Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (620 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by hfinest1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deleted!
Re: Deleted by LordPherule(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well, to be candid. I don't have a dime to help you with, but I have a piece of advice for you!

Good, or bad - nothing lasts forever. I will urge you to stay strong and never mind what life throws at you. If you escape to the beyond, you are going to be a damn loser.

About your job, I urge you to take leave, to plan a better life somewhere else. A teacher is a pauper job that I won't pray for my enemy to do.

Take good care, Sir!
Re: Deleted by hfinest1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
LordPherule:
Well, to be candid. I don't have a dime to help you with, but I have a piece of advice for you!

Good, or bad - nothing lasts forever. I will urge you to stay strong and never mind what life throws at you. If you escape to the beyond, you are going to be a damn loser.

About your job, I urge you to take leave, to plan a better life somewhere else. A teacher is a pauper job that I won't pray for my enemy to do.

Take good care, Sir!
thank you for your kind words sir. I'm currently searching for a better job all around. I'm also advertising my skills/talents trying to make money from them, but I'm not getting any positive results. It's really frustrating man cry
Re: Deleted by LordPherule(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
hfinest1:
thank you for your kind words sir. I'm currently searching for a better job all around. I'm also advertising my skills/talents trying to make money from them, but I'm not getting any positive results. It's really frustrating man cry

If I may know, what is your skillset?
Re: Deleted by hfinest1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
LordPherule:

If I may know, what is your skillset?
I play musical instruments and also teach people to play and I'm an MC and upcoming actor.
Re: Deleted by LordPherule(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2021
hfinest1:
I play musical instruments and also teach people to play and I'm an MC and upcoming actor.

Meet people who need your service. Churches, entertainers at pubs, and those musicals.

(1) (Reply)

Very Sharp Laptop For Sale / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair / Can You Estimate Your Total Spendings On Relationships Till Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.