Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) (47953 Views)

Eberechi Eze Signs 5-Year Deal With Crystal Palace / Kante Signs Five Year Contract With Chelsea / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
This dude is a small team scorer and doesn't turn up for big games. At least the rate at which Chelsea drop points against lower clubs will reduce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Abiodunbamidele(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Know be to buy for that kind amount,na make him play to expectations. Lukaku convince us for once sef cry cry cry :'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Atlist his signing is better than geealish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Cashewman: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
More trophy loading .......
Welcome back home shocked

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by cletz991(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol I be Delta boy baba grin
Tolarnizzy116:
abeg speak English wey everybody sabi grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by kelmicheal: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
lukaku transfer get as e be since Tuesday he left for London after medical in Italy no announcement until Thursday.
No pictures to comfirm lukaku signing the contract paper on a table.
The most interesting part lukaku jersey number is not revealed

2 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by dboo442: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
You dey shake table hmmm ok o,let me remind you that some top epl team players are not in ur list grin
BigDawsNet:
wink 2021/2022 EPL Golden boot winner

Salah

Kane

Lukaku

Abumayang

Ings
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Good buy, but not totally convinced.
. 100 times better than all my arsenal signings that is buying mediocre players. If we see 10th this season , glory be to God 4 us

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Glycolite: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:

I'd have preferred Kane to Lukaku

Is Spurs willing to entertain offers ?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by breathelove(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:

I'd have preferred Kane to Lukaku
Both of them are among the top 4 strikers in the world, Kane is 50 million more expensive and Tottenham would not sell to chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by maxwell530(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Paretomaster1:
I like Lukaku, but the Premiership is too advance for him, he should have remain in Italy....

He have a very bad first touch....
Premiership is too advance for him and he scored over 100 EPL goals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:
Obviously I am not impressed with this signing.
And the fee is outrageous for poor technically gifted Lukaku. Anyway if he can deliver us the league title this season fine and good
. If u dey complain like this, wetin we arsenal fans go do? I dont see us finishing 10th this season

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by PS712: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pierocash:
I don't know why,I don't find this news exciting as a Chelsea fan.

Lukaku style of play doesn't suite Tuchel's pattern of football. Chelsea is a quick counter attacking and mass defending team. Lukaku is too dormant for such style.
Aptly put. Wish Erling Halaand was gotten into the team.

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Jagsconcept887(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Great bargain since we couldn't price Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. His wealth of experience will come in handy and he has players that will work for him and create clear cut chances. He won't miss chances like our beloved bros Timo
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
dboo442:
You dey shake table hmmm ok o,let me remind you that some top epl team players are not in ur list grin

It's going to stay this way bro
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Glycolite: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
wink 2021/2022 EPL Golden boot winner

Salah

Kane

Lukaku

Abumayang

Ings

Remove Aubameyang from that list sad
That guy has become a headless chicken since last season,and have shown no improvement during recent pre season matches.
He plays like a guy who lack ideas and very short of confident,and "pep fanboy" is not helping matter by playing him on the flanks,which he have shown over time ,he don't thrive there.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
She go curse me ooo.

Profjigglz:
Great
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Theboss100(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
NORSIYK:
Obviously I am not impressed with this signing.
And the fee is outrageous for poor technically gifted Lukaku. Anyway if he can deliver us the league title this season fine and good
No league title for Chelsea this season and next.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. 100 times better than all my arsenal signings that is buying mediocre players. If we see 10th this season , glory be to God 4 us

Lol.., well arsenal and their board does have some
Issues! The last time they dole out money for a huge signing didn’t come good with Nicolas pepe!

As a fan, you should know that arsenal have a very tight budget when they stick to year in and out. But the times in football are changing, either you change with it or be left out. I hope arsenal comes out in due time. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Fragility6: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fuckthamods:
He switched clubs like a man unlike this pretentious fraud that deserves an oscar grin
U submit transfer request still dey cry after d club no gree renew ur contract.Yet media people dey shout humble.This life just sabi pretend people go like u.

4 Likes

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Thesaint141(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome Back, the big Man Rom

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Fuckthamods: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fragility6:

U submit transfer request still dey cry after d club no gree renew ur contract.Yet media people dey shout humble.This life just sabi pretend people go like u.
Exactly grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Thesaint141(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Anthony0094:
It's finish 4 u

Finish 4 him, how
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Waterlilly:
k

i wont be able to see your message. is it something you can type here?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome back home son
Blue is the colour
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by GodwinIO(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Am not that impressed but let me see what he can bring.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by RioCarputo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
in his first spell he flopped there... now him don come again... wey him for stay for Italy jejely dey shine dey go, him come back here again.. nawa ooo.. I no go surprise if him still flop again.. ask Werner, Ziyech, Havetz, Pulisic...
Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by ezekings1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Messi's invitation grin shocked [embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6JrBcPNtHc[/embed]

1 Share

Re: Romelu Lukaku Signs 5-Year Contract With Chelsea (Pictures) by Kennyking1234: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Glycolite:

Funny enough, that's exactly the kind of play that will suit lukaku's ability.
He's got frightening pace,power and great goal scoring ability.
I'm not even talking about his aerial presence and great hold up play,just imagine him feed off those chillwell and James superb crossings from flanks,you will realised this is a great piece of business by Chelsea.
Werner and harvertz are going to benefit hugely from his ability to hold up play,quick lay off and power and strength to bully defenders.
Lukaku is a very mobile player,so I don't understand what you mean by "too dormant for such style".
Truth be told, it's understandable you still got some doubts about his ability,and rightly so,but over the past 14months or thereabout,under the wings of Conte,lukaku developed his all round play and is now a more complete striker than he was during his previous stays in EPL.
I just got that strong believe lukaku is going to take the EPL by storming.
what of luataro Martinez at Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Rohr, Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Iheanacho And Other Players Training In Uyo / USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.