Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa (4309 Views)

Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
CursedNsukka:

We will come for you

go and free your fugitive leader first....uchu.

cursed even attached to a moniker....grace is far from u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by paramakina202: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Christistruth00:

And convince as many Igbos as possible to die for nothing while you continue to grow fat on blood money Contributions

He will fare no better than his prison Rat Mentor

Of course donations must flow and those that can't make monetary donation have to donate their lives if they want Biafra to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Brimstone77: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr stop perching around my moniker with sstttupppidddity associated with Igbos
werey oya repeat it again!!
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
werey oya repeat it again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Brimstone77: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

repeat.
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by CursedNsukka: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s] Mr stop perching around my moniker with sstttupppidddity associated with Igbos[/s]
Dead man talking
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by fuckboys: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Christistruth00:

Redraw your Map
this is DW News Africa documentary on YouTube and this is also their Biafra map. We would not secede an inch of our land to you Fulani terrorists.

That whole area was known as the bight of Biafra even before the Colonia masters came.

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Dead man talking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced / NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Nominations Ended. / Sss Nigeria, How Do They Operate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.