Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa (4316 Views)

Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Allsouls: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
IhateYouMan:
I think he has to be careful before he is accused of indirectly encouraging terrorism.

@OP Truth is always bitter, Simon Ekpa is saying the heavenly truth, noting like been careful in saying the truth.

Saying the truth & following the law which is self determination is never a crime only in the zoo called Nigeria.
But do you know what?, Simon Ekpa don't send idiots.
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by theInterpreter: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Valkrie:

With Nigeria you don't need a smooth or fine utterance to get what you want....infact if you want it quickly you need to behave like a violent thug and ready to break their head or even start breaking their head....that's when they would give you what you want sharp sharp...!!
lol
this is a joke
like telling a rat to boast like an elephant in the face of a lion
he will be wasted
ipob is no match for NA

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by SweetiliciousD: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
this is a joke
like telling a rat to boast like an elephant in the face of a lion
he will be wasted
ipob is no match for NA

How long have you been fighting boko boys?

I guess they are technically defeated?
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by theInterpreter: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

How long have you been fighting boko boys?

I guess they are technically defeated?
boko haram are the Fulani oligarchy foot soldiers
it's obvious
just get war out of your head lol
you'll be done with in 2 months
don't forget Ojukwu was a very well trained soldier
one of the best ever to come out of the military school in London

Nnamdi Kanu and epa are just scammers

3 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by SweetiliciousD: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
theInterpreter:
boko haram are the Fulani oligarchy foot soldiers
it's obvious
just get war out of your head lol
you'll be done with in 2 months
don't forget Ojukwu was a very well trained soldier
one of the best ever to come out of the military school in London

Nnamdi Kanu and epa are just scammers

Tell me more.... Interpret more........
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by theInterpreter: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Tell me more.... Interpret more........
that should be enough for the day

2 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by CursedNsukka: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
yorubakid:

[s] Are you not from afikpo again or are you now denying your state Well, I will deny ebonyi if I was from there too :[/s] '( cry
See this stalker, so I have been giving you sleepless nights grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, idiot. Is my maternal lineage, I'm sure you don't know people have dual origin, illiterate Nsukka village idiot
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by IJOBA11: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2021
adadike:
grin so that short devil called Simon is from Ebonyi state? No wonder! Simon the devil! anumanu! He should come and lead the war
YOU CAN NEVER DIVIDE IGBOS ADADIKE ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL YOU.

IGBOS ARE ONE, TAKE YOUR HERDSMEN DIVISION TO SENEGAMBIA WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by SweetiliciousD: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2021
theInterpreter:
that should be enough for the day

OK.....

Biafra is here.
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Stupid ediot I'm an Abia man and you all saboteurs will face death

All na same thing.

Nothing good comes from both states.

Next...All una history are just negativities.

What good thing can be associated there? Absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2021
adadike:
grin so that short devil called Simon is from Ebonyi state? No wonder! Simon the devil! anumanu! He should come and lead the war

He is from Ebonyi and they export violence like tomorrow no dey.

Village timidity and violence is still disturbing him.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by Commentor: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Saboteurs like you will be killed soon for badmouthing our leaders, you're not anonymous and will be tracked soon

Will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by yorubakid: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2021
CursedNsukka:

See this stalker, so I have been giving you sleepless nights grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, idiot. Is my maternal lineage, I'm sure you don't know people have dual origin, illiterate Nsukka village idiot
So, I'm no longer aboki.. I'm now an igbo cheesy
Keep denying your place, wink last time I checked, ebonyi was still among the educationally least developed state. You all are still being encouraged to get educated. I won't be surprised if you an illiterate selling charger heads and gala in traffic like your fellow brothers
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by OPPPS: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Arda1000:
says by a fraudster deported from Turkey,Ekpa is a high respected member of the Finish Army,what about you?
Lazy Ipob on rampage
Re: IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa by OPPPS: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Igbos are born thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home / Cameroon Dam Release:the Conspiracy! / Three Fulani Killed As Yorubas Launches Bloody Reprisal For Murder Of Yoruba Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.