
I just got that strong believe lukaku is going to take the EPL by storm.

15 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by cletz991(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
undecided
I pity Lukaku
E wen Sabi miss well well
CHelsea fans nor get joy for misi misi striker

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Another mistake of his life.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Iseddy: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Reference:
Chelsea should have gone for Harry Kane instead.
Harry plays from anywhere around the centre circle to the penalty box.
He strikes well with both feet, is a better aerial threat and is a deft penalty taker.
The only element Lukaku beats him is in holding up the ball, but that is not enough in the Premiership.
But someone else feels different.
U gat ur taste... But for me, Lukaku over Kane any day. Check their stat, U'll see that who's better. Kane is just an overrated striker.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Belawy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lukback
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by BrickDevo: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Profjigglz:
yes but he is still there

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome home smiley

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by breathelove(f): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Profjigglz:
How can anyone know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Ajeleti70: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na real fraudddd
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Iseddy: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:

What are you even saying. What is the difference between Tuchel & Conte style of play.

9 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome Home Luks Luks smiley kiss Blue is a great colour.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Anthony0094:
It's finish 4 u
Or you grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:

Lukaku is the plan B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by breathelove(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:

You are wrong, lukaku is full of energy and one of the fastest forwards.
Dormant does not represent him in anyways.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
cletz991:
undecided
I pity Lukaku
E wen Sabi miss well well
CHelsea fans nor get joy for misi misi striker
abeg speak English wey everybody sabi grin

7 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by breathelove(f): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:
Obviously I am not impressed with this si8oxgning.
And the fee is outrageous for poor technically gifted Lukaku. Anyway if he can deliver us the league title this season fine and good
Mention top 4 no 9 and let's see how lukaku isn't in that list

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Tolarnizzy116(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome home lukaku!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
pretydiva:
My son must be a footballer. End of discussion

So you're planning to have sex. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
englishmart:
Two Players Left Ajax - Ziyech and VDB.

Two Players Left Leicester - Maguire and Chilwell.

Two players left PSG - Silva and Cavani.

Should I explain or you understand.

Explain biko

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Bankyball: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Spin and Win big

Spin 60mins per day and get up to 24,000

Register now on https:///3va1B8Y

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Amowoyagidele: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
They’re celebrating stranger..
We celebrate son of the Land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by NORSIYK(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
breathelove:

Mention top 4 no 9 and let's see how lukaku isn't in that list

I'd have preferred Kane to Lukaku
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Glycolite: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Reference:
Chelsea should have gone for Harry Kane instead.
Harry plays from anywhere around the centre circle to the penalty box.
He strikes well with both feet, is a better aerial threat and is a deft penalty taker.
The only element Lukaku beats him is in holding up the ball, but that is not enough in the Premiership.
But someone else feels different.
I actually do not agree with some of your points.
Lukaku is a better aeriel threat and Target man than Harry kane.
Lukaku got more frightening pace and power than Harry.
Harry kane's ability to drop deep and effect proceedings or attack is better than lukaku,I must admit.
They are both very mobile and a goal threat,but Spurs are not willing to entertain offers.
They are actually the same age,and Harry is going to cost more when you consider he's a homegrown player,and Levy is not even willing to negotiate with interested buyers.
Harry kane is a great striker no doubt about that,I will even take him over lukaku,but the problem is that he's not "available" for sale this summer..but then,things might change.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Drama As Footballers Chase Referee Abd Beat Him Mercilessly During Match / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.